Tammy
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Death Dependent

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Buying a dress for a girl who you've seen in the oddest circumstances can create the most interesting situations.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

I walked out of Tina's room quietly. As I did, I saw Tammy standing in the living room, her panties gone and her top on, but looking so sheer as to be non existent. She beckoned to me with a finger.

Walking over, she grinned at me. "That looked fun," she said.

"It was for both of us," I replied quietly.

"Think you got one more left in you," she asked.

"I might, but it's gonna be hard to be quiet out here," I whispered.

"Sure it'll be easy," she said and pulled me to the couch. She sat me down then kneeled opening my pants.

"Umm I'm a kind of a mess," I said as she pulled me out. She held my still sticky cock and smiled. Her fingers working up and down on me. Her smile was wicked as she looked up at me with her pretty blue eyes and leaned down to lick up the side of me.

"You sure are a mess." She said and worked her tongue along me again. "I like it." Her tongue worked the underside of my cock's head. I had thought we might have to wait a while, but this pretty little nymph sucking my cock clean of the mess her Mom and I had made had me feeling aroused all over again.

She could feel me grow under her tongue and slid her mouth down over me, her head bobbing up and down as I ran my fingers through her hair. I let my head fall back and I could see Tina's reflection in the glass of a clock. She was peering out through her door. She wasn't able to see her girl at work because of the way we were sitting, but I had a feeling that likely wouldn't stop her enjoyment.

"If you keep that up you're going to get a mouth full." I said.

Tammy pulled her mouth from me, setting her face next to my cock.

"You have a problem with that?" She asked.

"Not really, just wanted to make sure you got what you wanted." I replied.

She grinned. "Do you know what I want?"

"I'm not sure, that's why I checked."

Her hand stroked me as she slid up my body like a cat, her form flowing in a way that brought as much of her skin into contact with me as she could.

She leaned in and said, "I want your cock in my pussy, I want to feel you cum in me!"

She moved up and her hand lifted me up and pushed me into her entrance. I could feel the slick heat of her as she slid up and down my cock.

"I want to make sure when you get home you feel me all over you," she whispered. "And I want to make sure we give Mom a show."

I pressed into her deeply 'til my hips met her ass.

"You are such a dirty girl!" I said as I moved up into her. The little slut responded by pressing back against me, the rhythm coming naturally as she lay atop me on the living room couch. She squeezed me with her sex as she moved up and down my throbbing cock. My hands lifted her top and tossed it to the side and I quickly took her nipple into my mouth.

I sucked it hard as she leaned in.

"I almost came when I tasted you two together," she whispered. "I wanna taste it again!"

Hell, that nearly made me cum right there! I pressed into her faster and she smiled down at me.

"Dirty old man!" she said with a smile.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.