Craving Sanity - Cover

Craving Sanity

Copyright© 2016 by Niteowluk2003

Chapter 1: Lust by Chance or was it?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Lust by Chance or was it? - A young woman's inheritance allows her to explore the strange sexual cravings; she has been almost been driven mad by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Sandra Green was just a normal London Girl; about to celebrate her 18th birthday, this blonde five foot four young slim lady was looking forward to her special day. For it is the day when by law she becomes an adult and her well to do parents; killed so tragically in an accidental aircraft incident, had arranged the release of the trust fund they set up for her. Co-incidentally it was also the day that the courts award of compensation for the loss of her parents, would be released to her. All in all on her 18th birthday, she was to receive £750,000 plus interest dating back to the day, eight years ago, when her parents were killed.

Now you may say that to say her parents were killed maybe a little misleading but the aircraft company had been charged with culpable homicide for failure to correctly maintain the aircraft to a safe standard and had been held responsible for the crash that caused the death of John Green and Elizabeth Green, Nee Short and 38 other innocent victims. In ten days’ time, Sandra was to come into her inheritance of over £1,000,000 and more over she was to lose the control of the trustee overseeing her upbringing and spending.

For at least the last three years though, Sandra had been experiencing weird erotic dreams; which often started with her being naked and dragged along by a heavy set chain around her neck; much like a head strong dog would be. Despite the horrific implications of the chains, she always noticed that her 36 D breasts tingled and her nipples were so stiff as to be almost painful. In her dreams she was then chained to a low beam causing her head to be below the level of her waist. So convincing were these dreams that next morning her thigh muscles actually ached and her hamstrings felt taut and sore. However Sandra never told anyone about these dreams, thinking that the bank trustees looking after her inheritance would seize any opportunity to declare her insane and unfit to take charge of her own finances.

But back to her dreams; once she was chained to the beam she heard an almost animalistic noise behind her but she could not see what was causing the noises. Then she felt a rough rasping tongue catching her inner thigh, cunt lips and her clitoris; Sandra jumped, not so much in fright, but more in pure lust, inside her head fireworks went off and her nerves tingled all over her body. She was ashamed to admit that this animalistic licking soon had her panting and heading fast for an orgasm. Frequently the orgasm was so intense that she would wake up sweating and still turned on. Even stranger was the fact that when she went back to sleep her erotic dream continued from where it left off as if it was real. I mean happening for real, always she went straight back to the point she had left her dream.

Soon she felt pressure against her cunt lips and felt an increasing weight on her back. The nightmare was so realistic she actually felt the heavy hot stink bad breathe of this animal as its cock ploughed into her tender cunt. She could not believe the feelings she was experiencing even down to her cunt feeling stretched and full of hot cock. Sandra swore blind that the cock in her cunt was so real, that we it came she could feel it suddenly swell and pour its red hot spunk all over her cunt walls. This caused her to orgasm even harder than before and not once had she used her hands to touch herself or facilitate this outcome. Even stranger for Sandra was that it was more or less the same dream each time and it always had the same outcome; yet two years ago she had visited a doctor who confirmed she was still a virgin. Her mind kept telling it was real and yet her logic kept telling that how could it be real when her hymen was still intact.

Once she ventured as far as to ask a female doctor if it was possible to have intense intercourse and yet not to break the hymen. The doctor looked at her astonished and said “of Course not” she said imagine your hymen as a puncture patch once you prick it; it breaks and disappears and as it does not grow back then once you have lost your virginity that’s it. She must have seen the confusion in Sandra’s eyes because she asked “why would you ask such a thing?”

Sandra hummed and argh’d but the doctor was adamant, so Sandra lied saying a good friend of hers was asking because she had allegedly had some night visitors who had made love to her and her friend described all the sensations of having sex but when she was checked by a family doctor she was found to still be a virgin. The doctor laughed and said “I suspect your friend is having you on!” and “maybe she had lost her virginity and did not want to admit that to you!”

With this Sandra brushed away the conversation by saying “maybe so!” but it made her all the more guarded and confused. So she reasoned in her own mind it was just that an over active imagination that was at the root cause of her night-time sweats.

Then an unusual thing happened to her; she had borrowed some books on dream evaluations and decided the dreams must be invading her night to tell her something; but what she was still unsure of! The unusual thing was; that night she began her dream as usual only this time she saw the thing that was about to fuck her and she almost fainted in her sleep. It was her own father that appeared to be bearing down on her young body and it was his cock that filled her cunt and just as she was about to call out for him to stop if he loved her; when her mother appeared and stuffed forcefully a thick rubber gag into Sandra’s mouth. Once she reached the point where she woke up she quickly wrote down everything that happen in hr dream and then much troubled she tried to go to sleep again.

Once more she returned to the dream where she had left off; chained to the bar and now with a ball gag in her mouth she watched as under her own mothers’ directions her father ravaging her cunt making her cum several times before erupting inside her. Then after the two visions left Sandra; jaw aching from the ball gag and muscles aching from being almost bent double attached to the bar; did something she had never dreamed of doing but she just had to find out the truth. She took a silver teaspoon and tried to push the end up her cunt to extract traces of any semen that may be up there; except she hit a solid object prevent her from inserting the bowl end of the spoon up her cunt. The restriction she hit was her own fully intact hymen.

Almost sobbing to herself that she must be going mad because her father had been the most loving dad anyone could wish for and she felt that he would never force himself upon anyone let alone his only daughter. Also her mother loved far too much to demand her father give it to the bitch hard like the figure in the dream had demanded.

One of the most disturbing parts of the dream as far as Sandra was concerned seemed to be the bondage. Sandra was not even sure where the bondage related to her normal life, you see, Sandra had never been exposed to even a single photograph of bondage let alone a video or real life items. If the truth be known Sandra had never even been curious enough to visit a sex shop let alone a bondage dungeon. Really the thing that disturbed her even more than where did these images come from was the fact that she was clearly turned on by being helpless and paraded around like some cruft winning champion bitch.

In her dream she was now dragged by her collar and chain to what can only be described as a lashing post; hands securely locked above her head and her feet anchored in ankle bracelets attached to the floor. Her feet were spread wide and her first thoughts rather than the pain which may follow, was the fact that her cunt was now exposed and vulnerable. She was grateful for the natural cover her pubic hair provided her. Suddenly as if out of fresh air she had the idea that she needed to shave her pubic area; it was not like a thought that maybe it would be fun to shave but more like her life depended on her shaving her cunt area.

As if knowing the seed had been sown and needed time to nurture, her dream faded into darkness and an uneasy sleep over took her. Just before everything went black she noticed the time on her bedside clock read 4.30 am and she had to be up a 6 am to get ready for an important appointment. Thank god she had a loud alarm clock for in what seemed seconds the damn thing suddenly broke the silence of the night telling her it was time to get up. Feeling as if she had managed to get no sleep at all she wearily threw back the covers and saw a wet stain where she had been lying. Not only had that become apparent but she now felt the wet panties and pyjama bottoms cling to her body.

Sandra wondered if she had simply wet the bed but the heady aroma of pure lust told her it was a wet dream which caused the patches. She worried herself that with the size of the stain on her bed and the soaking parts of her pyjamas, it must have been a very heavy wet dream. Deciding that the best course of action would be to let he bed air and for her to take a quick bath.

She ran the bath and as she did so she spotted the hairdryer on the vanity unit, taking this and plugging it in she began blow drying the wet patch of the bed; remarking to herself that tonight before going to bed she would have to put fresh linen on the bed. After drying the stain as best she could she hurried back to the bathroom just in time to catch the filling bath about the level she required. Then the most strange of ideas entered her head but not like should I do this but more like I must do this and now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.