Tammy - Cover

Tammy

Copyright© 2015 by Death Dependent

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Buying a dress for a girl who you've seen in the oddest circumstances can create the most interesting situations.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

I let her into my car and got in alongside her. I started the car and we drove off; both of us feeling uncomfortable like we were playing some game of chicken. Me the older man and her the cute teen. I'd been having her Mom and she'd been watching.

To me it felt like this was in a way a sealed deal, but on the other hand it bordered on the surreal. Almost to make sure she and, therefore by extension the whole situation, was real I reached out and let my hand fall on her knee.

She turned her head to look at me as we pulled up to a red light. My hand crept higher along her leg, pushing back the hem of her skirt. She opened her legs just a bit as I did, wordlessly her eyes searching my face as my fingers slid under the skirt.

The light turned green and I took off. Tammy let her head fall back onto my shoulder gently as I slid my fingers up to her mound. "I still don't know how much I want to wear when I sit on your lap," she said.

I kept quiet as my fingers slid down feeling her slit through the fabric of her panties. "Hmmm," she purred as I did. "That's so much better than when I do it."

I turned into my little sub division and kept rubbing her gently, feeling the warmth and soon humid wetness of her sex as I played with her. My cock was hard and uncomfortable in my pants as I felt her squirm under my fingers. We pulled up to my house and I hit the garage opener.

"I want to taste you," I said as we pulled in.

"You like the taste of a girl?" she asked.

"Not sure; never tasted one," I said with a smile as I put the car in park. "But I have tasted women and they're all very tasty."

"Even my mom?" she asked as I slid my hand from under her skirt.

"Especially your mom," I replied. "She's a lady of refined taste."

Getting out, I walked to the passenger side and helped Tammy step out of the car. "Some people would say she's a slut," she said as I wrapped my arm around her.

"Some people are idiots. I'm glad I'm not one of them."

We walked into the house and from there up to my room. My hand on her ass as we walked. She didn't shy away from the contact. "Are you going to make me a slut?" she asked.

"I don't know if you can be made into one. The question is do you want to be one?" I looked down at her. Her face almost unbearably pretty from that angle as her eyes peered up at me.

"I don't know," she said. "I do know I like how it feels when something's in my pussy, and I like seeing how Mom takes it and loves it." My hands slid down her sides and grabbed the hem of the dress.

"She knows I like to watch her. It's why she leaves the door open." I pulled the dress up, now she was there in just her panties.

Her breasts were like two little apples, firm with puffy, rose capped nipples. I bent my head down and sucked one into my mouth. She shivered and moaned. "You don't seem surprised by that," she whispered as I gently lifted her onto the bed.

"Your mom is a very sexual person. To be honest, very little she does would surprise me." I pulled off my shirt and then kicked off my pants and rolled onto the bed with her.

She lay on her back, and I took a moment to take in the sight of her. Cute girl, her body a promise in the making. She looked at me and giggled. "What are you looking at?"

"You," I replied.

"Why?" she said with a raised eye brow.

"Because you're beautiful," I replied.

"Flattery could get you to a lot of places," she said with a smile.

I kissed her neck. "It's not flattery when it's true," I replied.

Her hand moved down my tummy and grasped my cock through my underwear. "Ohh ... this feels bigger than it looks."

"Flattery will get you anywhere," I said.

She laughed. "It's not flattery if it's true," she said. "I think I heard that somewhere." She pushed my under wear down and kissed down my tummy. Then sat there playing with my cock, examining it.

"Never seen one before?" I asked.

"Not up close. Most of the time they've been a blur of motion in some part of my mom."

"I thought you said you like the feel of things in your pussy."

"I do, my hair brush handle and I have an amazing relationship," she said looking up at me as her fingers circled me then worked me up and down. "Mom bought me a vibe, but that handle is like my first boyfriend."

"Now you make me feel like I'm getting you to cheat," I said as she licked up the side of me.

"Don't worry; he's very understanding," she said raising her head. "Hmm ... you taste good." she said with a smile.

"Feel free to keep tasting. I likely won't complain."

She bent her head down and her lips opened circling my cock with her lips. Her tongue ran along the underside of my shaft. Causing my hips to lift of their own accord. She too more my length in her mouth and then bobbed her head.

"For a first timer you are good at this," I said.

She raised her head, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "Well, I blew a few boys this year. But they shot off so fast it was almost like I didn't have to work at it." Her hand stroked me. "I think that's when I decided I liked men more."

My hand moved over to the side of her panties and tugged. "Well, you do have a talent pool to draw from," I said as I worked them down her legs with her help.

Her pussy wasn't bare, but the hair was so thin there as to be nearly transparent. She arched a leg up to expose her sex to me and I kissed down her tummy, my hand coming down to open her a bit. The girl was soaking wet inside and as I kissed the inside of her thigh, I could feel the heat of her and the smell of arousal. It was not as musky as her mom, more like a wine that was still soaking up the flavor of the cask.

Leaning in, I kissed her pussy and her hips first jerked away; then she pushed her sex back at my mouth. I stabbed my tongue into her deeply, running it around her insides as she ground at me. My finger found her clit and I rolled it gently as I ate the wonderful meal in front of me.

"Ohhh," she said quietly at first. "Ohhh my," she said louder; words of encouragement for me as I licked away at the tasty treat. "Ohhh fuck!" she said louder. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she said as she gripped my hair and pulled. Like she wanted to ram my whole face into her sex.

Her hips ground now with a fresh passion. Feelings she might have heard of or read about now moved through her body. She had her taste of it and her body wanted more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.