Mary and Marge - Cover

Mary and Marge

Copyright© 2015 by peterbeater

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A boy and his covey

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mother   Son   Cousins   InLaws   MaleDom  

I really didn't have much use for my mother's family. No one likes to think of themselves as a snob but, boy were they all lower class. Three of her brothers were on the force and were that old style of copper always with their hands out. Not only bribe takers but small timers, their idea of a big day was shaking down 4 drivers for nickles and dimes on traffic charges, the other two were union factory workers dedicated to doing as little as possible. Her only sister had tried to go to beauty school but dropped out. I mean, how hard could it be? Anyway since I had licensed my invention, it was a way to coat bearings to decrease wear. It had started with a kids chemistry kit and I had an idea. At the time I had no idea of how valuable it was. I had to thank my high school chem teacher for seeing the worth and getting me to the right lawyer, or as it was today the right lawyers. I tried to hire him outright as we grew, but he told me he loved teaching, as it was, I had him on a retainer as a consultant. I could afford it and back then an extra 5 K a year was a lot of money.

I was a pretty happy camper, just marking time in school and spending all my spare time in the lab I had built behind the new house. The house had been a big problem, my mother yelled at the idea of a lab in the house. She was scared I'd blow us all up and she hated the smell of anything stronger than Lifebuoy soap. The lady that handled my account at the CPA's office was a huge help, in calming her down and showing us how to save on taxes with certain building mods. Mom wanted an indoor swimming pool, a rec room with a bar, fireplace and a bowling alley and pool tables. Since the time I had caught my mom in a small swindle she had effectively been separated from getting anywhere near my money. Like the rest of her family it was small time, when we caught it, but who knows where it could have gone? Both my lawyer and the accountant lady Martha said it was just a bad idea to prosecute her. As the lawyer said, "With your income, I don't want to face a judge and represent a son trying to put his mother in jail for a couple of thousand, plus if the newspapers ever caught wind..." Between Mr Herman and Martha, they got my mother to sign a confession and resign any rights to my estate, in exchange she got an allowance and housing. Since then we had this frosty relationship. No kisses, no birthday or Christmas presents, but a cordial front for the family and friends.

Anyway, when I had the house built, I had a bedroom and study for myself and a bedroom, 'sewing room' for mother dearest. No pool, 3 spare bedrooms and my attached lab. Six car garage, mom's clunker. My everyday Vega, the Porsche and I was looking hard for a 1930's style four door tourer. I still think they are good looking.

With the new house, we had to have an open house. The three copper uncles came and drank all the expensive booze and offered, every one of them separately, to be my head of security. Pat, in particular, I took great delight in telling no.

"Uncle Pat. I'd love to but you don't follow through, remember last year you told me you could take care of a friend's ticket for me? I gave you the ticket and twenty dollars, four months later she got picked up for an unpaid ticket."

"There must be some mix-up, I took care of it!"

"No, unc, same ticket, I saw it when I paid her fine of fifty plus the ticket."

"Tell you what, give me my fifty the other twenty plus the fine, let's round it off to two hundred and well call it square."

He gathered up his brood of vandals and left, not before I saw two daughters grabbing some food into their purses. Later the caters showed me they were missing two sets of salt and pepper shakers. I remembered my cousin Maureen ogling them earlier in the day.

Next came aunt Marge, of the whole set of in laws she was the only one that looked half way decent. Her husband, my uncle Pete, had got promoted off the shop floor and within six months was indicted for sexual harassment. Back then, nobody had even heard of that as a crime. Apparently he was handing out overtime based on blow jobs! A week after the indictment he plowed into a group waiting for a bus, 2 dead, he was drunk, the short story was 40 years! Marge was losing her house due to law suits and from the minute she had walked in the door I had been dreading this conversation.

Well no wasting time on silly banter, "Paul, you know we're loosing everything due to your uncle, can you give me some money, I have to find a place to live?"

"Any luck with job hunting, what about your family?"

Typically of that family, it was never their fault, somebody was supposed to help them. "Oh I have no job skills, I mean I don't type, never worked in a store. What would I do?" Almost said with pride.

"Look Marge," she looked hard at me dropping the 'Aunt', "I talked to the lawyers, no way can I give you any money, not even lend it to you, those law suits would grab every penny before the check cleared. Now, what I could do, was move you in here and you could work as a maid for your room and board, and I'll even pay for night school so you can learn a way to support yourself"."

From the look on her face, it was obvious that maid was beneath my dear old aunt Marge, "You know I am your aunt. I'm entitled to a certain amount of respect. That's not what I want, I want a nice monthly income, not some hand to mouth..." Her voice was starting to raise. I put my hand out in that stop motion.

"Sorry Marge. That's all I got today, good luck to you." I turned and walked away. Respect? Your ass respect! Another in law gone. There was only one way to get rid of the rest of the freeloaders. I had deliberately not invited the few friends I had so the only ones there were relatives and friends of my mother, by 4 PM mom was telling her friends how cheap I was about not putting in a pool. I had prearranged with the caterers that four o'clock was cut off. Like clockwork, booze and food was gone in ten minutes. Now caterers were having to stop people going in search of 'just one more drink'. By 4:30 they were all gone, I was left with my drunken mother telling me how I had embarrassed her in front of her closest friends. To shut her up I gave her a half bottle of scotch and pushed her off to her bedroom. Did I mention, not one housewarming gift. In addition, the security guards showed me several bottles of booze they had confiscated from my departing guests. Family!

It took two weeks for aunty Marge to call again. I had heard that she was being evicted this week, mom keep me up to date with all that I didn't do for her family. By now, there was never any money in the house and I had arranged for charge accounts at our local grocer. Mom went shopping, she had to give me the receipt and every so often I would check to see that the food was actually there. Anything else, clothing, housewares she had to wait until the weekend when I would go with her. She hated that and in my own way, I loved it! I had thought hard about Marge and decided to see how far she would go.

I put Marge on hold and took it in my study. "Yes Marge, you wanted something?"

"Paul, I'm being evicted at the end of the week, you've got to help me, I need money!"

'Wish I could, but you know what I told you, in fact since we talked, I changed my mind."

"No look I could clean for you, really..."

"Marge, I've been looking around and since the housewarming, the agency has sent over a couple and two of them have flat out told me they would be happy to sleep with me for the job, and honestly they're both, at least, ten years younger than you." He thought to himself, as he fondled his cock, teach you bitch, next time...

There was total silence on the phone, he was about to say hello when a very quiet voice said, "Please Paul, could I come over and talk to you about that?" His already hard dick was almost vibrating! Never thought he would hear that from Marge! His turn to be quiet as a million thoughts roared in and out of his head. Fuck it, why not go all the way? "Marge, OK, come over in an hour, I want you to wear those pearls of yours and listen close now, no underwear! I'm not playing anymore, you want the job dress to prove it!"

He was so excited about fucking with his dear aunt Marge, He had to beat off before she arrived. When the bell rang he saw that Marge had worn her pearls, Leading her into his study, it was easy to see she was nervous and as she went to sit down he stopped her. "Marg, lift your skirt, before we go any further I want to see if you can at least follow instructions.

"What?"

"Marge, knock off the BS, you know what I told you about my dress code and the sleeping conditions, now let's see if you can follow instructions. Now!"

You could almost see the fat falling off her soul as Marg lifted her skirt, so slowly for the first two inches and then a big heave and up to her hips, Very good, no underpants, and as an added bonus, not a garter belt but individual garters holding up her nylons. "OK sit down, at least you can; whoa, pull your skirt to mid thigh! If you work here you'll be wearing a uniform and I like looking at legs, better get used to it now." As she pulled her skirt higher she blushed. "Marg, if I hire you let's make sure we both know what's going on. Number one, you cook and clean, that includes laundry, dishes and windows. You will serve if we have guests. Don't worry I never invite the rest of the family so that won't be a problem for you. If I hire you, you get your own room but most of the time you'll be in my bedroom. You got any questions?"

Never in a million years would Paul have thought he would be saying shit like this to a grownup! If it hadn't been for his invention and the money he wouldn't have had the balls or the experience, but with the money he had learned to speak up for his own needs. He had gone through two architects before he found one who would listen to a teenager. Now his cock was screaming out it's own sort of countdown but he managed to sit still.

Watching Marge with her thighs exposed was fun, she would try to cross her legs but then the skirt would go even higher, she ended up sort of sitting sideways, knees together ankles crossed, her body language said she wasn't really comfortable. "Paul, when you say I'll be in your bedroom what do you..."

He cut her off, "Alright I thought you were smarter than that, I'll spell it out for you, in exchange for me keeping you off the streets, I expect a full time maid, you will take care of the house, in addition at night you will take care of me, now let's make sure you know what that means, I'm a growing boy with lots of needs, I don't want to waste my time with girls my age, I expect you to suck and fuck me whenever I want. 7AM, noon, over the lunch table, in the shower, where ever and whenever I want! Now deep breath and decision time, you want the job, show me your tits now!"

He held his breath. Up until that very moment he was expecting Marg to bolt and run, as he had been talking the idea grew in him, a grown up cunt as his own, what had been a fantasy was growing into a necessity in his mind, if possible he was getting hotter. Then as he watched, tears started running down Marge's face, but her hands went to the buttons on her blouse. Previously he had just thought he had hardons, but this hardon was the new gold standard of erections, He was proud of himself, he didn't move, just watched as Marge got the blouse undone and then, she grabbed it and using both hands almost ripped it as she showed her tits! Of course they were saggy, but fuck, her tits were soon to be his tits. He had drawn up a phoney questionnaire and now wallowed in opening the file folder, "OK a few questions and we'll be ready to sign the employment contract.

"Full name?" I was surprised at her middle name of Lulu.

"Age?" 34 "Let me see your driver's license." How nice she had to bend over for her purse and her boobs came even further out of the shirt.

As she handed me the license she sad " Well 39"

"Marge, that's your last lie to me, when you work for me I will punish you for lying. You work here I promise you, you are not to big to be spanked!" When she didn't object, he almost wet himself!

He ran through a whole bunch of phoney questions, dress size, bra size, when did you lose your virginity.

"Could I have a glass of water, please?"

"Sure take some", he gestured at the carafe on the desk. She certainly was brave, or desperate enough, she stood up and took the step to get to his desk without covering her boobs. As she bent to pour, he reached out and held one tit. She froze for only a moment and then weakly smiled at him. All this time Paul was waiting for this whole thing to blow up in his face. It was all he could do to stop his hand from trembling as it cupped the lower third of her boob. He really didn't know what to do when she didn't jump away. He marveled at how warm and full it felt. Concentrating, trying to control his hand from shaking, he gave what he hoped was a light squeeze and relaxed his fingers. For Paul Christmas was coming early. What had started as a way to get rid of another freeloading relative was turning into a classic teen fantasy, a grown woman, a relative was going to be his sex toy! He still didn't really believe it, but was dammed if he wasn't going to try.

He swallowed twice, to be sure his voice wouldn't break. "Tell you what Marge, why don't you finish that water, drop the skirt, and we'll finish this with you on my lap." For her part, as ashamed as she was to be damn near naked in front of her young nephew, she couldn't help feeling how hot it was to be forced to show her naked pussy.

You had to give her credit, Marge was a trooper, she finished her water, shrugged off her blouse and with a quick zip was stepping out of her skirt. He was impressed, she was still in good shape, a little belly, not wet tee shirt tits but not bad and not that big of an ass. Now with heels, nylons and garters she walked around his desk to sit on his lap, with an arm around his neck for balance he could see how her tears had ruined her mascara. He used his thumb to push away her tears. "Marge, got to tell you, your tears are a turn on for me. You don't cry enough, I may have to spank you." She sniffled and smiled weakly. "Now here come the big questions, be sure how you answer. Number one, you're on my lap, keep your legs open, I like to look." Her legs snapped open ... He was running one hand up and down her thigh as I spoke and there was no shyness anywhere in the room, He might have a tiger by the tail! "How often did you cheat on uncle Pete? Do you suck cock? Do you swallow? Ever ass fucked?'

Every question was like a hammer blow to Marge, here she was a naked whore on some kid's lap and he was asking stuff she wouldn't tell her best girlfriend. As she sat there she could feel his erection, she didn't know what to do, should she rub against it? Pretend she didn't ... then she remembered how close to empty the gas gauge on her car was and how little money she had. With a slight wiggle of her naked ass, she answered, "Never, yes, no, no"

"Marge, I think you're lying about the cheating, but we'll let that go for now. Now in this house, in my bed, you will swallow, and I will watch you, because that's a turn on for me. I plan on fucking you in the ass. If you can't do that..." The threat just hung in the air. "Let's try this, a one month probation, you keep the place clean, you spend the nights with me. If you do what you're told in and out of bed, I will give you tuition for what ever school you want to go to. Plus enough money that you can save to get out on your own. If it doesn't work for either of us I'll give you five hundred and a bus ticket to anywhere you want to go." Now understand, he had a naked lady on his lap, and except for that one touch of her tit and stroking her thigh he had not touched her. He had made up his mind, he was only taking her on his terms, not hers. Paul was totally green at this idea of owning somebody but the more he had thought about it the hotter he got. It seemed that Marge was the perfect subject.

"When was the last time you were spanked?"

"A month ago."

That surprised him, Pete had been gone longer than that. "Who did it?"

"Pete's lawyer after I ran out of money."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"No, he was fat and just mean!'

He couldn't hold out any longer, "Marge go to the door and lock it, we don't want any one to bother us for a while." Marge's mind was a shambles of thoughts. As she walked to the door she tried to tense up her butt. She was glad to be locking the door. She was afraid of what was coming if her nephew wanted the door locked, but she would just die if her sister in law saw her naked with her son. She was fully aware that her ass was not nearly at taut as it used to be, what was he thinking? Turning to walk back she unconsciously squared her shoulders to make her breasts stand out. She caught herself trying to walk like those fashion models, one foot directly in front of the other, in order to exaggerate her hip swing. She heard his zipper as Paul pulled, it gave her a little thrill, and that was a brand new sensation, well at least for over twenty years. It seemed a very long walk back to his desk. She knew she was about to fuck a teenager, not only fuck him but become his paid bed partner! One part of her was proud that somebody would pay to have sex with her, another part was totally ashamed at the very idea of even being here. A whore, a paid whore, a paid whore for a teenager, an incestuous paid whore for a teenager! Her shame kept growing, And there was the part that was afraid of; what was really going to happen? Thoughts like, don't laugh, don't tell him small dick, pretend you like it, got to do it, nothing else left. She had seen the slags when visiting at the prison, there was no doubt in her mind that she would commit suicide rather than look or act like that.

Taking a deep breath she walked around the desk. Looking down, she saw his erection, her first thought was, well he wasn't that young, maybe a blow job, then I'll own him, Kid, what does he know about sex? She smiled.

"OK gal, get down there, let's see what you can do." That very unromantic command took the smile right off her face. Up until today the best he had ever done was have a girl rub him off and that had always been followed by lots of talk about how gross and so on. Marge sunk to her knees and Paul was in awe of the fact that a naked grownup was doing what he told her. Now one hand on his leg Marge got down to her knees. Unlike most women of her generation Marge didn't mind blowjobs, they were a tool to control guys, you didn't get sweaty, you sure as hell didn't get pregnant, except for the cumming it was almost pleasant, sort of a warm lollipop kind of thing. With one hand she took a firm grip of his already sticky dick right at the base.

Paul was almost frozen in place, that firm grip was so different than his girlfriends, this was somebody who knew her way around a dick! Then Marge slowly exhaled on his prick, from bottom to top that humid exhale promised so much, As she reached the head of his dick he got a soft kiss of hello. Then her mouth opened and very slowly her lips slid down to just cover the head of his dick. All the dirty books, all the locker room bullshit, never prepared him for this. If there was such a thing as Terminal Euphoria he was about to die! Jesus, wet, warm, a moving tongue, at first he was afraid to move as if he might break some magic spell, then he remembered, he was paying for this, I'm going to own this! Both hands on her head, he was about to tell her how good, but that didn't fit his program of ownership, "Marge, I think you have the makings of a first class cock sucker." He barely got the words out when he was cumming, now he had her head in a death grip, she was trying to pull away and that wasn't going to happen. "In this house, you swallow cunt" He shoved down so hard he felt his dick edging into her throat. "All, every bit, gulp cunt! Love your new dick!'

For Marge, she was surprised at how fast he came, ... kid ... many guys had tried to force her to swallow, after a brief struggle she relaxed her fight, his dick almost went into her throat and she swallowed almost reflexively. That wasn't that bad, so what, swallow, I'll own him!

At first he was scared he had gone to far, but Marge just laid her head on his thigh and softly said. "I'll do better next time I promise." That very second he knew he'd found the perfect maid.

There are two important things to remember here, one, Paul was a horny teenager and two since he had never thought he would get that far, he now thought there were no more limits for him. With one hand stroking his aunt's hair, he could feel her breath as she exhaled, it was a soft warm breeze across his cock. With perhaps the third stroke of her hair, it occurred to him that he was really petting her as if she was a pet dog! That was more fuel for his growing ego. Without moving her head, one hand moved forward to craddle his balls. Marge asked, "What do I tell your mother?"

"Marge that is not your worry. In this house, I'm in charge, I control the purse strings. I make decisions, not my mother, we'll tell her that out of a sense of charity I gave you a job, that I didn't want you walking the streets."

"What about nights?"

"Nights are our business, mom gives you any shit, tell me, I'll straighten her out."

As he said it, it occurred to him, mom and Marge! Why not, she'd already tried to steal from him, Why not fuck her?" The thought of the two of them started his dick to come alive.

Marge gave his dick a little kiss and wrapped a hand around it. "So soon? Maid Margie is going to like it here!"

For Paul, he had no idea of why Marge had become such a cock cunt but he planned on taking full advantage, Within minutes they were on the rug, dog fashion. That was another exercise in ego building, A woman, twice his age, on her hands and knees on the floor, there was no doubt in his mind, he was King Kong! All he had done was tell her to get on her hands and knees and he watched in amazement as his aunt not only quickly got down on the floor, but as she folded her arms so she actually on knees and elbows there was a sense of submission of acceptance of her new status. Just looking at her ass in the air was sort of proof of ownership for Paul. And as a further show of submission, she spread her knees to give him even better access to that pussy already pouched down and waiting!

For Marge, as she lowered her head to her folded arms, all she could do was review her last two months, she had been to her sisters in law, her own family, even some neighbors. She thought that down deep people were jealous of her good looks, it would never occur to her that her looks had brought out an arrogance in her, that just pissed everybody off. Even her one sister that she thought she was closest too, told her, you want me to help you? Did you help when you stole my boyfriend the week before the prom? Marge, even if I had it, I wouldn't give it to you! Then when she tried to borrow twenty dollars for gas from her next door neighbor, she was told to try whoring, because she had never bothered to say hello for the last five years. That fucking lawyer, spanked her and threw a twenty on her coffee table, and told her she needed more it would be $100 for the night. That was probably the last time her pride got in the way, She threw him out, and was sorry four hours later. She had gone out on job interviews and the best offer she got was $50.00 a week as a trial. One Greek restaurant owner said he'd try her as a hostess at $40 a week but it was clear she would be fucking him full time if she took the job. She remembered coming home from the housewarming and thinking that surely her nephew would relent and save her. When the phone never rang she broke down and called Paul. His demands about the sex, came as a total shock to her. For the last couple of years, she hadn't been getting much from her husband and had sort of given up on ever being happy, then the indictment, the accident and the conviction, she was totally at sea, no moorings, no safe harbor! As she sat there listening to her nephew's demands she came to the idea of taking advantage of him. Hell he's just a kid, give him a little taste and see what's in it for me, I can twist him around my finger.

Ohh, there it was, she had been surprised at how big the kid's dick was when she sucked it off, she was even more surprised as the strange thrill she got being naked in front of a teenager. Sitting on his lap naked she had never been more aware of her breasts, they seemed too soft, too sagging, then she realized she was almost dripping with excitement, she remembered, all he had done was cop a feel, a feel of one boob, and she was dripping! That blow job? Piece of cake, he comes that quick, I'll never work up a sweat. Faked it for that pig of a husband, can fake the shit out of this kid.

Now his dick, her dick? Was sliding into her, it seemed to be a prick without end, deeper fuller, she couldn't help think that it didn't seem that big in her mouth. A sudden fear filled her, what if he thinks my ass is to big? She tried to tense up her butt.

Then she felt his belly up against her ass. All the way, bottomed, "Paul can you stop for a minute, you're big, bigger than I'm used to, let me adjust, please?"

For Paul, his very first pussy, he was impressed that the old lady on her knees thought he was big. But more important, his prick, him, he, me, I He came close to thinking of the imperial "we" He was inside a pussy, a cunt, a twat, a woman, an aunt, at that moment you could not have picked what was hotter, his sense of power or the sex! "OK auntie, push back,. Make sure you got it all."

She did! He actually saw her back sway further down to improve the angle of their joining and then ass cheeks flattened as she moved him back with the force of her counter thrust. Now hands just above her hips on her natural waist line he started to discover all the joys of dog fashion sex. Laid out before him was a back, complete with vertebrae, a neck going up and down with each of his strokes, he could hear soft grunts as he went all the way inside his aunt, by leaning back he could watch his dick disappear into her. He reached forward and grabbed her hair and pulled back. Her head came up and her back arched, even better he could feel the tension inside of her change as she moved to follow her hair. Whoa pony! Was all Paul could think of.

"Not so hard honey, please!"

He slapped her ass. "As hard as I want right my little doggie?"

By now Marge was corkscrewing her ass against him trying to take some pressure off her hair. "Yes sir, what ever the boss wants." As she said it, it suddenly became true; for her, On hands and knees, a dick in her, a teenaged dick, she started cumming cumming because she had just lost any shame, she liked this boy fucking her, pulling her hair, this is what she needed, no cares, do what you're told, and it's a very nice dick! For the next five minutes Marge had a continuous orgasm. She had always enjoyed dog fashion sex, but this time was as if it was brand new! She was suddenly aware of her breasts swinging freely beneath her, by moving an inch she had her nipples rubbing across the rug as he pumped her. She could only take a little of that, it was as it her boobs were electrified and her nipples were plugged into the socket! She had never felt her tits so ... alive was the only word. And the hair pulling, she unusually hated that but this time she remembered some long ago poro book "PONY GIRL" That's what she was, his pony girl. His hands ran up her rib cage and grabbed her breasts, no her tits, breasts are for mothers she was a cunt, she had tits! When one hand reached under and rubbed her clit her metamorphosis was complete. Gone was any scheming, driving to his house, she was thinking that she could hustle this kid, you know a hug and a tickle and have him eating out of her hand.

As she later tried to describe it to a girl friend, think of a faucet, running and then there would be a bigger splash of water, like an air bubble, again and again. She was cumming in a soft loving way, it was wonderful sort of marshmallow softness and then without warning would come these huge energy bursts that would rack her body, she would come so hard her toes almost cramped. She barely noticed her knees and tits getting rubbed raw by the carpet. The next day rubbing lotion into her sore tits and knees she had to wonder if that contributed to the mega orgasm she had yesterday. Just thinking of it she had to forcibly take her hands off her tits.

She was actually lost in her own orgasmic world when she not only felt him pull really hard on her hips and then she felt him blast inside of her. With that Marge had another new experience, she came on a guy coming in her, that had never happened to her! She felt Paul collapse and lean into her back she started returning to some semblance of normal, she realized her hair was soaked with sweat, she actually had sweat dripping from her nipples, and she felt like she no longer had any muscles that worked.

Somehow she managed to twist around and wrapping her arms around Paul fell flat to the rug. Holding her nephew tight to her. "Oh Honey, best, best ever. Super, I can't wait for next one." All of those words came out of her mouth before she remembered she was trying to take over. So much for that! Paul rolled to his side and without thinking she scooted down and had his soft dick in her mouth. She couldn't get enough of his prick, his boss prick. After several licks and sucks she pulled back, "Don't want to stain the rug.", she giggled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.