Jon and Jen in South Africa - Cover

Jon and Jen in South Africa

Copyright© 2015 by JonathanT

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A white family in South Africa that became put to black lust. A young 15 yr. old boy and a 14 yr old daughter taken by black Africans.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Reluctant   True Story   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex  

I met a number of engineers while working in several African countries during the 70's and 80's. One of them was a man from South Africa. He retired from the oil and gas exploration in 1991 and returned to South Africa to take over a two hundred acre farm that was owned by his father and continue do wheat and maize farming. This was only several years after the end of apartheid and the country was beginning to become violent from black rule and the war on white farmers. I received a letter from his son in 1998 that shocked me with the sad news of his father's death and even more shocking what happened to Jon, his son and his younger sister Jen. I will let him tell the story of what must have been a nightmare for a couple of young kids and their mom.

It was our 3rd year of farming and the crops were very good. My dad had a dozen or more South African blacks working and living on the farm. They were paid well and had lodging furnished. I was then 15 years old and my sister, Jen, was 14. My mother worked along with my dad in producing the crops and me and my sister worked part time on the farm but also went to school. Our farm was about 20 miles out of Johannesburg.

It was on a morning in early August when absolute horror came to my family. I was away at school and my sister was home with a bad cold. Several black men raided our farm and shot three of the black workers and then shot my father while he was on a tractor. Killed him but not before he put up a fight and broke the neck of one of the intruders. Three of the black men then broke into our house and began looting. My mother had my sister hide under the bed just before they broke the door down. They grabbed my mother and striped her clothes off. All three of them raped her on the bed. My sister could only hear them grunting and our mother screaming as they savagely fucked her. After about an hour they left her on the bed bleeding and almost unconscious. But she was alive.

In only a couple of weeks, the government took over the farm and made our mother and us move. We had very little because the crops had not been sold and we had farm debts unpaid. We took what belongings we still had and moved to Johannesburg. My mother got a job as a store clerk but made only enough to feed us and live in a small apartment. Once a thriving family we were now poor. This is where my sister and my life became entangled in black lust.

I was in the ninth grade, my sister in the eight. We were no longer in a private school but now in a public school where it was about 75% black. There were all sorts of characters. One was this boy named James who I had gotten to know. One day he got me off to the side and told me was making about $60 In a week. I was shocked to hear how he was getting so much money. He made me promise to not tell anyone and then proceeded to tell me he had met a black business man in a movie theater. The man offered him $20 to let him give James a blowjob. He had been doing this three times in each week for the last three weeks. I could only say "Wow, that's about half of what my mother makes at the store."

He then asked me if I would like to do the same thing. I said no, no way. Later that day when I got home I was hungry and went to the frig but there was nothing to eat. I sat down and began to think about James. The next day I confronted him and asked him if his friend knew someone who was looking for a young boy for sex. He replied that his friend had seen me with him a couple of days ago and wanted to introduce me to a wealthy black man. I was nervous but I said yes.

It was Friday and I was walking to the bus stop after school. A black limo pulled over to the side street just ahead of me. A tall black man got out and called my name..."Jon, let me give you a ride home."I walked up to the car and he said that he knew James and would like to be my friend. I was very nervous as I got into the back of the limo. He was charcoal black with a bald head ... probably in his mid forties. He placed his hand on my knee and then went on to tell me how good looking I was with my blonde hair and blue eyes. I could only say "thank you." He had some expensive jewelry on, A gold chain necklace, diamond rings and a gold Rolex on his wrist. He then placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to him. "How would you like to earn $25.today," he said. "I would like that very much," I nervously replied. He then asked me to remove my shorts and under ware. His black hand immediately held my cock and began stroking it. Surprisingly, it felt good although I knew I was doing something wrong. He gently pushed me back on the seat and placed my almost hard cock in his mouth. I had never had this sexual feeling before but it was amazing the feeling of pleasure I was getting. He held my wrists tightly and sucked on me. I was almost about ready to cum and asked him to take it out before I did cum. He said "no way boy ... I want the full package." My heart was beating strong and my legs got weak ... I busted a nut as he drained me. I had been taken by a black man. It was like I was raped but enjoyed it.

He gave me the $25 and dropped me off at the bus stop. As he did, he said he would pick me up next Monday and give me more money. Surprisingly, I didn't regret what I had done and was looking forward to Monday. When I got home my mother soon got in from work. "How was your day," she asked. "Good mom, real good. I even got a part time job as a tutor to some of the kids at school." Yea I lied but I had to cover my making any money and the time that I would spend with my "black friend" would account for it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.