Liberty High - Cover

Liberty High

Copyright© 2015 by Evan4Long

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jack Foster loves fucking high school girls. Luckily he's a high school teacher so supply isn't a issue. He's just moved to a new high school - new rules and more importantly new girls. Follow his adventures as he attempts to sate his unquenchable sexual thirst.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

"Good morning class. My name is Jack Foster."

Taking a piece of chalk, he went over to the blackboard to write his name. "You may call me Mr. Foster. I will be your English teacher for the year."

He scanned the class of high school third grade students and twenty pairs of eyes stared back in rapt attention. He wanted to think that it was because at the age of 32, he still retained his youthful good looks while concurrently losing the naivety of youth.

But this was Liberty High School, a prestigious elitist private girls school where only the best of the best could gain admittance. No doubt the twenty girls seated before him were all highly motivated and studious. They took the teacher's words as gospel and in Jack's books that made his job as well as his pastime all the easier.

This was Jack's first year at Liberty High. He had started off working as a substitute teacher for a few years before settling into a permanent tenure at a local high school. If anyone ever asked him why he had gotten into the teaching profession, he could run off a long spiel filled with cliches such as "making a difference" or "inspiring the future" or "giving back to the community". But Jack knew the real reason were all the tempting young girls that pranced around in their short skirts and tight tops, innocent to the world and amenable as a babe.

It wasn't until well into his second year at the local high school that he had his first taste of the sinful pleasures of teenage paradise. She was the proverbial teacher's pet - always raising her hand in class and staying behind after the bell to chat with the teacher. In short, she was the perfect prey, easily susceptible to his influences. It started with fleeting touches on her shoulder and back, then his touches began to linger on her arm and waist. She never protested or shied away. By the time his hand had firmly rested on her lap, she was his.

Over the next seven years he spent there, he developed a seasoned eye for candidates. And there were many. But Jack was also a careful man - grab too big a handful from the candy jar and you were asking for trouble down the road. Overstaying his welcome was also a recipe for a disaster, which was why he jumped at the opportunity to work at Liberty High. It was time for a change of scenery and to distance himself from any loose strings.

His first class flew by and soon the bell rang. The students filed out of the classroom.

"Excuse me Jack."

He looked up. Dirty blonde hair, eyelashes; thick with mascara and lips; glossy pink. His brain spat out the name: Trisha Inglewood. He was well informed about her. The teachers' break room was a hotbed for gossip and rumours. Her name had popped up on a near daily basis - the harlot, the shameless slut, the cock-tease. Seeing her in person, he could now believe every word.

Liberty High was strict on how their uniform was to be worn - shirts were to be buttoned to the top and skirts needed to be past the knee. Yet Trisha's skirt length was well above the knee; you could say it was closer to crotch than it was to knee. Her top two shirt buttons were also undone and the shirt itself seemed two sizes too small as it stretched around and accentuated her sizeable tits.

"Uhh ... Trisha was it?"

She flashed him a seductive smile. "So you know of me already, Jack?" The way his name rolled off her tongue, purposefully slow and prolonged, sent a jolt to his eagerly anticipating cock.

"Yes, well, I make an effort to match faces with names early on. And you really should call me Mr. Foster."

She pouted. "And here I thought you had taken a special interest in me ... Jack."

He knew her type. She knew she had the goods and the effect it had on both boys and men. She wasn't ashamed to flaunt it to get her way with things. But there was also a sadistic streak - taking pleasure in belittling and embarrassing her victims along the way to her goal.

Jack played along. To be honest, he hadn't expected to see any action so early on. He liked to leisurely work on his targets, gradually wearing them down and before going in for the kill. After all, half the fun was in the chase.

"So, how can I help you?"

"About the assignment you set us: I was hoping you could give me some extra pointers? Maybe after school?"

Jack had to clench his jaw to prevent a grin from spreading on his face. This was almost too easy. "Umm ... I'm not sure that would be fair to the other students, you know, if only you got extra attention."

"But, Jack," again his named rolled off her tongue and again his already half-hard cock jolted, "Surely, I deserve the extra attention."

He put on a face of embarrassment, as if he had been thinking of something inappropriate. "Well, I suppose..."

"Great!" Trisha unexpectedly closed the distance between them and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. She held the hug and pressed her large breasts against his chest. Another obvious ploy to cock-tease him.

Jack cleared his throat. "Trisha, I really don't think this is appropriate."

Trisha stepped back. "It's just a hug, Jack. Don't be a prude. So, I'll see you after school today." Without waiting for a response, she twirled away from him and left the classroom.

Jack sat behind the desk in his personal office. The perks of working at a private school. It was a decently sized office; there was the desk as well as room for two small sofas and coffee table in the corner. But the key feature of the office was without a doubt the lockable door. He didn't have such a luxury in his previous school, sharing a common teachers' room and had had to resort to bringing conquests back to his apartment.

School had finished for the day and now Jack was waiting patiently for Trisha to make her appearance. A few more minutes passed before his door was flung open as Trisha casually walked in as if she owned the place. He declined to make any comment and watched as she plonked herself on the chair opposite him. He noticed that her shirt had been unbuttoned further that he could clearly see the tops of her breasts.

"Ahh, what a long day!" She let out a sigh. "I'm exhausted!"

"Oh. Did you want to do this another time then?"

"I don't know Jack. I mean it's this body," she said as she audaciously pushed her arms against her body, effectively squeezing her breasts together to further emphasise their fullness. "I'm a growing girl, Jack, in some places more than others, so I tire really easy."

"Ahem. Well you have plenty of time before it's due, and you're welcome to come in at any time to discuss the assignment with --"

Trisha stood up abruptly, placing her hands on the desk and leant in. He could now see completely down her shirt to her swelling mammaries barely encased in a lacy black bra.

"Jack -- I was hoping you could do more than that. I mean I don't need to do the assignment, do I? You could just pretend that I did it and write down a grade for me."

"Trisha, I don't think ... that is --"

"Come on Jack. You'll be the coolest teacher ever and have my eternal gratitude."

He gritted his teeth. So that was it? Her eternal gratitude? He wanted to slap her silly for thinking that showing a bit of tit and getting her damn eternal gratitude would be enough to persuade him to let her out of doing the assignment.

"Mr. Foster could you come to the Admin Office. Mr Foster, Admin Office please." The PA announcement broke his thoughts, which was a good thing - he wanted to let this slight fester and brew.

"I, uhh, need to go get that."

A look of annoyance flashed briefly on her face before Trisha could manage to cover it up. "OK Jack. You do what you gotta do. But we're not finished with this."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.