Starting Over - Cover

Starting Over

Copyright© 2015 by Write or Wrong

Chapter 6

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A new job, a new city, a new life. I was starting over in New Orleans and the only person I knew there was my ex-sister-in-law, Abby. I remembered her as the cute little Asian girl who lived next door and married my brother. Now she was a beautiful woman, and it turns out she wanted to start over... with me.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Analingus   Public Sex   Military  

It was Friday night - half a year since I had started my life over with Abby. I was sitting on a bare hardwood floor looking at the sunset from the picture window. The white walls were bathed in golden light from dozens of candles I lit around the room, leaving shadows to dance in corners of the high ceiling.

"Tommy?"

"In here." I called. Abby came in the living room, dressed in a simple white sheath dress. She knew I loved the way she looks in white. This dress clung to her like a second skin, and I knew without being told that her high heels were the only other things she was wearing tonight.

"What's going on? Why'd you ask me to meet you here before dinner." she asked coming over to the blanket I had spread in the empty room.

"Well we had such a great time when we were last here." I said and handed her a glass of Champagne. Abby likes to go looking at old New Orleans homes. She gets so excited telling me how she would decorate them to highlight their best features. Sometimes she gets REALLY excited.

When we saw this house a few weeks ago Abby's eyes lit up as she practically danced though the place pointing out all the little touches that made the place special. I was talking with the real estate agent that was showing the house when Abby called me upstairs. I excused myself and went up to see what she was going gaga over now.

Like many old homes we'd seen in town, this place had grown organically and the upstairs was a warren of rooms. I finally found her in a bedroom standing on the balcony overlooking the back yard that was ringed by old live oak trees. It made the place feel like an old plantation home, a million miles from town. "Shut the door," Abby said as I walked in. She then turned back to the yard and leaned over the railing, presenting her fabulous backside covered by a tight navy blue pencil skirt.

I came up behind her and ran my hands over her white sleeveless tee, tracing her spine. "Amazing place isn't it?" I asked.

"Yeah. I love it," she said bending over further to push her butt into my crotch. Shifting her weight from one red high heel to the other made her cheeks brush back and forth on my hardening cock.

"How much do you love it?"

"Mmm, this much," she said. Grabbing the hem of her skirt, she pulled it up over her rounded bottom and gathered it around her waist.

"This is why I love looking at houses with you," I said unzipping my fly. As hard as she had already made me it took a second to pull myself out. That second was spent admiring Abby's amazing body. She had one arm braced against the railing and the other was rubbing her cleft, spreading her juices over her lips.

"You know how I want it right now," Abby said looking back at me.

"Yeah, but say it anyway."

"I want you to fuck me hard. Shove that amazing cock in my wet cunt right here ... right now."

"That's my girl." I said moving into place. When the head of my cock grazed over her warm wet flesh she jumped like she had been touched by a live wire. My hands gripped her narrow waist and with a pull and a push I was lodged in her entrance. Slowly Abby pushed back to meet me until she encased all of my hard meat.

I loved this. Being buried in Abby's welcoming depths was always amazing, but being out in the humid heat of a New Orleans afternoon with the chance of being caught made it even more exciting. Over the past few months we had more than one outdoor experience, and each one was more exciting than the last.

After savoring the moment, I knew that she was ready. I pulled out slowly only to ram back in as hard as I could, making Abby groan in pleasure. With my next thrust she pushed back to meet me. Each of the following thrusts were faster and harder than the last. I was biting my lip to keep from screaming out and Abby's grunts told me she was in the same boat. I could feel her fingers rubbing her clit beneath us.

Suddenly Abby said, "Watch out!" I pulled out and stepped aside just in time to see Abby's knees buckle and her juices splatter on the ground between her feet. "Oh God!" she groaned clutching the railing of the balcony and sinking down onto her haunches.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.