Starting Over - Cover

Starting Over

Copyright© 2015 by Write or Wrong

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A new job, a new city, a new life. I was starting over in New Orleans and the only person I knew there was my ex-sister-in-law, Abby. I remembered her as the cute little Asian girl who lived next door and married my brother. Now she was a beautiful woman, and it turns out she wanted to start over... with me.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Analingus   Public Sex   Military  

I didn't know what to expect from traffic, but the drive from Bywater to our headquarters near the UNO took less than half an hour. The drive gave me time to reflect on what had happened. Now I was away from the provocative influence of her nubile body and the aroma of sexual readiness that pervaded her apartment, I could think with my brain instead of letting my cock make the decisions. I had fucked - no that wasn't right - I had made love with my sister-in-law, scratch that ex-sister-in-law. And I couldn't deny the feelings I had for her. In the cold light of day I knew I wanted to feel her smooth body against mine and that sweet young pussy sliding down onto my cock as often as possible. More than that I knew our love overcoming any problems with our family. Anyone looking in my car windows must have wondered what I had to grin about as I rattled across New Orleans thinking of all the sexual fantasies that might now come true with this sexiest of girls.

Soon I was lost in the business of the day. The paperwork took an hour and then another hour meeting the team. They seemed like a mix of tech savvy personnel. There was a surprising number of women on the team, all of whom seemed very professional. But I couldn't help wondering if in the privacy of their own bedrooms and bathrooms they didn't enjoy a good hearty fuck, or if they found their pleasure elsewhere.

Larry, my new boss, took me out for lunch. He had a similar military background to me, so we came to a quick understanding and were off to a good start. Since it was Friday he told me to take off after lunch to find a place to live and report back Monday for my first real day. I packed my new laptop and manuals and pointed my Charger back towards Abby's warehouse apartment.

When I got back I used the garage door opener Abby had lent me. I entered quietly and saw Abby working at her drawing board. Her glossy hair was tied back out of her way in a pony tail that flowed down to her mid back. Even in a simple tight white T-shirt, a kilt style mini-skirt and gold flip-flops she was the sexiest woman I've ever seen. I admired her until she let out a scream of frustration and threw her pencil across the room. "Abby?" I asked suddenly concerned.

"Uh, hi..." She said wiping the heel of her hand over her eyes. "Hi! You're back! Great!"

"Sweet, what's wrong?"

"Oh ... nothing. I'm ... I'm just ... Come and see what I've been drawing."

I walked over and looked over her shoulder. The picture was made of soft gray pencil lines and showed a classy French influenced bedroom, and on the middle of the bed was a very realistic depiction of the rounded forms of Abby's breasts and bum, her head thrown back in ecstasy as she rode my cock to orgasm.

"Wow! That's ... that's amazing. Fantastic!

"It is for you ... well me too ... but I couldn't stop thinking about last night and this morning so I drew it to get it out of my system. But it didn't work and now I'm a day behind on the plans for a bed and breakfast." She continued as she stood up and put her arms round me. I kissed her soft lips and felt the urgent need in her - a need that matched and complimented my own desire to be close, no - to be inside her.

"I don't know, maybe if you show the owner that picture and he would probably give you more time." I quipped.

"Ass."

"Mmmm ... and what an ass it is." I said groping her butt through her very short skirt. "It was about all I could think about this morning."

"Just my ass?"

"No. All of you. And what I want to do with you."

"Come here then." She said, leading me over to the couch where it had all started the night before. I squeezed her hand and willingly followed her sexy little bottom. She pushed me down, separated my legs and started massaging my cock through my Dockers. "You are pleased to see me!" She exclaimed as she felt my cock stiffen and grow.

"I haven't thought of anything else since I left. I kept imagining all my new co-workers fucking each other and everybody else too!"

"Well that will be an interesting office to work at." She said as she unbuttoned my fly and slid her hand into my pants. "I might have to come by for a visit."

The feeling of her warm hand as it closed around me was pure heaven. She gripped her hand over the end of my cock and started to swirl it around my swollen glands. I groaned and lay back, happy at what she was doing and even happier to know that we would be fucking each other all afternoon and evening. She freed my cock from my pants and slid my pants off, then lifted her T-shirt to reveal her naked breasts. I instinctively reached for them, but she gently pushed me back indicating that this was her show.

Leaning forward she pushed her breasts together so they enclosed my cock and began to gently massage my erection with her breasts. I could feel her erect nipples caressing my stomach as she rocked backwards and forwards. After a few minutes of this sweet torture she leaned down to lick and kiss my nipples and then slowly, exquisitely slowly, licked down over my stomach towards my cock. Her nipples and breasts cushioned and caressed my balls as I felt her exhale over my cock and then the gentlest of touches as the tip of her tongue began to explore then end of my cock.

She carefully licked the small slit in the end from where my own musky wetness had been oozing for the past few minutes. With appreciative noises she began to circle round the end of my cock with her tongue as I was getting more excited. She kissed and caressed the end as I began to thrust my hips upwards trying to bury myself in her mouth. She giggled as she resisted my pushes and then as I moaned for mercy she let the end of my cock pop between her lips and into her warm wet mouth. She sucked and licked lovingly at my cock and moved one hand round to cup my balls and the other to massage the shaft.

Pressure began to build in the base of my cock as she increased the frequency of her sucking and then slowly matching the increased speed she let my cock go deeper and deeper until she was sucking almost all of it into and out of her mouth. I gasped and moaned in total helpless passion while Abby worked my cock ever deeper into her hungry mouth. She must have been swallowing the end of my cock because I could feel the silky softness of the back of her throat. "God Abby. I'm close. I'm going to cum." I warned her and she clamped her hand hard around the base of my cock and stopped me spurting. This had the effect of letting me have an orgasm without ejaculating.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.