Joanie and the Junkyard
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Peter Duncan

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story was told to me by Joanie who, with her sister Katie went looking for lust in the wrong place. Happening into a biker bar they get more than they bargained for. Kidnapped by the "Wrecking Crew" they become reluctant weekend "guests" of the gang, being initiated into the Wrecking Crew Auxiliary, a group of 100 plus girls that, over the years, underwent the rigorous initiation by Bull, Riff and their West Texas Hog Club. Joanie goes on to become an escort, working conventions

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Heterosexual   True Story  

The Junkyard

When Anselm McDougal came back home from fighting the Hun in France in December of 1918 he returned to the small cotton-growing town of Gushing Springs, Texas. While he was in Europe his job in the army was Motorcycle Courier. He drove an Indian Brave (Indian Motorcycle Company was founded in 1901, Harley Davidson in 1903). After the war, because there was a glut of cotton caused by the slowdown of war production, the commodity became depressed and there were no jobs in town.

In the Army, Anselm doubled as a mechanic. When he returned home he grasped at straws to make ends meet. In desperation, he started doing mechanical work in the front yard of the family home. He soon became known, as the least expensive mechanic in town, then as the best. Within three years his mechanic business prospered, and he built a garage on a vacant cotton plot next to his home. He bought a tow truck, hired his first employee, and put a sign up over the garage, The Wrecking Crew.

Later that year he was called out to an accident scene where a Model-T Ford had crashed into an Indian Brave, the same model he drove during the war. The motorcyclist was killed in the crash. The driver of the Model-T was killed when he veered into a Live Oak Tree. Anselm towed both vehicles and parked them next to his garage, both were total losses. Eventually, he took the motorcycle into the shop and began restoring it. As for the Model-T, the local livery stable and Ford dealer bought all the parts from the wrecked car that was salvageable. Within a year there were three wrecked cars next to the garage. The locals christened the area “The Junkyard.”

In his spare time, Anselm restored the Indian Brave. Not long afterward he started racing it. In the racing circuit within a couple of hundred miles from San Antonio, he became the most consistent winner. Because he spared no safety in his racing exploits he was dubbed by his peers as “Mad Anse.”

When he had gone away to war, Anselm McDougal, like most of his teenage peers was a virgin. Like the song said, “How ya gonna keep ‘em down on the farm after they’ve Seen Paree.” As a soldier, the Texas farm boy explored numerous Paris brothels. Also, as a courier who carried messages to the trenches, he passed French farmhouses, where the man or men of the family had gone to war. Many had been killed. Numerous times he was flagged down by a horny French woman who treated him to a spirited romp in her feather bed.

On the Texas racing circuit, most of his pals were war veterans who had been introduced to sex by French whores and would no longer go through life without enjoying sex to an advanced degree. Like most professional athletes or other men who engaged in dangerous exploits, groupies pursued the motorcycle racers. Anselm married one then divorced her and married Dolly.

When Anselm’s father died his mother decided to move to San Antonio and live with her widowed sister. Anselm, alone in the family home with Dolly and their two children, made the “Junkyard” the official clubhouse of the Wrecking Crew, the club they named after the business. The barbecues and parties usually deteriorated into drunken revels where members and their wives, fiancées, or dates, often engaged in promiscuous sex. It was usually one-on-one sex where, with the availability of four bedrooms, an occasional threesome would occur. At one of these parties, Anselm gave his son Angus, a virgin, a special fourteenth birthday gift. He convinced one of the groupies to introduce the post-pubescent teen to sex. After that weekend Angus was never a stranger to sex again.

Not long after the Second World War broke out Angus joined the Army and became a Screaming Eagle in the 101st Airborne. He was dropped into Normandy on D-day and decorated for bravery. Just before he left for the war he impregnated his steady girlfriend Sally Lee Forbes, captain of the cheerleading squad at Gushing Springs High. Afraid of leaving Sally Lee a war widow Angus refused to marry her. But, like so many girls in the same situation, she wanted to make sure that, in the event of his death, she had something to remember him by, his baby.

In and around Gushing Springs as well as in most cities in America at the time, the young men were leaving with prospects of being killed. Many girls got pregnant under those circumstances. Ordinarily, while out of wedlock births were normally looked down upon. But because of the circumstances brought on by the war, the town embraced what they called “Victory Babies.”

For these mothers and their children, the local populations celebrated them. After the Armistice, when Angus came home he married Sally Lee and took over the garage from his Dad. During the war his mom, Dottie died of cancer. Upon her death his father let the bottle get the best of him. Not long after his son Angus got back home Anselm crashed his Indian Brave into a tree and joined Dottie in the great beyond.

Recognizing that cars were going to take over the nation Angus, having a better business vision than his father, moved the garage into town. He expanded the business by becoming a Studebaker and Harley-Davidson dealer.

Though The Wrecking Crew had disbanded during the war, when things got back to normal former members came to Angus and asked him if they could reactive the club. Most of the old-timers drove their WWI bikes. But as jobs became plentiful again the WWII vets bought new Harleys from Angus.

Setting the pace Angus drove the top-of-the-line Harley and dressed in the biker style of the day: Levi’s, Black engineers boots, a fancy black leather jacket with chrome snaps and zippers down the sleeves, topped by a beige-colored Harley road captain’s hat made famous by the movie, “The Wild One” starring Marlon Brando.

The new Wrecking Crew was no more or less wild than other motorcycle clubs of the day. They would rumble into a town and populate the local biker bar, often getting into a fight. The same would happen to them in The Chopper, the bar co-owned by Angus McDougal and Perry Andrus (father of Perry Jr. –Needle Dick in our story). Rival clubs would roll into town and, like a bar in a western movie, would try to do as much damage as they could with fists, feet, and bottles.

The Wrecking Crew would meet at the Junkyard for meetings and parties. Like their fathers and mothers, they made love to their wives, fiancées, and girlfriends, now and then in a threesome. But it was Richard Farnsworth (shortened to Riff), a C47 pilot in the war who used to drop paratroopers. Riff grew up on the other side of the tracks, the rich side.

After the war, he bought a C47 from a government surplus agency. One day he and his wife, Sarah Jane walked into The Chopper. Because of mechanical problems on a flight from Fort Worth to San Antonio he had to set his C47 down on the local airstrip that crop dusters used. Nobody had seen him since he left for the war. Angus fixed the problems on the aircraft. Riff fixed the Wrecking Crew, introducing them to swinging and group sex. It was civilized group sex, among The Wrecking Crew and their wives, always consensual.

When he and Sarah Jane bought a spread on the edge of town where they raised quarter horses Riff became co-leader of the Wrecking Crew. Before Sarah Jane, the sex had only been male/female. It was she who introduced bisex to the group which, though originally shocking to the small-town Texas women became popular within a few years.

Angus III’s (called Junior) and Richie Farnsworth’s fathers were co-leaders of the Wrecking Crew. The boy’s birthdays were within a week of one another. Best friends from the second grade at the age of fourteen, the two boys were given the traditional Wrecking Crew birthday, and officially introduced to sex. Instead of a groupie or town slut though, the boys had the pick of the twelve wives of the group that was enjoying wife swaps. By the time, the weekend was over both boys had been inside all twelve women. They had been sucked by them all and skillfully schooled in the art of cunnilingus.

Both boys were well over six feet tall. Both were oversized sexually; especially Junior whose endowment was remarkable. In high school where the boys were star football and basketball players unless they were interested in deflowering a spectacular virgin, they rarely bothered having sex with schoolgirls. They were both in demand with the WC wives who always kept them busy ... so busy that, one night at The Chopper, the high school basketball coach pleaded with Angus and Riff to keep the women away from their sons. “They’re sapping the boys’ strength fellas, and it’s affecting their performance on the court.”

By the time Junior and Richie graduated from high school the Viet Nam war was heating up. Following in his father’s footsteps Junior joined the army and went into the 101st Airborne. Richie went the same way. Because of his 6’7” height and muscular build, a sergeant started calling him “Bull.” Junior had been calling Ritchie “Riff” since they were in elementary school. Officially they were McDougal and Farnsworth. In Vietnam they saw a lot of action, both becoming sergeants, both being decorated with Purple Hearts, Bull a Silver Star, Riff a Bronze Star.

When they came back from serving their time in the war they returned to a different country. Everyone resented them. At the San Antonio Airport, disheveled men with scraggly beards and girls with flowers in their hair (Hippies) greeted them by spitting on them and calling them “imperialist dogs.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.