Magic Ink VI, the Final O'Connell
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2015 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Margaret Kathleen O'Connell, the Ninth, is the most powerful Sorceress in the Reality of Less Magic. Tho politicians, the Military and the Wizard's Council all want her for their own purposes. However, Margie has been given a different mission by the Eternal Flame, and her decision will effect not only Earth but the entire Solar System. No one however, realizes what else she will discover.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Magic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Vampires   Were animal   Indian Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Robert and I had retired to my bedroom following our second breakfast and a short stop to watch a part of the news broadcast. After losing our clothes, I led him into the bathroom where we showered together in my large glass shower enclosure. We took turns rubbing soap onto and into each other's skin for a long, long time, and we were very excited before we finished. Following drying off with my large, soft fluffy towels, I escorted him back into the bedroom and the bed there.

"Love me," I whispered in passion and need.

"Your wish is my command," he replied with a small smile, as he took me in his arms and started kissing me with all of the passion that had built-up during our shower.

After coming up for air for the second time, I pulled him onto the bed, but remembered to cast the privacy and noise suppression spells. Again we spent time kissing, hugging, massaging and rubbing against each other as we rolled around in the bed until neither of us could stand it any longer, and he entered me with one swift stroke, filling me up.

The sex following that was slow and passionate for a long, long time, as we thoroughly enjoyed each other. Eventually, it turned faster and the strokes shortened as our need increased until we finally crashed into each other one final time and went over the edge together screaming out our joy before collapsing back onto the mattress and the now sweat-soaked sheets there. Recovering required a considerable time during a part of which we napped. Eventually, we were both awake again, and Robert took me in his arms.

"The wyrd had brought us together for better or worse," he told me.

"Yes, Sonuachar," I answered in a whisper.

"What... ?" he asked, not being familiar with the word.

"'Sonuachar' is Gaelic for Soulmate," I told him with a smile.

"Ah!" he said, and was silent for a short time before answering, "Is t'u ma shonuachar. Yes, I am your Soulmate," he murmured and kissed me deeply again.

It was some time later after the kissing and another short nap that we both arose to discover the need for another shower. It was a shorter and faster one than the first one here had been.

"You still require more clothing than just a Wizards robe and sandals," I informed him.

"Do you have such?" he inquired.

"Some and they may require a spell to make them fit you," I told him. "Also Frank may have claimed some of them already," I added.

"Would it be impertinent to inquire just how you happen to have male clothing here?" he asked with a grin, and I could feel the mischief in his question in my mind where his essence stayed.

"I have many male and female Cousins who have stayed in this house. It has been used by many of the O'Connells for over a hundred years as a place of rest and retreat. Also the gardens needed to be tended each year, so clothing and other essentials were left here over the years to take care of the needs of those staying here," I explained.

"SO you didn't bring ALL of your lovers here to enjoy each other in private?" he asked in an amused voice.

"Certainly, several came here with me over the years, but we also planted and tended the gardens," I replied with only a slight blush.

"You're annoyed that I asked, aren't you?" he inquired after a short pause.

"No, it's well known that the O'Connells have a great capacity for sex and start out at an early age. I was fourteen when I started and had already been a Senior Master for three years. I became the next Grand Senior Master two years following that when my Mother retired to pursue her studies," I told him.

"I started at sixteen with some of the girls at the school that I was attending, but many snubbed me because I'm not a full blooded Lakota. There is still some prejudice even where we live," he told me, and I could feel that he had been very hurt by this at the time and still retained some of that hurt.

"The O'Connells have embraced many different types of people in the various Realities. Of course, all needed to have the Talent and be able to learn and do Magic," I reminded him, before adding, "You still require more clothing."

On reaching the room where the extra clothing was kept, Robert was quite surprised by the sheer volume and the various styles of clothes here. The racks filled the room and it wasn't a small room.

"When you said that there were some clothes kept here, I thought that there might be a small closet where they were kept not a room full of clothing," he said on entering the room.

"We've had this house for over a hundred years, the clan that is," I reminded him.

"Look around and select whatever appeals to you, and I'll make sure that it fits you," I assured him. Robert had soon selected several shirts and pairs of jeans as well as underwear, socks, and a couple of pairs of sturdy boots. I used the adjustment spell on all of them so they would fit him.

"No cowboy hats," he asked in a disappointed voice after a thorough examination of the room.

"No, there were no cowboys in the O'Connells in this Realm prior to this," I told him with a smile.

Following dropping Robert's clothes off in my room, we returned to the kitchen to find Frank there preparing lunch.

"Will you join us," he asked, "there's plenty."

"Yes, a little snack to hold us until dinner will be just the thing," I told him, as Robert and I brought out the plates and utensils.

"Where's Celeste?" I asked Frank, as we worked.

"Still working on her lessons. She isn't quite as devoted to learning as some who I have met," he confided to us. "However, now that she has an incentive, she is more interested in finishing the assigned work," he added with a smile, and I smiled back.

"I can surmise what the incentive is," I told him but went no further, not wishing to embarrass either of them.

We three were seated at the table and were about to begin eating when Celeste rushed into the room excited and distraught at the same time.

"You have to see what's on the news now," she told us breathlessly.

"All right, dear," I told her as we three rose, and moved to the living room where the news was on the screen. A male news anchor was on the screen presently, as we stopped to listen to him.

"To repeat our earlier announcement: The government has announced a reward of one million dollars for information on the whereabouts of the following individuals who attacked a crowd in Philadelphia this morning and murdered ten Senior Wizards as well as damaging Army equipment in the process. They are identified as Margaret Kathleen O'Connell and the unknown man seen with her in the following pictures," he said, as pictures of Robert and I were flashed up on the screen. The color pictures were very grainy and not in good focus making it difficult to identify either of us.

"The government has also warned that these people are not to be approached as they are considered armed with Magic and very dangerous since they practice Black Magic. If you see either of them, just report their current whereabouts to the government at the following number," he continued, and a phone number appeared on the screen.

"Good grief!" Robert exclaimed after the anchor had turned the program over to the weather presenter. "They have completely turned around what happened. That story bears absolutely no resemblance to what actually occurred," he finished in disgust.

"That's because what actually happened doesn't fit the government's, the Military's, or the Wizards Council's agenda. They don't want the truth known because they would have to take the blame for what actually happened. Additionally, they all want to get rid of me and now us. Also, the O'Connells have never practiced Black Magic. In fact, we have been the ones to root out those practicing Black Magic," I told the others.

"Surely they have better pictures of both of you than those on the screen," Frank objected.

"You're presuming that they actually want to identify us. Those pictures will have all kinds of people calling that number to identify someone who they think is us, but it will be some poor innocent soul instead. It will make it look like the government is actually doing something. I'm also sure they have much better pictures of me from when I visited the Capital, and when I was at the Hexagon. Pictures of Robert may be more difficult to locate.

"Additionally, they all know where this house is, and at least some of them probably have people watching it even now. Not that it will do them much good," I finished. That was when my cell phone rang.

"Don't anyone answer your phones," I cautioned the others. "They can't see in here and the Shell with the added wards prevents them from sensing if anyone is here. Just let them stew until I decide what's to be done," I told the others.

"How do you receive the cell phone signal and the news feed if nothing can get through your Defensive Shell?" Frank asked.

"There are antennas built into the top of the Shell and they re-transmit the signal inside the Shell," I told him.

"Shall we return to our lunch?" It's getting cold or at least older," Robert asked, and we all returned to the kitchen and our waiting lunch there.

I sat at the table unable to eat, I was so furious ... I wanted to blast and burn those who had dared to besmirch the good name of the O'Connells, it was unthinkable. And for them to accuse us of using Black Magic. How dare they when they are the ones actually using it?

My bad mood must have been obvious to the others as no one spoke to me or looked over at me for a considerable period of time until Robert spoke to me.

"Not hungry?" he simply asked, and I could feel his concern. I sighed and looked down at my plate. The food there was all wilted and had turned brown from all of the anger and resentment that I had been broadcasting with my several types of Magic.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I was doing that. I hope that all of you weren't affected by it," I told them in a soft voice.

"Not very much, Robert cast some kind of ward that I wasn't familiar with to dampen the effect," Frank told me.

"It was a Dragon ward," Robert told him, and I could detect him canceling it.

"Would you like me to make you some new lunch?" Celeste asked in a bright voice.

"Yes, thank you. I need to eat before I start on the decision that I must make, especially now after what has happened," I told her and the others. Celeste rose to prepare some food for me, and the others gathered up the used dishes and my ruined food to take care of them. I just sat there still in a black mood, but unable to think about the decision that was necessary. I did realize that I couldn't allow what had happened to influence my decision, but I wasn't sure that I would be able to avoid it.

Celeste soon brought my new lunch over to me, and I ate it mechanically, distractedly still thinking about the decision that was necessary, and about my anger at those in power. To my amazement, my food was soon gone, but I was still upset.

"I'm going to check the gardens and for a little walk; I need to think," I told the others as I rose from the table. I headed for the back door before remembering that I had the wrong clothes on for such an outing. "After I change clothes," I amended.

My check of the growing vegetables and the herbs was halfhearted at best, and I soon wandered out into the unused portion of the area surrounded by the Defensive Shell. There were several small groves of trees there, and they were all in bloom at this time of year. I sat in one of the groves for a long time smelling the scent of the blossoms and mulling over the occurrences of the last several days but was unable to make any headway on a decision.

Instead, I thought about how pleasant it was here among the trees and other wild things, and how much I always enjoyed the time that I spent as Macha out in the wild with nothing to concern or worry me but my own safety and occasionally finding something to eat. Something to test my skills against by sneaking up on it, pouncing on it, and killing it with my powerful teeth and jaws before then devouring its hot, bloody, and juicy flesh. There were now few in the wild who would dare challenge me for my prize. These thoughts were a great comfort, and I eventually rose there in the grove to find that it was already late afternoon, and I returned to the house with my mind made up.

Back at the house, I made a number of preparations before starting on a dinner heavy in meat ... large thick pieces of venison that I cooked in the broiler plus a few vegetables and some ready-made biscuits. I made plenty of strong tea to go along with the other items. Dinner was started just after 7:00 that evening, and I was in a much better mood. This was apparent to the others when they filed in to eat. Robert came over and kissed me on the cheek.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.