Liberty High - Cover

Liberty High

Copyright© 2015 by Evan4Long

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jack Foster loves fucking high school girls. Luckily he's a high school teacher so supply isn't a issue. He's just moved to a new high school - new rules and more importantly new girls. Follow his adventures as he attempts to sate his unquenchable sexual thirst.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

Early morning, Jack Foster was sitting at his desk and taking sips from his mug of coffee. The newspaper was open to the sports section, but he paid it no attention as his mind drifted to the scene that played out with Trisha on this very desk yesterday.

Which was why he barely noticed that very person breezing into his office. He snapped out of his stupor by the time Trisha had plopped herself onto the chair with an unmistakable smugness impressed upon her face.

Trisha broke the silence. "Jack, I've changed my mind. I won't be doing the assignment, nor any other assignment after that. In fact, I'm going to do absolutely zilch in your class and I'm still going to get a perfect grade."

"Young lady, I thought I made it clear yesterday --"

"Yes, you made it very clear when you raped me yesterday," Trisha said, matter-of-factly. "I could go to the police and your life would be over. You'll be in prison, sucking dicks and taking it up the arse before the week is even over."

Jack was speechless; his heart sunk knowing that she was right. He ran all the possible scenarios in his head. Even though she had no proof, the accusation by itself would be enough to shine a harsh spotlight on him. There was no 'innocent until proven guilty' mindset when it concerned allegations of teachers molesting their students. The scandal would forever hound him.

"So I take from your silence that we're on the same page." Trisha got up to leave. "Oh, and not 'young lady' - I prefer 'M'am' or 'Miss Inglewood'."

The rest of the day was a blur for Jack Foster. He sat at his desk, head in hands, dejected. He needed some hard alcohol to wash the day away. A knock came at the door; Jack absentmindedly beckoned them in.

Jack looked up at the redhead that entered. If he had been in been in better spirits, he might have enjoyed what he saw. "What can I do for you, um, Teagan?"

Teagan stopped well short of the desk, her eyes were downcast and she was fidgeting with her skirt. "Ahh ... Hi, Mr. Foster."

"Yes?" He didn't have the patience nor care for her to be tiptoeing around what it was that she wanted to say.

"Well, I was here yesterday after school, and then again this morning ... umm ... basically, what I want to say is - I know about you and Trisha."

Jack practically jumped out of his chair. Sanity fled him as he roared, "And so what? You want to blackmail me too?"

Teagan shook her head vehemently. "NO! Mr. Foster, that's not what I meant. I'm sorry. Can I start over?"

He drew a deep breath but his eyes still blazed with distrust. "Go on."

Teagan began her story. "Trisha and I are friends," then she hastened to add "But actually I hate her guts."

"She was always the it girl in school, and I was the awkward ugly one that felt so privileged to be taken under her wing. She has her little posse and it's pretty much a one-sided relationship - we do what she wants to do, like what she likes, and make fun of the people she doesn't like. I didn't complain; I suppose it's the price you pay for fitting in."

"But then I guess puberty hit and I, uhh, grew out. I mean I didn't feel any different but Trisha must have felt threatened because she started being mean to me - saying hurtful things and ridiculing me whenever I got upset about it. I know she was also badmouthing me to the others."

Teagan paused briefly before continuing. "The final straw was when I got a boyfriend last year. I really liked Shaun. But of course Trisha wasn't happy that I was seeing someone. So she steals him. I get a text from him saying that he's breaking up with me and he's with Trisha now. 'No hard feelings'."

"I confronted Trisha about it and she insists that she only did it to show me that Shaun wasn't a nice guy - that all guys aren't nice and that I should stay single if I knew what was good for me."

"I've been quietly burning up inside for the past half a year or so. I didn't know what to do - it's not like I could stand up to her - but I just knew that I couldn't make nice with her forever."

"Then, I saw her hanging around after your English class, and coming here after school too. I immediately knew she was up to something so I tailed her here yesterday and this morning, and - I'm sorry - I listened through the door. I heard everything. I hate that she's going to have her way again. I hate that's she's blackmailing you because I know you're a nice guy."

Jack snorted. "Nice guy? Even after you heard what I did to her?"

"Yes," she responded emphatically. "I know that what you did, you did only because she was trying to manipulate you. You stood up to her when others would have capitulated. So, yes, I believe that you are a nice guy. Besides ... besides..."

"Besides?"

Teagan blushed and she averted her eyes.

Jack smiled for the first time today. A plan was beginning to form in his mind and Teagan was the final piece of the jigsaw. He was going to have the last laugh with that bitch Trisha, and as he looked at the redhead, he knew he was going to have some fun with Teagan as well.

"How do I know that you're not making this up? You could be in cahoots with Trisha."

"Mr. Foster, you have to trust me! I want her to burn! How can I make you believe me?"

Jack stared intently at Teagan and she shriveled under his gaze. Finally he said, "Take off your shirt and skirt."

"Wha... ? Why do I need to take my clothes off?"

"You asked me what you could do to make me trust you. This is how. I'm not going to force you, so you can always turn around and leave. But if you want to get back at Trisha, you're going to have to listen to whatever I tell you to do. No questions asked."

For a long while, Teagan looked deep in thought. Then she set her jaw in determination and proceeded to unbutton her shirt from the top - slowly at first - but then with growing confidence and speed at each subsequent button. Placing her shirt on the chair, she moved onto her skirt, dragging down the zip on the side and then letting gravity pull it to the floor in a heap.

Teagan looked towards Jack and awaited his next instruction.

"Good girl," he praised, "Now your bra."

She reached behind, unclasped and removed her bra. However she kept her arms up, crossed over her breasts.

"Put your hands down."

She didn't move.

"Teagan, I don't like to repeat myself. If you aren't up for the task, then I have no use for you."

"No, I can do it Mr. Foster! It's just that you're going to be only the second guy who's seen me naked."

"I assume the first one was Shaun?"

Teagan nodded in confirmation.

"Did you lose your virginity to him?"

"I guess technically, yes. He fingered me once and I bled afterwards."

"So you and he never had sex?"

She shook her head.

Jack's voice hardened. "Who's going to stick their thick cock into your tiny school girl pussy?"

Teagan breathed in sharply at the unexpected question. "You ... you are, Mr. Foster."

"And who's going to cum into your pretty little mouth?"

"You are, Mr. Foster."

"Who's going to stuff their cock into your tight virgin arse?"

Her eyes stretched wide upon the realisation that he was going to have her in every way possible, but her response was still the same. "You are, Mr. Foster."

"So, don't you think it's a bit trivial for you to be covering up?"

"Yes, Mr. Foster." She lowered her arms.

"Much better, Teagan," he said as her milky-white breasts were at last revealed to him. "Now, finally, your underwear." His eyebrow raised as if daring her to disobey.

Teagan did not disappoint him as she briskly pulled her underwear to the floor and stepped out of them.

Jack took in the sight. Teagan had a very athletic body. Her breasts were round and decently sized, and she also had some meat on her butt. However, she definitely excelled in the legs department - long and sleek, they accounted for close to two-thirds of her height.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.