The Knight and the Acolyte Book 1: the Quest
Chapter 6: Monstrous Mating

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Monstrous Mating - A prophecy threatens a king's life. Angela, a knight, and Sophia, a lesbian acolyte, are plunged into danger, adventure, and intrigue when they leave on a quest to kill a dragon. If you want to read more about the world, see maps, and view the glossary, check out my blog.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Public Sex   Violence  

Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading this! Acolyte Sophia – Western Deorc Forest, The Federation of Deoraciynae

I patted Purity's neck as the dark trees loomed over us. The elvish forest was untouched by lumberjacks, the trees growing tall and proud. The Blath Forest had seen generations of humans touch, cutting down trees, trapping, hunting, and herb gathering. Roads had been blazed through it. Here, Angela and I led our horses across game trails.

The trees were too thick to ride. My feet ached in my shoes. I had never walked so far. They throbbed with every step. Angela strode before me in her armor, leading her fierce charger, Midnight. The horse clanked with every step, his metal barding rattling. I winced as branches scraped down the metal.

"Can we take a break?" I asked. "I'm not used to walking."

Angela sighed. "Fine."

My emotions were so mixed. I was still angry with Angela, but she was right. We had to work together in the forest. We had to somehow find the Lesbius Oracle and not get killed by the elves. They were reputed to be a fierce race, protective of their forest. If we harmed their trees or the animals that dwelled in harmony with the elves, they would hunt us down.

I trembled as I paused by Angela. I couldn't help glancing at her. She was so beautiful, with red hair that fell about her gleaming pauldrons, and large breasts that gave her an impressive cleavage. Her half-breastplate cupped those wonderful mounds, lifting them up and making my mouth water.

A pendant nestled between her breasts and Angela's fingers absently stroked it.

"Who gave you the amulet?" I asked. My words came out as an accusation and I flushed. I couldn't help it. I did love her, despite Angela's assertion it was just a schoolgirl crush.

Angela's eyes tightened.

"I'm not trying to start a fight," I said, holding out my hands. "It came out wrong." I swallowed. "Was it Kevin?"

Her fingers clenched about the garnet pendant at the mention of her boyfriend. "No."

"Oh, okay." I swallowed, my head swiveling about to stare off into the brush. The forest all looked the same, dark and green bushes around the trunks of towering trees. I couldn't see more than a few feet before the forest swallowed up everything. Silence hung between us. I wanted to reach out and take her hand.

Why did love have to be so painful?

Birds chirped in the trees above. Angela's hands clenched and relaxed on the amulet as she leaned against the tree. I shifted. The silence was too much. I had to say something. "So, um, who did give it to you? Unless it's too personal."

A smile crossed her lips. I was surprised by how girlish it was. "Lady Delilah."

My stomach twisted. She said the woman's name with such a breathless fondness. "So, um, you have a crush on her?"

"A girlhood crush," Angela admitted, her eyes glancing at me.

I flushed. My love for Angela wasn't like a girlhood crush.

"When I was young, around thirteen, Lady Delilah visited my parents' estate." Angela's smile grew and a flush crossed her cheeks. Her breasts rose as she quickened the speed of her words. "She rode up on a black charger dressed in her armor. She was a Knight Deute and she took my breath away. A black cape draped down her back, the contrast making her flaming-red hair almost seem to burn. She was graceful and beautiful. For the first time, I had awakened to sexual desires. I masturbated to Lady Delilah that night. In the quiet of my bower, I discovered the pleasure that existed between my thighs."

A shudder ran through Angela. She closed her eyes and clutched on her amulet.

"Was she the knight that was with you during the ceremony?" I asked. I vaguely remembered an older knight with red hair. She had been a mature beauty.

Angela nodded. "Lady Delilah is the reason I am a Knight Deute. I was inspired to follow in her footsteps." She laughed. "I had the foolish notion that when I arrived she would fall in love with me and we would go on adventures."

"But nothing ever happened?"

Angela shook her head. "Lady Delilah was rarely around. She was always out questing. And as I trained, I matured and outgrew my silly crush. I met Kevin and..." Pain clouded her eyes. "Well, anyways, before we left, she presented me the amulet. If it wasn't for her support, I'm not sure I would have had the courage to go on this quest."

I nodded my head. If it hadn't been for the Goddess Saphique appearing in my dreams, I wouldn't have had the courage to continue on. I would have been thrown out of the priesthood and my mother would have been disappointed. She had such grand dreams of me becoming the High Virgin of Saphique, the highest priestess to the Virgin Goddess.

"Well, are you rested?" Angela asked, letting go of her amulet. It fell down between her breasts and disappeared behind her breastplate.

"I guess," I sighed. "My feet still ache."

"You'll probably form blisters. Can you heal yourself with your magic?"

I had magic. Saphique had given me her blessing, but I wasn't used to casting it. I did have two more healing potion, but using one seemed like such a waste. "Maybe," I answered. I should be able to heal myself.

"Good. I would hate to lose time because you became unable to walk."

"Sorry for being weak," I muttered. "I'm just a spoiled girl, after all."

Angela's eyes hardened. "I thought we agreed no more of that."

"Sorry." My eyes burned. Why couldn't Angela see how much I loved her and return it? I just wanted to hold her. "Let's keep going."

Angela grabbed Midnight's reins and led her horse down the game trail. Walking through the woods wouldn't have been too bad if the ground was level. But it wasn't. The trail snaked up and down. Tree roots crossed it, building out of the hard dirt. And it turned out walking downhill was as much of a strain as up as my thighs burned as I had to carefully set my feet to avoid tripping.

My light-brown hair was a tangled mess. Leaves and twigs kept snarling in the strands. The branches all tore at me, snagging on my beige clock and white robes. Angela wore her kite shield strapped to her right arm, pushing back the branches with it and protecting her face.

Strange sounds echoed around us. Animals scampered and growled. Birds chirped. Squirrels darted up and down tree trunks, and other things scurried out of our path through the leaf-strewn ground. I would catch flashes of small, furred bodies and shuddered. What sort of rodents darted through the bushes?

Something big lumbered through the brush near us. I squeaked in fear as a large, black-furred body passed through the trees. I had heard bears could attack a person. The creature seemed more than large enough to be a bear. Angela drew her sword and watched the bear. It ambled off, disappearing deeper into the forest.

I sighed in relief.

A few minutes later, Angela froze. I peered around her and gasped. A woman stood on the trail, naked save her red hair. But she wasn't human. Long, pointed ears emerged through her coppery curls and her face was narrow, beautiful in an inhuman way. The lines of her face were wrong, the angels of her cheekbones slanted down. She was tall and slim, taller than an average man. Her hips shifted and I blushed—a thick cock dangled between her thighs.

"We mean no harm to the elves of the Federation of Deoraciynae," Angela called out. "We are on a quest for the Lesbius Oracle.

The elf beckoned with her hand before she turned and darted down the trail. Her hair was bright, flashing between the trees as the elf moved with such grace. Angela sheathed her sword, grabbed Midnight's reins, and followed at a jog.

I groaned, and forced my weary legs to keep up.

The trail bent and wound. The elf was ahead of us. Only her red hair flashing through the trees let us know we were still behind her. Angela's armor rattled as she kept up her jog. I stumbled behind her, trying not to trip on the roots as my side began to ache.

The red hair grew further and further away. "Pater's cock," Angela groaned. "I don't see her anymore."

"No," I heaved. "I ... don't ... either..." It hurt to speak. Sweat drenched my face and my hand grew slippery as I held Purity's reins. My gentle mare nuzzled my hand as I stopped. "I think we lost her."

A woman shouted and a rooster crowed.

"What was that?" I gaped.

"Not sure," Angela said. "But it's coming from the direction the elf ran. Maybe she's in trouble. Come on."

"Right," I groaned and forced myself to move.


Xerathalasia

My bow twanged as I released my arrow. I squeezed my eyes shut. Wood scraped along scales. It sounded like I only glanced the basilisk with my arrow. I couldn't open my eyes. If I looked into the basilisks golden eyes, I would suffer Xiloniasa's fate. The new elf hunter had been petrified and lay fallen on the ground.

"Xerathalasia! Move!" Relythionaia shouted. She was another of my hunters. An arrow hissed and a rooster crowed as she must have wounded the basilisk.

I threw myself forward, hoping I didn't crash into a tree trunk. I rolled along the ground and crashed into a brush. Something heavy thudded past me. I risked a glance. The basilisk crashed past me. It had a dark, dull-green scales over most of its body, squat and four-legged like a lizard. A fat tail swung behind it. The scales turned into brown feathers at the head. It's head was a roosters, with a red comb along the crest and a sharp, yellow beak. More brown feathers adorned its taloned, bird-like feet.

The basilisk turned its head. I snapped my eyes shut and drew an arrow from my quiver at my hip. My naked breasts heaved as I drew my bow and blindly fired. The monster didn't cry in pain. I missed. I scrambled back as it crashed towards me.

My ears twitched. It's taloned feet tore at the ground. It crowed and clucked its beak. My flesh crawled. A basilisk's bite was venomous. I strained my ears and judged how close the monster was. I dived to the right and let it barrel past.

Another arrow hissed. I risked another look. Relythionaia stood a few feet away knocking another arrow. One of hers had already embedded in the thick hide of the beast right above its shoulder. The basilisk turned on her and lunged in. Relythionaia closed her eyes in time.

"Dodge!" I shouted.

My hunter dived right. It was the wrong direction. The basilisk's beak snapped out, tearing a viscous wound into her naked thigh. Relythionaia gasped in pain and fell to the ground. She convulsed and then fell unconscious. Basilisk venom didn't kill, but it did render a victim unconscious.

Basilisk preferred to mate with their prey before feasting.

I turned around, putting my back to the beast as I plunged into the brush. Everything had gone wrong. Relythionaia, Xiloniasa, and I had waited to ambush the basilisk. We had tracked it down, and my other two hunters, Deliasonele and Quenyathalee, were supposed to drive it into our ambush down a game trail. But the basilisk had somehow gotten behind us and attacked poor Xiloniasa.

I crashed through the brush. "Hunters! To me!"

The basilisk clucked behind me, crashing and scrambling through the brush on its four legs. It was fast. I couldn't risk looking behind me. I couldn't take the chance that I would look into the beast's golden eyes.

I wanted to return to my wife. Atharilesia was pregnant with our first daughter. I wanted to hold her in my arms. I couldn't die here in the woods because a hunt went bad. I had been leading hunts for forty years. I was a master in the woods.

My feet nimbly avoided roots and rocks as I ran barefoot. My naked flesh wasn't scratched by the brush. The plants parted for me. I was an elf, born of the element of wood. The foul basilisk was an interloper into my forest, a foul creation of the mad Biomancer Verthan and loosed upon the world.

I dodged around a tree. I flowed over a mossy log. And still it chased. I turned to the right. I needed to double back and find Deliasonele and Quenyathalee. But the basilisk was persistent. It crowed again. It sounded closer.

Could it run faster than an elf?

My head kept turning. I kept wanting to look behind me and mark my pursuer. I fought my instincts. I vaulted over a mushroom-covered stump and landed amid soft ferns. The feathery fronds parted for me. I burst out on the game trail that would lead back to the ambush spot.

The basilisk crowed. A weight struck my back.

I crashed to the ground. Sharp talons scratched my back. I screamed out in surprise. The trail rushed up at me. I rolled on the hard ground, a rock bruising my side. I ended up on my back. The basilisk was between my legs, his forelimbs grasping my thighs, the sharp talons pricking my skin. Its beak pressed against my pussy, the red comb atop its head flopped as it nuzzled.

A hot, thick tongue licked out. I groaned. It was going to fuck me before it killed me. I closed my eyes before it looked up at me. I felt around for a weapon. I had to do something. The tongue slithered between my pussy lips and flicked my clit.

A hot rush washed through me. My nipples hardened. I shuddered as my body betrayed me. I fought my desire as the hard beak rubbed at my clit and its tongue probed the depths of my pussy. My cunt throbbed and my juices flowed. The basilisk crowed in delight, fucking its tongue deeper into my depths and swirling around the walls of my pussy.

I groaned. It felt good. I shook my head, fighting the depravity of the moment. "Stop!" I gasped.

The monster didn't listen.

My toes curled as its tongue slithered through my pussy. Its taloned claws squeezed harder on my thighs as I thrashed, pinning me in place. I had to keep my eyes closed as my hands swept across the ground for something to attack the beast with.

I brushed my leather quiver that hung from my side. I had arrows. I could stab the monster. My hand reached the top of the quiver. My arrows were gone. They must have tumbled out when the basilisk tackled me.

I cracked my eye as I peered to the left, looking for the white-gray feathers fletching my arrows. I didn't see anything.

The basilisk crowed again. Its tongue swiped up, brushing my clit. I spasmed and gasped in delight. The pleasure rippled through my body. I moaned and squirmed. Part of me wanted to give in and enjoy the monster's molestations.

But I couldn't. I had to keep fighting.

"Matar, help!" I prayed to the hermaphroditic goddess of nature. She had birthed elves along with the four other hermaphroditic races. The basilisk's tongue licked over and over. It seemed to love my pussy juices. My hips bucked against his tongue and hard beak. "Matar's big cock!" I cursed as the pleasure oared through me.

The basilisk's hard beak pressed into my pussy, rubbing up and down. My folds burst with pleasure. My fingers clenched into the hard dirt of the path as I climaxed. The pleasure washed through me, drowning out my fears. I was left only with lust. The basilisk's tongue collected my juices as they gushed into its mouth.

"Damn!" I groaned. "Oh, damn! So good! Matar, yes!"

Another orgasm flooded my body. My hands found my breasts. I squeezed them and pinched my nipples. I pulled on them, stretching out my tits as my body quavered beneath the amazing tongue of the basilisk. Every time the monster licked and nuzzled me, I burst with more pleasure. I screamed out for everyone to hear.

"Yes, yes! Eat me! Oh, damn! Matar's big tits and big cock! Oh, yes!"

My pussy convulsed about the basilisk's probing tongue. It was amazing. I screamed out my delight. My passion echoed through the woods. The basilisk crowed in delight. My thighs spasmed, brushing the ticklish feathers adorning its head.

The basilisk lifted its head and crowed loud. It was a possessive crow, declaring to all the world that it had claimed elvish pussy. I shuddered and heaved as its heavy, scaly body crawled up mine. My nipples rasped against its dry, hard scales, sending electricity shooting down my body. Its tongue licked my face. I opened my mouth and tasted the marigold passion of my pussy on its tongue as we kissed. Its hard beak rubbed on my soft lips.

A hard cock rubbed at my thigh. The heavy beast shifted. It was so squat it had no trouble nudging the folds of my pussy with its cock. I groaned. I hadn't had a cock in my pussy in months. It always seemed like I was out on a hunt when my wife went into heat and sprouted her dick.

"Matar, yes!" I groaned as its thick, hard cock pressed into my pussy.

It was different than an elf's girl-cock. It was tapered, growing larger and larger as it drove deeper into me. My pussy ached as it stretched around the thick base. I wrapped my arms around the basilisk, lost to the pleasure. I rubbed my face into his soft feathers that adorned his rooster-like head as his rough scales rasped against my breasts, belly, and thighs.

"Fuck me!" I hissed, humping my hips. "Pound me with that cock! Oh, Matar, yes! I needed this! I needed to be fucked in my pussy!"

I had no guilt. The basilisk couldn't impregnate me. It wasn't cheating on my wife. Only letting another hermaphroditic cock fuck my pussy would be cheating. I couldn't get pregnant. I could enjoy the monstrous dick slamming into my depths.

"Oh, yes! Oh, fuck! Keep working your cock in and out of me! Mmm, yes! That's it! Matar, yes! What a wonderful cock!"

I kept moaning and panting as the tapered dick reamed in and out of my pussy. My nipples were on fire as they rasped against its rough scales. The basilisk clucked its beak in delight and crowed as it buried its cock over and over into my hot depths.

Its talons scraped the dirt beside my body as it rammed its cock faster and faster into me. My fingers scraped along its armored back as the pleasure swelled inside me. My clit exploded with bliss every time the monster slammed its dick into my hot depths. I arched my hips, grinding my sensitive clit on its rough scales.

"Yes! Matar, yes!" I screamed as I came.

My pussy writhed about the amazing cock. I bucked and squirmed as the pleasure hammered my mind. I didn't care about anything. Only the pleasure. It filled my mind. I held my basilisk lover tight as his thrusting cock triggered another orgasm.

They followed one after another. My nerves burned with passion. My muscles contracted. My pussy ached and my clit throbbed. Every orgasm made my nub more and more sensitive. The pleasure became the sweetest agony. My toes curled as I humped faster.

"Pound me! Yes! Matar's big tits! Keep fucking me! Never stop!"

The basilisk's thrusts grew rapid fire. Its pelvis hammered faster than any elf could fuck. The cock slid in and out of me so fast, my pussy felt ever-full. The basilisk crowed the loudest, proud of its conquest.

Hot cum squirted into me. The basilisk kept crowing. I screamed as my orgasm burst through me. Thick cum was in my pussy. It overflowed me. So much pumped into my body. It spilled out, running down my ass.

"Matar, yes!" I gasped.

The basilisk thrust one last time. My pussy squeezed out the last of the cum. Its cock shrank out of me. I gasped and heaved, the pleasure still buzzing through my veins. I almost fell into a stupor, exhausted by the amazing fuck.

And then the fear struck through me. It had satiated its lusts. Now it would feed its other hunger. I grasped its neck as its beak snapped at my face.

"Deliasonele!" I screamed. "Quenyathalee!"

The basilisk crowed in frustration as it tried to kill me.


Knight-Errant Angela

The woman's shouting grew louder. A sharp beak snapped. The trail took a sharp turn. I slid to a stop. An elf with short, green hair lay beneath a large lizard, her hands fighting to hold back a sharp rooster's beak.

"Basilisk!" I gasped.

"What?" Sophia asked as she stopped beside me.

I squeezed my eyes shut and with my freehand grabbed Sophia. I covered her eyes with my hand and pulled her off the trail. She gasped and struggled against me as I pressed her body against a large tree. Her body was lithe. Memory of the times we made love flashed through me.

But my fear drowned them out. I couldn't let Sophia get hurt. "That's a basilisk. If you look into its eyes, you'll be petrified."

"Saphique watch us," gasped Sophia, "and protect your daughters."

"Yeah," I nodded.

The elf cried out again in her musical tongue. She wasn't the redhead elf we had chased. Where had that one gone? Well, it didn't matter. "Stay here," I whispered.

I raised my shield strapped to my left hand, blocking the basilisk from my sight. I drew my sword and advanced down the trail. I could only see a few feet before me beneath my shield. The basilisk thrashed and crowed as the elf screamed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.