Starting Over
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Write or Wrong

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A new job, a new city, a new life. I was starting over in New Orleans and the only person I knew there was my ex-sister-in-law, Abby. I remembered her as the cute little Asian girl who lived next door and married my brother. Now she was a beautiful woman, and it turns out she wanted to start over... with me.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Analingus   Public Sex   Military  

Clean, changed into loose cloths and carrying my empty glass, I wandered back to the main room deciding the best thing to do was just act like nothing happened. Abby sat on a low couch sipping a clear bubbling drink with a wedge of lime from a tall glass. She had changed while I was occupied. Now her ebony hair was pulled back in a loose bun with a couple of decorative chop sticks shoved in it. A loose baby blue crop top shirt that somehow revealed as much as it hid, left her smooth brown tummy exposed. Her toned brown legs were folded Indian style with her workout shorts tight enough for me to guess that she still didn't have panties on. The effect of her casual outfit - especially after my recent excitement in her bathroom - was electrifying.

"Feeling better? I'll get you some food and another drink." She unfolded effortlessly from the couch and passed close to me leaving a subtle air of vanilla and lavender perfume and musk as she went.

"I'm, um, fine thanks." I managed to say, my voice betraying the nervousness I felt. While she clinked around the kitchen I reminded myself that fantasies be damned, she was Marv's girl, even if they were divorced.

"Are you sure? You seem a little distracted." She said handing me a bowl filled with rice and curry chicken along with a fresh rum and coke.

"Well It's a long drive. I must be a little road weary." She squeezed my arm and sat close to me on the couch. While I ate we talked about the work she was doing on the warehouse to convert it into lofts, office and retail space. I told her about my new job and some of my favorite Army stories.

I got up and washed my dish while she refreshed our drinks for a third time. I was feeling a little buzz from my last one. Abby stood close handing me my drink. Her scent filled my world again and my hand shook a little from excitement denied. "You are still so tense." She said looking up at me with her hazel eyes. "I know what you need. Sit down here."

I sat on her ottoman and she stepped close behind me. I felt her gentle hands begin to massage the back of my neck and shoulders. It felt great, really great and certainly helped to ease the tension in my back, but did nothing for other tense muscles since I was acutely aware that her scantly clothed body was only inches from mine as she bent close to work on my back.

Breathing in her female musk mixed delightfully with the scent she wore and soon my traitorous cock was rising against me. I could just reach out and ... No! don't even think about it. She must have sensed my increased tension. "Relax. That's an order." I tried to breathe through my mouth, think about something else, and after a few more minutes managed to convince her I was OK.

"Thanks Abby. That was perfect. I feel much better now." I said.

Instead of her moving away, Abby knelt beside me and put her head on my shoulder and said, "I'm glad you're here. You are my first family to visit."

I smiled at her, a great lump of emotion welling in me.

"Thanks Abby. I'm so glad you insisted I stay here. I've moved around a lot, but being with you makes this new town feel like home. Even though you and Marv split, you are always family to me." Her eyes sparkled and I knew I'd said the right thing.

Her head was still on my shoulder and I felt her breasts burning into my arm as her hands circled my waist and she hugged me. I reached around and hugged her back. The closeness of her and the smell of her hair brought back that other aroma and against my will my cock twitched and began to grow thicker. I shifted to conceal it from her.

"You don't want to cuddle me do you?" She pulled back with a mock pout.

"Yes I do. It's just that I was a bit, umm, uncomfortable."

"What with me?

"No, just the drive, I'm a bit stiff, I mean I ache a bit." I stood up and stretched.

"Where? Do you want me to massage it for you?"

"No!" I said taking an involuntary step back. Abby was so fucking adorable sitting with her legs akimbo, leaning forward enough for me to see down her shirt. Her breast were prescented to me by a violet bra that matched the notorious thong from the bathroom. "Um. I mean, it feels better now."

"I don't believe you! Show me! Prove it!" She said grabbing a pillow from the couch and threw it at me. I picked it up and threw it at back hitting her butt as she rolled off the ottoman. "Oh, it is ON!" Abby laughed as she scooped up the cushion and its brethren from the couch and flinging them at me as I ran across the room. I grabbed up a pillow and used it to block others as I advanced on her.

With a war cry I lunged towards her, falling easily into the childish game we'd played when we were younger. She dove past me onto the couch seeking more ammunition and without thinking I dove after her and found Abby trapped under me, face down and her hips pinned against a cushion.

She was laughing and wriggling against me as I tickled her ribs. That was when I realized her rounded buttocks, lifted by the pillow, were now pressing against my already excited cock, but I couldn't just stand up in the middle of the game without making her suspicious. I tried to take as much weight off her as possible while reaching round in an attempt to grab the cushion from beneath her. But instead of the cushion my hands found something else soft and firm at the same time - and warm as well. Abby laughed and pushed up with her hips to give her room to move the pillow, which caused her boob to push into my questing hand. This must have been enough for her to feel my hard shaft through our thin layers of clothing. Lifting my weight a little more allowed Abby to wriggle and turn over quickly underneath me so that now she lay on her back.

A change had come over her face. Her hazel eyes sparkled, but only a hint of a smile was on her wide pink lips. She now looked serious and happy at the same time. Not knowing what to expect I did nothing just lay with my arms lifting myself up from her warm body, her face a few inches below mine. Then to my surprise, she reached up, put her arms round my neck, pulled me towards her and kissed me. Not the gentle peck on the cheek of a friend or sister, but the sensuous, full on the lips kiss of a lover.

"And now you know," she said quietly.

"Know what?" I said like an idiot, still too shocked to think clearly.

"That I want you." She said, in matter of fact voice as if explaining to a small child.

"You mean... ?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean."

"But Abby, I, we..." I didn't finish whatever I would have said next because her lips touched mine again and this time the tip of her tongue gently separated my lips and played an erotic dance with the tip of my own tongue. What could I do? I froze, not responding, but my baser instincts were gradually overcoming the loyalty I felt to my brother. After all this was a very attractive women. And Marv left her years ago. Still...

"Abby!" I said pulling away firmly and trying to be stern.

"What?" she was laughing at me.

"Have you thought about this? You were married to my brother."

"I know," she said simply "that's part of it."

"Part of it?"

"Yes silly, part of why I want to fuck you." A double blow hit me. The use of the word "fuck" by little Abby Nguyen and the fact that it was me she wanted to fuck.

"But why?" I said at last trying to get some measure of control and sanity back into the situation.

"Look," she said. "Lie down next to me and I'll tell you."

Relieved to be out of the immediately compromising position, but still close enough to feel excited we lay full length along the couch with her cuddling up to me and kissing me as she explained.

"I've thought about this a long time, and I'm not quite certain it's the right thing to do, but it is what I want to do. I was your sister-in-law, but Marv left me. I tried, Tommy. I indulged his fantasies, maybe more than I should have. But in the end, I wasn't enough. He left me. So if I'm honest, the first reason is to get back at him."

"But I can't..."

"No, let me finish. The second reason is that I have always had a crush on you. Even when I was eight, I thought you were so handsome in your uniform. What I saw in Marv, or thought I saw, I realize now it was mostly a reflection of what I saw in you. Now that we are both here, I want to become - and to stay - close to you as a real friend and a lover." I was stunned, but my resistance was draining as I looked at Abby in a new way. "You can't deny you want to because I felt this when you were laying on me just now." She pushed her hips against my still erect cock and I had to agree with her, I did want her, but still...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.