Magic Ink VI, the Final O'Connell - Cover

Magic Ink VI, the Final O'Connell

Copyright© 2015 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Margaret Kathleen O'Connell, the Ninth, is the most powerful Sorceress in the Reality of Less Magic. Tho politicians, the Military and the Wizard's Council all want her for their own purposes. However, Margie has been given a different mission by the Eternal Flame, and her decision will effect not only Earth but the entire Solar System. No one however, realizes what else she will discover.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Magic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Vampires   Were animal   Indian Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The following new character appears in last few chapters:

Makhpia – Luta (Red Cloud) Two Wolves

Called Jason, Lakota, Robert's older Brother t, 6'-0'', 200 pounds, 28 years old, jet black hair, gray eyes, a very rugged looking individual and the guardian of the Thunderbird spirit


By late on the afternoon of my third day in the wild, I had reached a decision and reviewed it to ensure that all of the necessary points were covered. I was now ready to return to the house and those waiting there. I would need to explain what I had decided and possibly to defend my decision, but I was the one ultimately responsible for it and for carrying it out. The Eternal Flame had made that very clear when he assigned this mission to me. I was sure that there would need to be some accommodations made for the others to finish any business that they had here, or to say goodbye to relatives if they wished to accompany me to the O'Connell Realm in the Fourth Reality.

Since it was such a beautiful spring day, and I was feeling so good now that the decision was made, I decided to walk back to the house rather than transferring directly back there. This would be the last time that I would have a chance to see this particular area where I had spent a number of summers while growing up.

Before leaving, I had a meal from the remains of the wild pig that I had hunted and killed, but I left a considerable feast for the various animals of the area. I was sure there would be several fights over the remains, but that was the way of wild things.

I set out while the sun was still well above the horizon, and I enjoyed the trip enormously until I drew near the Defensive Shell nearly an hour later. The sun was closer to the horizon now, and I became more wary as I moved closer to the Shell. It was soon apparent from the scents brought to me by the breeze that the observation posts had been moved while I was gone. I stopped some distance behind them and transformed back into my human-form as Margie K. I was naked, but the day was still warm, and I quickly cast the transfer spell and reappeared inside the Defensive Shell where I had left my Wizard's robe and my slippers. I donned these and set out for the house.

Arriving there, I found the others preparing dinner and waiting for me. They were all very happy and delighted to see me, especially Robert who took me in his arms immediately.

"I felt you return," he told me when we came up for air the second time.

"He told us that you were back, and told us to prepare additional food for you," Celeste told me, as she came over to give me a big hug.

"We were worried about your safety," she said near tears, as she released me.

"I was perfectly safe, dear," I assured her. "After checking out the observation posts the first night, I didn't see another human until I returned this evening. I did kill a wild pig foolish enough to hunt acorns below where I was staying. It provided plenty of meat while I was considering what to do, and I have reached a decision. We will discuss it, and what needs to be done following dinner," I told her and the others.

"Were you in your were-form the entire time that you were gone?" Celeste asked in shock.

"Yes, dear, that's why I was perfectly safe. No one would have been able to sneak up on Macha," I assured her with a smile.

Dinner was excellent, and we ate it slowly, at least I did, and thoroughly enjoyed it. When everything was cleaned up, we adjourned to the living room.

"Has there been anything interesting on the news?" I asked seeing the screen sitting there dark.

"Not especially," Frank replied. "They have accused the two of you of everything under the sun. It would appear that you are personally responsible for everything from hangnails to the drought and even climate change," he finished with a grin.

"Yes, that is the way of government. Anything that they can't control or have trouble with they blame on someone or something else," I admitted in disgust.

"Tell us what this decision that you have made is, and how it will affect us and the rest of the country," Robert asked in a serious voice.

"Everyone take a seat, this will take considerable time to cover everything necessary," I told them as I sat on the sofa with Robert beside me. His nearness had me in need again and I ready for sex, but that would need to wait until later when we could be alone together. I took several deep breaths to calm myself before beginning.

"The mission that the Eternal Flame entrusted to me was to determine if it was possible to change the course of things in this Reality. He was concerned that the use of Magic and technology together were taking it down the path to destruction.

"He further instructed me that if I found this to be true, that I was to cancel the use of all Magic in this Reality. He also gave me the means to do that," I told them in a serious voice.

"That's a damn weighty responsibility for one person," Frank interrupted when I paused. Celeste had turned very pale on hearing what I had said, but she was sitting with Frank on the love seat and his presence steadied her.

"And what have you decided?" Robert asked in a very stern voice following a short silence.

"After much consideration and trying not to allow my own feelings to influence me, I have decided that it is not possible to change the attitudes or the actions of those in power. This includes those in politics and the government as well as those running the Military and those on the Wizard's Council. And that is just those here in North America, which is supposed to be the most free and democratic of the various nation states on the planet. I shudder to consider what conditions might be like in other countries or regions.

"So MY DECISION is that I will cancel the use of All Magic, White, Green, and Black in this Reality. There will be no Magic to power the spells and the various devices that work on Magic. The people will be left with only technology to support them, and it will eventually not be sufficient," I finished to see expressions of shock on all of their faces.

"NO Magic?" Frank asked in utter amazement.

"But what about those who are sick or injured, are on lifesaving treatments, or having operations that depend on Magic. Will they have no Magic?" Celeste asked in a horrified voice.

"Yes, there are all of the lights, cold rooms, and other things that operate on Magic. What about them?" Frank asked.

"None of them will function. There will be No Magic for any of the things that the two of you have mentioned," I told them. "There will be No Magic to do anything," I reiterated. The shock on their faces only increased on realizing what this meant.

"But people will die!" Celeste burst out and started crying. Frank held her close and tried to sooth her, but it was obvious that he was upset also.

"Yes, people will die," I agreed. "And it will probably be people who haven't done anything wrong, and who don't deserve to die. But to leave Magic here and allow things to deteriorate further would lead to even more deaths and possibly even the end of the human race in this Reality. This is why the decision was so difficult to reach, but I have made it, and it will be implemented once We work out the details," I finished.

"Details? What details?" Robert quickly asked.

"As you are aware, the O'Connells have already been moved to the Fourth Reality. I will be joining them there, and I will take any of you with me who wish to go," I told them.

"To the Fourth Reality?" Frank asked to be sure.

"Yes, to the Fourth Reality, and to the O'Connell Realm initially. Once there we will all see what is to be done," I told him and the others.

"And there will be Magic in use there?"

"Yes, there is Magic in the Fourth Reality, and we will be using it. I'm not sure what plans the Eternal Flame or those in Clan O'Connell have made for that Reality, but hopefully things will turn out better there than they have in this Reality," I told him.

Robert hadn't said anything further, but I could feel the questions that he had on his mind, and knew that we would need to discuss them before going to bed or having sex.

"All of you think about what you would like to do, and we'll discuss it tomorrow," I told them, as I rose from the sofa. Robert also rose and followed me up to our room, leaving Celeste and Frank alone in the living room.

We had no more that reached our bedroom and closed the door before Robert had questions for me.

"Will the removal of your Magic affect the ley lines or the Magic of the Lakota?" he demanded in an anxious voice.

"I ... allow me to cast the privacy and noise suppression spells before we speak of your concerns," I requested, and he nodded, as I began casting those spells.

"About your questions," I started on finishing the spells, and paused. "I'm not sure if the ley lines will be affected. They seem to come from a source of Magic that is different from mine. Since it required my Mage Talent to detect them, they may come directly from the planet itself. As to the Magic of the Lakota, I have no idea where they derive their Magic from.

"You, yourself, appear to have two different sources of Magic. You can use White Magic and have a very strong Talent for that. In addition, you have your Dragon Magic which also appears to come from a different source than my Magic," I told him. He sighed.

"Perhaps it will be all right then. I don't know if there are anymore Dragons in this world, but I was worried about the beliefs of the Lakota and the other tribes of the Nation. There is much that is important to all of the tribes, and it deals with the supernatural and Magic," he told me with a look of relief.

"What about you? Will you need to visit your relatives and your tribe before we leave?" I asked and paused before bring up the one question that I feared. "Will you be going with me?" I asked in a quavering voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.