Little Arab Buttercup - Cover

Little Arab Buttercup

Copyright© 2015 by Lorenzo Abajos

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An Arab girl in a northern Africa country is introduced to sex by an American soldier.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Analingus  

All had gone as planned. I had been able to secretly and discretely get my little buttercup out of her Northern Africa country. I had simply made very special plans with a French smuggler in the port. We knew who all the players were at the consulate. We kept track. We sometimes used them for missions that were not quite kosher, so to speak.

I was good friends with the CIA operative in the consulate. His title was Secretary of something or other, but we all knew his mission here. And we had become buddies. He was more than happy to help me out as long as it did not compromise any ongoing missions.

In fact he was glad to help me. The family my little buttercup belonged to had known ties to Al Qaeda in North Africa. It would be a welcome venture to strike at them in this way, just to get a little of our own back in a small way. They would, of course, be upset when she was discovered gone, but they would think twice about asking for the help of the U. S. consulate in such a situation. In fact, they would be more likely to assume some Arab enemy had struck at them in this manner.

Her name was Aisha. She was so happy to get out of her stultifying life and into the free world that she wanted to fuck me right there on the boat. I was happy to do so. She was given her own little bunk in a quiet, hidden part of the boat, and there I fucked my flower again.

I took all of her clothes off, tossed them away to discard later, and began exploring her body. It was just as beautiful as I had remembered. Her skin was dusky, her hair black as the night, and her breasts proud and round. She had a perfect hour-glass figure, with wide hips and an ass that reminded one of cantaloupes, it was so rounded.

I stripped and she immediately went for my cock. I was to find that she was sexually insatiable. That was new to me, but I had no problem with it now. She grabbed my dick and started making love to it in every way she could have imagined in her little room upstairs. She licked and sucked my balls. She licked and sucked my cock. She gobbled and drooled with a passion I loved and came to expect later in our life together.

I looked up and saw that the captain and his two crew members were watching from behind the curtain surrounding the bunk. They had their cocks out of their breeches. They were all hard and were holding their dicks in an anticipatory way. As if they were ready to go. Fuck it, I thought, let them watch. It turns me on more. And it did. I got even harder.

I fucked her face with vigor and force and she took it all with the joy of a true little tart. She sucked me and even deep-throated me. She was such a natural at sex. I began shooting my streams of cum into her throat and she gobbled and drooled with pleasure. Very avidly. I was to learn she could not be filled when it came to sucking dick.

Finally, I pulled out and she whimpered with the loss. Then she looked around and saw the crew with their hard cocks that they had been slowly jerking as I fucked her face. She smiled at them, then at me, then said in French and English, "Je t'adore, mon petit chou-chou, but please, mon amor, may I have some more?"

It came as a shock, but it should not have. She had made love to me the first night we met. She was truly a sexual being. I loved her. I needed to accept her as she was or forget her. That I was not willing to do. I thought quickly and decisively and then said, "You may have all you want, my love."

The crew was listening. First the captain moved forward, grabbed her tits and then squeezed them hard, causing her inverted nipples to pop out. She squealed and whimpered with lust and happiness. The he offered his filthy cock and she happily began sucking on it. The other two moved in and started touching her everywhere they could find woman flesh. They mauled her tits, they pushed their fingers into her cunt and even fucked her ass with a finger or two. She took it all, and her eyes begged for more.

The captain shot his cum on her face when he was through fucking it, and she wiped it off and ate it. Another cock was shoved into her mouth and she gladly took it. The last crew member was too horny to wait. He was jerking off as his fellow crew member took his blow job. Both came at the same time and both shot their cum in her face and on her pretty, perky tits. She was covered with French cum. She was smiling with happiness.

I found some cloth to dampen and wiped her off. I still loved her so much. Maybe even more now. It was time for them to sail. I had taken leave for a week and would fly to Marseille to meet her. I said my goodbyes and I knew she would be fucked for the whole trip. These men liked pussy, and she loved cock. My little Arab buttercup was embarking on a whole new voyage of life. She asked me clearly, "May I fuck them? May I learn from them how to please you, mon ami!"

"Of course, my love. Use them and make yourself happy."

Two days later Aisha and I were staying at a cheap hotel. She was so happy to be with me. She did really love me. She wanted to try something she had read about in a dirty magazine she had found in a street kiosk. She wanted to have anal sex. And she wanted something more. She wanted to eat pussy. She wanted to make love to another woman. I knew no women in Marseille, but I knew where to find an available one.

I left Aisha and went a few blocks away to where the street walkers congregated. I saw one that struck my fancy. She was a petite red head. I always tended towards red heads. And she had her hair cut like a pixie. She was even half-way pretty for a hooker. I approached her, we made a deal, and we went back the hotel room where Aisha was waiting. When we entered, I saw she had prepared. She was stretched out naked on the bed and her pussy was already wet. I could see the drips of cunt juice on her hairy pussy.

Our hooker was called Marie, of course. They all were. First, I gave her the money which she placed in her purse and then she began to strip. Aisha sat up to watch and was so fascinated by the shaved pussy that Marie displayed. She begged me to shave her later.

"No problem. It would be pleasing to do it mon amore." When Marie had completed her strip I told her what we wanted.

"I am going to fuck Aisha in the ass while she eats your pussy. Is it dirty? She wants it dirty for the first time she does it." Marie assured me her cunt had been fucked several times today already and was filthy with spunk. So Marie moved up against the headboard, Aisha moved quickly to start licking and sucking the dirty cunt, and I moved in to fuck her ass.

Marie was already whimpering with lust at being eaten by a young girl, and Aisha was drooling and gobbling up the pussy juice Marie was producing. Aisha was inexperienced, but she was enthusiastic, and that always worked well in cunt lapping. I had stripped down to nothing. My six inch cock was standing high. I put on a condom and moved in to fuck some Arab ass. I started pushing my cock head in and Aisha moaned with lust. I pushed harder and she started pushing back.

Now we had a hard ass fucking. The hardest I had ever been part of. She was so young and tight, but I rammed her as hard as I could, because that was what she wanted. I could feel my cock tearing the inner flesh, but she kept pushing back wanting more and more. I crammed all I had up her bung hole and she squealed with pleasure and pain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.