Red Ribbons in Her Hair - Cover

Red Ribbons in Her Hair

Copyright© 2015 by Daniellekitten

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young woman becomes the target of a maniacal serial killer. Can the Detective assigned the case keep her alive and safe or will she become just one more victim.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Horror   Crime  

Gabe walked into the bull pen tired and cranky and more than a little frustrated. He'd spent most of the day at the lab chasing down results and calling film manufacturers. He did have one piece of information, the store where their killer bought his film. Luckily the manufacturer had a lot number printed upon each package and on the film inside. The lot number could be put into a computer and that gave him the information he needed.

The only thing was, he already knew the man shopped at the store, for that is where Kaylee first ran into him.

Gabe needed to update the murder board and he needed to call the lab and see if the blood tests done on the scrap of material were back. He looked over at the empty desk before going to his office and was surprised to see that Kaylee wasn't there.

Neither was Campbell, he thought, staring over at Dean's desk. Where had the two of them run off to? Kaylee had better not have worked her wiles on Dean, gotten him to take her somewhere where she could do something stupid, like be out in public. Damn it!

Still fuming, he opened his office door and walked in, reaching out and snapping on the lights. He walked the few steps to his desk, sat down and picked up his phone and then sat there, staring at his couch and the small figure curled up in a ball upon it.

Kaylee looked so tiny, so fragile, asleep with her dark lashes lying like fragile wings against her pale cheeks. She had to be exhausted to be able to sleep so easily on that lumpy thing. He stood, shedding his coat and taking it over, covering her with it.

Gabe watched as she murmured and snuggled into the warmth of the material, smiling in her dreams as her hand smoothed across the fabric. She brought her legs up a little more, the skirt she'd put back on today rising along the line of her creamy thighs. Crouching next to her, he carefully pulled a strand of hair from her face, smoothing it away from her brow.

She was so beautiful. He couldn't help but think that and about how much he would like to kiss her lush lips, hold her in his arms, make love with her. His dreams last night had made that pretty clear to him. After she'd climbed in bed with him, he'd been hard pressed not to roll over and kiss her, especially knowing that she wouldn't be adverse to his advances.

But he hadn't, turning to his side to try and ease the temptation she represented. He'd faked sleep, listening for any sounds that would indicate someone breaking into the house. And then she'd fallen to sleep and turned, curling up against his back. He thought his heart would burst from his chest when her small hand had slipped over his side and slid to his chest, her fingers caressing his skin.

To stop them, he'd grabbed her hand, and then found himself holding it, finally falling asleep with her behind him.

He must have made some sound because she stirred, her eyes opening, blinking with the sleepy wonder of first waking. She stretched under his coat, smiling up at him. "Hi," she said, yawning widely.

"Hi yourself. I was wondering where you'd gotten to. I thought maybe you'd managed to con Dean into taking you someplace."

"No, and it wasn't from the lack of trying." She sat up still cuddling his jacket. "So have you found out anything new?"

"Well, we know the store where he got the film."

"Bushes, on Third Street? I'm right, aren't I?" Her hand reached out and grabbed his arm. "Why can't we go there? Let me see if I can spot him?"

"It might come to that. But not tonight. We're both tired and hungry. And I feel like my brain's fried. I think a good dinner and an early night will do both of us a world of good." He patted her hand, letting his rest upon hers. "I do have some good news for you. I rescued your bag and your purse from the lab. They're in my trunk."

Kaylee smiled. Just the thought of clean underwear and her own brush helped to make her feel good, until she thought about Tina again.

Gabe saw her smile and then saw the instant she started thinking of her friend as the smile disappeared as quickly as it came.

"I feel so guilty," she said, sighing and sitting back on the couch. "I'm free, and safe, and Tina is in the hands of that monster. Who knows what he's doing to her now?"

Gabe slipped up to sit next to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "Kaylee, you can't let yourself think that way. You've got to be strong for her and for you."

"It's just hard thinking any other way," she said, standing and handing him back his coat. "Were your ready to go?"

"Yeah, I just got to outline to the captain what I found out today and then I'll be ready. Should only take a few minutes so don't go getting to comfortable on me." He rose and took his jacket, slipping it back over his broad shoulders. He picked up the files he'd brought in with him and left for the captain's office.

Kaylee slumped back on the couch, her mind on Tina. What was that monster doing to her?


The wet cloth felt wonderful against her cheeks, Tina opened her eyes, staring at the man holding it.

"You need a good cleaning, little girl," he said, rinsing out the wash cloth in the small pan of hot soapy water he'd brought down stairs with him. "And then something to eat. I don't know how long you'll be my guest but you might as well be comfortable doing it."

Tina didn't answer, though he'd already removed the heavy gag he'd had buckled over her mouth. She felt a sting on her wrist as the warm cloth moved over the open cuts there, cuts made by the heavy zip ties that bound her to the chair she sat in.

"Those look painful. Hold on for a moment, sweet one, let me see if we can make you more comfortable."

She heard him moving behind her, the clanking of metal against metal, a drawer being opened and shut heavily and then the soft sound of his feet as he approached her again.

"Now, you and I have to come to an agreement. If we can, then I'll let you get up out of that chair, and you can even be allowed some freedom while I'm not around. If not, they I'll put the gag back I and you can stay right where you are until your arms and legs become infected from the cuts. Which is it to be?"

"I ... I'll behave," Tina said, her voice hoarse from screaming and the horrid taste of the leather gag he'd thrust into her mouth.

"Good girl," he said, patting her on top of the head as he would a dog or a small child. Then he brought his other hand from behind his back and she saw the strip of leather he held. "This is a collar, it will be attached to a chain. You won't be able to take it off of your neck but it will allow you some freedom and you'll be able to get up and walk around." He slipped it around her neck, clasping it with a small gold lock. "But, if you at any time give me any grief, it'll be back in the chair with you and you won't enjoy the punishment."

"I understand," she murmured, her eyes downcast.

"Wonderful!" he said, smiling.

She felt a painful scraping tug on her wrists as he cut through each of the ties, whisking away the broken pieces into a small bin. He let her move her arms and legs a bit, getting the blood to flow in them again before he brought forth a small medical kit that was well supplied with bandages and salves.

Tina let him clean and bandage her wounds, feeling oddly grateful to him for that small favor. He'd been brutal to her earlier, he'd forced himself upon her, using his fingers first to push into her dry sex, finally thrusting his body into her, calling her names that she'd never imagined being called before. He'd slapped her, leaving red hand prints on her body, taking pictures of them while insane giggles escaped from between his lips. The slaps had hurt, the rape had been demeaning, but those giggles had been terrifying.

Opening the door to a plastic cell, he pushed her gently inside. "This I was saving for your friend, but since she isn't here and you are, you might as well break it in for her." He pushed her down on the small cot, forcing her to sit in front of him while he reached for her breast.

Tina wanted badly to push his hand away but she was afraid. If she did, what would he do?

He played with her for a while, seeing her cringe, hearing her soft sobs of pain and embarrassment. "I want you to suck me," he said to her, finally.

"W ... what?"

"I want you to suck my cock and make me come. If you do that, well than I'll let you sleep the rest of the night in peace. If not, well then I'll need someplace else to get off in." He slipped his hand down between her thighs, feeling the wetness from his rape of her earlier still coating her slick little lips.

"I'll suck you," she said quickly, staring up at him. "Please, I hurt down there. Let me suck you instead?"

He stood in front of her, his hands on his hips. "Then get to it, and do it right. No biting if you don't want to lose all your teeth."

Tina tried to close her mind from her actions, closing her eyes as she reached out to undo his pants. She pulled him out, opening her mouth, feeling the foulness of him slide inside. With a sob, she tried to control her gag reflex, knowing that if she couldn't and vomited on him, he'd probably hurt her worse than she could imagine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.