Red Ribbons in Her Hair - Cover

Red Ribbons in Her Hair

Copyright© 2015 by Daniellekitten

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young woman becomes the target of a maniacal serial killer. Can the Detective assigned the case keep her alive and safe or will she become just one more victim.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Horror   Crime  

The house was dark. Kaylee's Camaro still sat in the parking lot of the restaurant which had been closed for business since he'd sent his little gift. He drove the streets, checking the grocery store and anywhere else that she could have been.

They had her stashed away from him. They didn't believe he would kill Tina to get her. He would, if he had to. But for some reason, killing Tina wasn't something he wanted to do anymore.

It was only ten p.m. but the streets were strangely empty. The mayor had put out a curfew until the Red Ribbon Rapist was killed.

The press had named him after Devon's death, seeing the red ribbon on her hair and gaining the knowledge of the others, through secret sources, of course. He had laughed when he sent that letter in, knowing that the police were trying to keep some things out of the press. Why shouldn't he talk to the press? The Zodiac Killer had, so had BTK and Son of Sam.

He slowed at an intersection, stopping as the light turned red. Crossing in front of him, like a temptation to his soul, was a young woman, alone, her brunette hair bouncing around her shoulders. Her eyes turned and looked into his car, staring at him as she walked between the white lines of the cross walk and she smiled, a saucy mix of youthful exuberance and flirtation.

He could see her now, tied to his chair, that smile gone, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her hair would feel like satin, smooth under his brush, the red ribbon such a pretty contrast to the darkness of it. Her skin would be taut, tawny, with brown nipples capping those perky tits that barely bounced with every step she took. Her lips would be soft, hot around his cock even as she gagged and moaned, crying and screaming around his hard shaft.

His cock grew hard, his pants too tight and he squirmed for a moment, reaching between his legs to shift things to make more room. She would make an interesting addition to his collection.

She continued across, reaching the curb with her long legged gait. He couldn't help but stroke himself as he watched her walk away, her ass moving under her short, bouncy skirt, her long legs eating up the ground easily. He'd never had two before. The idea was intriguing. One watching while the other performed tricks to please him, maybe even letting Tina have some fun with this little one since she liked other girls so much.

Flipping on his turn signal, he followed her, watching as she crossed another block to a less populated part of the city, where the street lights didn't reach too far into the shadows. It was a perfect area for predators, a perfect area for him. He pulled his car to the side, parking in a small alley. Grabbing a stone, he knocked out the streetlight near the alley, leaving the area blanketed in darkness.

And then he followed her, his legs quickly catching up the distance between them, the soft soles on his shoes camouflaging the sound of his footsteps. She didn't hear him, she didn't see him. She was easy prey.

Five steps away from her, he took another look around, his grin breaking across his face, the smile like that of a jackal that scents a carcass left from some other predator. No cars, no people, a sweet little brunette walking late at night, not a care in the world.

Four steps and he pulled out his gloves, slipping his hands into the warmth of black leather, smooth, fine grained. They left no marks upon either people or items. It was as if he'd never touched them when he wore these gloves. He was a ghost, a predator without peers, slipping in and never leaving a clue.

Three steps and he pulled his jacket collar up around his ears, hunching his shoulders so that his neck disappeared. With his head tipped down, his face remained in the shadows. All she would see would be a vague outline of a shape. She would have nothing concrete to tell anyone if she escaped from his clutches. Of course, she wouldn't escape. He hadn't lost one yet, even with Kaylee it was only a matter of time.

Two steps and he took a deep calming breath, his heart pounding, his adrenaline spiking, leaving him feeling buzzed, as if he were invincible. He felt all powerful, unstoppable. He would add this one to his collection. He should have followed her to where she was going, done his homework and then waited to find her schedule. He shouldn't go after any of them like this, on a whim as he was. It was dangerous and stupid. But his successes recently had left him feeling a little cocky, and this little girl was prime pickings.

She hadn't heard him, still walking with that easy gaited stride, her legs bare in the cool air, tennis shoes on her feet. Her dark cape of hair danced around her, the dim light of the widely spaced street lights catching and drawing out touches of gold that caught his eyes. Her ass was a sweet offering, rounded, taut, her buttocks moving seductively under that short skirt.

One step behind her, his hand reached out, slapping over her mouth, his other arm wrapping around her waist, pulling her back until that sweet firm ass that he'd been drooling over was pressed up against his cock. She struggled, they always struggled, until he held his hand over her mouth and nose, cutting off her oxygen.

Her hands beat at his arms, her fingers pulled frantically at his hands, digging into the leather covering them but unable to gain enough purchase to yank him away and catch the desperately needed air. It was over in seconds, a tricky maneuver to know when to let up, but he'd done it before, he knew what he was doing. Confidence gave him an added sense of rightness this night, thoughts of the fun awaiting him with his two pretty captives making him just a trifle sloppy.

He didn't see her purse as it tumbled into the bushes next to the sidewalk, or feel the button that she yanked off the cuff of his jacket that fell beside it. When she slumped against him, he hefted her in his arms, hurrying now, for it was imperative that they reach his car unseen.

He missed the boy sitting in his window, watching outside for his father to come home. He missed seeing him, the curiosity on his face as he gazed from his dark room, his hands up to the window to give him an easier view.

Opening his trunk, he dumped her inside, reaching for his kit and pulling out his roll of duct tape. He tore off enough to hold her prisoner, wrapping her slender ankles and wrists, slipping a piece over her mouth before checking her breathing. His hand slipped over her face, taking a moment to savor his victory, pulling open her jacket and cupping her small breasts.

Not much there to play with but that ass more than made up for what she lacked. He flipped her over, letting her skirt slide up, stroking his hands over the flesh left bare by the tiny red thong she wore. He squeezed hard, watching as his fingers dug into her flesh, wishing he could feel it through the leather that he wore. When he released it, the marks turned red and grew welted, making him smile.

She was tender and young, ripe for him to take and play with. Tina would enjoy this one.


Kaylee sighed and opened her eyes, seeing the dim light of dawn filter through the small gap in the window blinds. Her hand reached out, sliding along the soft cotton of the sheet until she felt him, still next to her, his breathing still slow and deep.

She rolled on the bed, scooting over, careful not to wake him. In the dimness, his eyes were shadowed still. She knew he had problems sleeping and that he was totally immersed in this case, the only case that the captain had given him now that Tina had been taken.

He looked so tired, his face stubbled with dark whiskers, his lips barely parted in his sleep. His face was turned towards her, though he slept on his back, the covers kicked off so that most of one hip and leg was visible.

His body was hard, not the donut eating, loose bellied cop of some of the television shows she'd seen. He took care of himself, she'd see the heavy bag in the guest room and the bicycle that he'd hung up in his living room. It was a sexy body, leanly muscled, long legs, with just a spattering of hair trailing from his navel down to the thick thatch that surrounded his cock.

Quietly, she reached her hand out, brushing against his stomach and that seductive little trail, reaching out for the sheet that was barely covering the rest of him and lifting it with two fingers.

"Are you planning on just looking or were you thinking of buying also?"

His voice was husky with sleep, his eyes, when he finally opened them, were sleepy sexy, half open, the blue brilliant against his dark skin.

"Hmm, I haven't decided yet. I thought I might sample the merchandise before I decided." She smiled as she leaned over, taking his semi hard cock in her mouth and suckling upon it.

"Oh, baby, if you want to sample the merchandise every morning, I'm okay with that," he groaned, his hands going into her hair. Her mouth was hot, wet suction, her tongue a talented tease around his erect shaft. His hips jerked, wanting to thrust inside of her, to hold her still and fuck her mouth for about the next week.

"If you want to get something out of this, baby, you'd better stop now. Else I'm not going to be held responsible for my actions," he hissed, wrapping his hand around the back of her neck and dragging her up his body. Her breasts pressed into his chest, her hands slid down his sides, finding the mattress and lifting her body up to straddle him even as his mouth found hers.

Gabe ravaged her mouth, his breathing harsh. Even though he'd thought he'd had his fill of her the night before, taking her twice before curling up with her to sleep, he felt as if he'd explode as soon as his cock felt her hot wet walls around it. His hand slipped between her legs, his fingers exploring anxiously, finding the hard knot of her clit and torturing it with circling caresses that had her hunching down on him. He pushed his fingers inside of her, feeling her walls, coated with the moisture of her desire clamp down on them, her hips jerking, beyond thought of rhythm or grace.

She groaned, filling his mouth with the sound of her desire, her tongue battling his. She yanked her mouth away, crying out as he pressed deeper, his fingers curving inside of her, finding every nuance of erotic sensation he could and plying it. He felt her come, her juices coating his hand, her body tight. He pulled his hand away, hearing her groan in frustration, only to groan himself as he pushed his cock inside of her.

When he was fully seated inside of her, he pressed his hand to her lower back, rolling with one swift move until he was lying on top between her slim thighs. He didn't give her a chance to breathe jack hammering into her, feeling her clamp around him, her body arched anxiously.

Sensation assaulted him, battered him as he grabbed her hips, driving into her and hearing her cry out again, her body convulsing under his. Still he gave her no rest, the tension of his desire reaching a torrid peak, his balls aching to come.

The sound of his cell phone barely penetrated the haze of desire around them. Gabe cursed, his hand coming down on the bed next to them as he reached for it. Flipping it open, he growled as he saw the caller id. "Hampton and this had better be good."

Kaylee barely stifled the groan that struggled to surface as he suddenly lifted himself off of her, going to sit on the side of the bed, his conversation growing softer as if he tried not to let her hear him.

She scooted closer, just in time to hear part of the conversation before he hung up the phone.

"How much did he see?"

"Yeah, and you're sure it's our guy?"

"Okay, yeah, I'll be in. Give me thirty." Gabe flipped closed the phone, dropping it on the bed beside him and running his hands through his hair with a sigh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.