Tammy - Cover

Tammy

Copyright© 2015 by Death Dependent

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Buying a dress for a girl who you've seen in the oddest circumstances can create the most interesting situations.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

'I swear to God this girl is trying to kill me, ' I thought.

Tammy was lying next to me. Her school clothes were spread over the floor and she was naked. I wrapped my arm around her; she threw her leg over me, letting her still hot pussy rest on my thigh. Her breathing had just about returned to normal. She'd just ridden my cock to orgasm for the second time and I could feel our combined juices leaking out of her onto my knee.

She had turned up right after school had ended and made it a point to show me her homework at the dining room table. I had examined it while my hand felt her ass through her underwear. Her sex was soaking into the gusset of her panties as I looked over her work. Once I decided that it looked done, I smiled and lifted her up onto the table. Then I yanked the underpants off, tossing them across the room, and had her pussy for my lunch.

After that I took her on the table, ramming her hard, (so hard that I was afraid we'd leave marks on the hard wood floor under the table legs) 'til I emptied my cock into her wet pussy.

We then managed to make it upstairs where she licked my cock clean, claiming that the mix of her pussy's taste and my cum were her aphrodisiac. I knew the sight of her sucking my cock had that effect on me and I was hard again. So she pushed me onto the bed and sat down on my cock with a contented sigh.

It had been a long slow fuck at first, then turned frantic toward the end. She rode me to her glory while I filled her hot, tight little hole a second time.

We were lying with her spooned into me with her ass pressed into my semi hard cock when she spoke.

"Hmmm... ," she said quietly. "I'm not sure I'm like my Mom."

"How that?" I asked. "You certainly got her appetite for sex." She shivered as I played with her nipples.

"Yeah, but I only love your cock in me. I'm not sure about others, or about cunts," she said.

"Well, I might be the world's biggest idiot for saying it, but how will you know about other cocks until you've tried some?" I asked.

"Hmm ... wanna put me out on hooker's row or something?" she said, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, with that pretty ass I'm sure to make some money off of you," I said.

"Bastard!" she giggled.

"I was actually thinking more about introducing you to some friends; that is, if you want to experiment a little."

"More of Mom's ideas?" she asked.

"Nope, my own dirty mind," I replied. "Maybe I wanna see some guy sticking his cock in your mouth as I shove mine into your pussy."

"Oh, yeah! And me being pushed and pulled between you," she said. "His sperm in my mouth and yours in my cunt." She wiggled her hips and pressed back against me.

"Or maybe I'll take your ass while he takes your pussy."

"But you haven't taken my ass yet," she said, sitting up. "How about you just go solo for the first time I do that?"

"Sounds good, but after that it's fair game."

"Okay, but I'm not sure about eating cunt," she said.

"Well, you said you liked how your mom's tasted on me," I said.

"Yeah, but that's just making it more dirty. I don't know if I really like girls or just being dirty for someone I like."

"Well we could find a dirty lady for you to to experiment with."

"Okay, that's a possibility. I was afraid you were going to suggest Mom as my first pussy taco buffet," Tammy said.

"Well the idea is somewhat appealing," I said. "But I figure you might want to eat a cunt with less pussy pressure attached for your first."

She giggled.

"Well, let's see ... I have played with another girl's pussy. It was a sleep over thing. But I didn't, like, go down on her."

"Oh really?"

"Are you getting hard again?" she asked.

"Yeah; I'm imagining taking you from behind while you eat some other girl's cunt. If I didn't get hard for that, you might wanna dig a hole and throw me in."

"Speaking of holes, I have a hole you can be in," she said, turning around and throwing her leg over me as she did. "Actually I have several. Wanna fuck my mouth? Or I can roll over and you can take my ass cherry."

She paused as she reached for my cock.

"I would love coming home walking a little funny and Mom doing her best to act like she didn't know what I did."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.