The Dildo That Erased Claire Bonneville's Memory - Cover

The Dildo That Erased Claire Bonneville's Memory

Copyright© 2015 by Lubrican

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - She almost didn't go buy the dildo. It was too embarrassing. What if a someone she knew saw her at that store? But frustration drove her on and she took a dildo home. She used it just once and then, while confessing that shame to her best friend, hysteria and panic struck and she stumbled into traffic. When she woke, old, timid, ashamed Claire was gone. All she wanted was to be happy, and amnesia gave her a new start. But there were hurdles to be jumped. Such as someone trying to kill her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

Again only Claire, Angela, and Fred Benson were in the courtroom. The bailiff had opened the door to the chambers and called her name. When the crowd surged, he said loudly that all others were to remain in the hallway until called.

The bailiff had gone through his ritual, and Judge Newman had sat, fiddling with papers on his bench.

"I've got a full docket, today, so I'll get right to this," he said.

"I have reviewed the complaint. I requested and was provided information from the assistant United States attorney's office, concerning the pending prosecution of John Bonneville for conspiracy to commit murder. He has, through his counsel, reached a plea agreement in the case. That agreement is being reviewed by the court as we speak. In that agreement he confessed that he hired a man named Edwin Petrike to murder you, and that his motive for this was revenge. Specifically, he said that you offended him by purchasing and using an artificial penis, and later filing for divorce. He said he felt justified at the time, because you, and I quote, 'weren't acting like a good wife should act.'"

Newman looked at Fred Benson.

"Has your client offered any settlement terms?"

"He has not, Your Honor," said Fred.

"I'm not surprised," said the judge. "His plea agreement is for thirty years with no parole, instead of life. Even if he asked for anything, he wouldn't be able to use it."

He looked at Claire.

"An issue came up while the assistant United States attorney and I were chatting about this case," he said. "It's not really in my purview, but since you're here I'm going to ask you what the AUSA was reluctant to. Are you comfortable with that?"

Claire nodded, got an elbow from Cuddles, and said, "Yes, Your Honor."

"During his interrogation, your husband said that he destroyed the offending artificial penis by cutting it up, and that he then gave the knife he used to Mr. Petrike with instructions that this knife was to be used to kill you and left in your body."

Fred Benson leaned back in his chair with a groan of shock. Cuddles reacted similarly. Claire just sat, frozen.

"The knife was recovered at the scene of the crime," said Newman. "But the AUSA was reluctant to ask if the remains of the ... um ... dildo ... still exist. Do they?"

Claire swallowed.

"Yes, Your Honor. I kept them to show my friend. I wanted someone to see what he'd done."

"The AUSA would like to have those remains," said Judge Newman. "They can be forensically tied to the attempted murder, strengthening their case, should Mr. Bonneville rescind his plea agreement, or that agreement be denied."

"All right," said Claire. "I'll make them available."

"Good. Then, as far as I'm concerned, considering the circumstances, and since the defendant has submitted no claim to property, I'm going to view this divorce as uncontested and grant it forthwith. You may dispose of Mr. Bonneville's property as you deem appropriate, however, the home the two of you shared for seven years is considered community property by law in this state. Should you sell it within five years of the dissolution of the marriage, half of the proceeds will be provided to Mr. Bonneville."

The judge looked up.

"Do you have any questions?"

"No, Your Honor," said Claire, weakly.

"Then you are no longer married, Miss Bonneville. Angela knows where to pick up the paperwork that will confirm that officially. She can also advise you on changing your name, should you desire to do so. Have a nice day and please get out of my courtroom so I can deal with all those people in the hallway."


Claire was waiting outside Chad's classroom as the bell rang and the hallway was filled with chattering, hurrying students. The crowd of teens flowed around her as if she were a boulder in the middle of a rushing river. She was jostled several times, but within a minute the horde had vanished, leaving her standing beside the open door.

She stepped inside, to see Chad just rising from the chair behind his desk.

"The divorce is final!" she blurted.

"Will you please go on a date with me now?" he begged, theatrically.

"Later," she said. "Right now a date isn't what I want."

"Your place, or mine?" he asked, smiling.

"Yours. I want this to happen in your bed, not one he slept in."


There was no foreplay. She was ready, sopping wet, and he was rigid from the moment he left his classroom, to the moment he slid deep inside her, lunging hard and pressing to try to get even deeper.

She was frantic, and bucked beneath him, her knees slapping against his thighs and her nails raking furrows in his back.

He was less frenzied and tried, as best he could, to emulate the motion of her rabbit. To that end he stayed in her and then moved his entire body in circles. Her breasts, crushed between them, assisted him in his motion, rolling in flat circles as his chest moved on them.

It wasn't the same as the rabbit, but the circular motion crushed her clit with his pubic bone and she had a spectacular orgasm. She was so loud that Chad tried to smother her cries with his lips, fearing that a neighbor might do something radical, like calling the police.

She calmed, but her legs wrapped around him, urging him on. She kissed him while he continued to move, occasionally pulling out and sliding back in. Her second orgasm was more quiet, but her internal muscles clamped down on him hard enough that it felt like he couldn't move in her at all.

When those rippling muscles released him, he could no longer fight the urge to give her his seed.

"I have to cum," he gasped, trying to pull out.

Her legs tightened, keeping him where he was.

"In me," she panted. "I got on the pill."

It only took ten or fifteen strokes before he gasped, groaned in sweet agony, and delivered the cargo in his balls into her belly.

They rested, but only until she could coax his penis back to life. Then she pulled him on top of her again.

They paused to eat something, staying naked. Claire visited his bathroom, returning with a towel to sit on.

"I'm leaking," she said.

"I will plug that leak as soon as I possibly can," he said.

When they went back to bed, she got on top of him.

"You are my horse, remember?"

He attempted to whinny.

She reached to guide him into her and sat up straight, using her weight to drive him deep. She experimented with finding the best angle and ended up leaning on his chest while she jerked her hips forward and back. He raised his head to capture a swinging nipple and suck at it while her pussy rippled around his cock again.

It was midnight before she was satisfied. She'd lost count of the number of orgasms she'd had. Chad said his penis was actually sore.

They fell asleep in a tangle of arms and legs.

Chad had left his alarm at its original setting, so Claire was a little frazzled when they woke. She had to get back to her house, since she hadn't made contingency plans based on sleeping over. As a result, she was fifteen minutes late to work.

Cindy stuck her head in the door around ten.

"Where were you?" she whispered. "I tried and tried to call you. What happened?"

"The divorce is final," said Claire, her eyes shining. "Chad and I ... celebrated last night."

"Mmmmmm, finally! I want to hear all about it."

"It was a little crazy," admitted Claire."I'm not sure I can even remember all of it."

"So ... more than once?" Cindy looked eager.

"I think it was four times, but don't quote me on that. It might have been five."

"Be still my beating heart," gasped Cindy, putting her hand on her chest and pretending to swoon. "I am so jealous!"

"No you're not. Danny treats you fabulously."

"Yes! He does, doesn't he," said Cindy, grinning."I have to go, but later I want to hear about it."

"He's coming over to my house tonight," said Claire. "I doubt I'll have time to spend socializing with you."

"Well then we have to eat lunch together today, don't we?"

"Lunch, I can do," said Claire.


He did come to her house after work and, to her surprise, he was dressed to run.

"We can't get out of shape," he admonished her."If we're actually going to run in that marathon, we need to start the final workup."

"I think what we did last night got me up to my training heart rate and kept it there for hours," she laughed.

"There will always be time to make love," he said.

"But I'm horny," she moaned.

"You'll still be horny after the run. We can take a shower together."

"Where did all this self control come from?" she complained.

"You taught it to me," he said. "Come on. We'll just do fifteen or sixteen tonight."

Roughly sixteen miles later, after a delay of exactly two minutes, she opened the door to the shower stall in her master bath and stepped in to join him. Three minutes after that she was pinned against the wall and Chad was humping up into her. He allowed her a single orgasm and then spasmed into her. That ran down her legs as they finished their shower, so after a quick supper he put her on the bed and powered another load into her.

"I could do this all night," she sighed as she felt the warm jets of his love spurting into her.

"I know you could," he panted. "I, on the other hand, am going to wither away to a dried husk."

She laughed and kissed him.

As they lay there, he traced a finger around her breasts in a figure 8 and then moved up to gently push a nipple this way and that.

"Has any of this brought back any memories?" he asked.

"No," she said. "And if it hasn't by now, I don't think it ever will."

"That's sad," he said. "I had so hoped we weren't finished with this particular experiment."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.