The Knight and the Acolyte Book 1: the Quest - Cover

The Knight and the Acolyte Book 1: the Quest

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: The Ritual of the Holy Virgin

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Ritual of the Holy Virgin - A prophecy threatens a king's life. Angela, a knight, and Sophia, a lesbian acolyte, are plunged into danger, adventure, and intrigue when they leave on a quest to kill a dragon. If you want to read more about the world, see maps, and view the glossary, check out my blog.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Public Sex   Violence  

Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading this! Acolyte Sophia – Shesax, the Kingdom of Secare

I was bored as I waited in the antechamber to the High Virgin Vivian. She was the leader of all the Temples of Saphique, our Virgin Goddess. I wasn't afraid of the trouble I was in. So I blew off prayers to play with a pair of novices. I didn't break their cherries. They were still pure enough to be inducted into the priesthood.

I really didn't see what the fuss was. My mother would have to give another donation, and that would be that. Then I could go back to relaxing in the arms of a pretty acolyte or novice. Serving in the Temple of the Pure, the chief temple to Saphique, had its perks. Maybe I would find those twins again. They were a sexy pair.

I squeezed my thighs together as I remembered Daisy and Rose.

I clicked my tongue stud against the back of my teeth. I received the tongue stud when I mastered the arts of masturbation and squirting, inducting me as an acolyte. The silver barbell piercing enhanced the pleasure I gave my lovers during sex.

But only women.

I was a virgin, even if my hymen had been taken by a priestess years ago. No man had ever touched my flesh, and no man ever would. I was dedicated to the Virgin Goddess. I had another piercing in my belly button. I brushed it with my fingers, playing with the ruby adorning the gold charm. The ruby represented the only sexual technique I had fully mastered—cunnilingus.

I did love licking pussy.

I would have to master another three sexual techniques before I would earn my left nipple piercing and become a priestess. I was close with fingering, and with a little more practice I'm sure I would get analingus. I was the oldest acolyte in the temple. I really should apply myself more, but I was so distracted.

Priestess Georgina glowered beside me, her heavy breasts, the left exposed by her vestments to show off her nipple piercing studded with an emerald and an amethyst, rose and fell. The blonde woman wasn't happy with me. She was the one that dragged me here for my punishment.

I wore similar vestments, gauzy-white cloth that wrapped around my body, leaving my left breast, belly button, and pussy exposed. It was barely clothing and the temple had to be kept very warm in winter or we'd all freeze to death.

Maybe I should apply myself and finally become a priestess. Then I could minister to our worshipers. Women of all walks of life came to our temple to worship Saphique in the arms of a priestess for a small donation. That might be fun. Certainly better than some of the tasks they made me do.

I toyed with my light-brown hair as I waited, my thoughts drifting back to those twins. Daisy and Rose. They were so sexy. I could still taste their pussies on my lips and feel their soft hands and nuzzling mouths on my flesh.

My nipples hardened and my pussy grew wet. I shuddered, my hand sliding down my stomach to rub at my thighs. My pussy clenched. My tart excitement scented the air. I licked my lips, closing my eyes and pushing my hand between my thighs. I shuddered as I teased the hot lips of my pussy. I slid up to my clit, circling the little bud and—

"Stop that, you little slattern!" hissed Priestess Georgina, smacking my hand. "You are here to be punished, not so you can play with your filthy cunt."

"Sorry, Priestess," I muttered, rubbing at my wrist. I took a deep breath, my small breasts rising, and sighed in irritation.

"You must learn self-control. If you truly aspire to be a priestess, then you must control when you are aroused and when you are not. A priestess has perfect control of all her body's functions."

"Yes, Priestess," I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"I know you love the female form, but it requires more than love to be a priestess. It requires dedication to the lesbian sexual arts. You must rigorously study. Learn all your bodies secrets and then discover where those secrets lie on a thousand other women. It takes discipline."

"Yes, Priestess."

Rose and Daisy appeared in my mind, smiling as their nubile bodies pressed together. Priestess Georgina kept droning on and on, but I was lost to my daydream. I didn't rub my fingers against my pussy, but I worked my thighs together. There were many ways to masturbate, and I had mastered all of them as a novice.

I bit my lip as I worked my thighs against my clit. The pleasure built and swelled as I massaged the little bud. My thighs clenched and relaxed. I savored the rise of my pleasure. I embraced it, pulling it into my body as I imagined the twins making love, their mirrored bodies writhing in incestuous passion.

What a beautiful sight.

My orgasm shuddered through me. Soft waves rippled against the shores of my mind. I savored the gentle pleasure. I controlled my moans, but a large smile appeared across my lips as the scent of my cunt grew stronger, my thighs sticky with my excitement.

"Oh, you little slattern!" Priestess Georgina's outburst snapped me out of my reverie. "You just masturbated!"

"Yes, Priestess," I smiled, leaning back in my chair. "I needed that."

"Aren't you worried about your punishment?"

I shook my head. I had never been directly punished in my life. I had a whipping girl for that as a child. I had to watch every time she was whipped. But I had never felt the whip or the paddle, and the High Virgin wasn't about to anger my mother by really punishing me for such a small trespass.

The door opened and High Virgin Vivian and Virgin-Superior Elizabeth walked in, both glancing at me, their faces scowling. They were both beautiful women. Like all priestesses, they preserved their youth and appeared to be about twenty-five, though I knew both were far older. The High Virgin's face was predatory, framed by her lustrous, dark-brown hair.

She swept by me, her body almost fully on display, her piercings glinting. She had both nipples pierced, her labia, and her clit, along with her belly button. Gems adorned her piercings, proclaiming her mastery of every sexual art.

"I will deal with you in a moment," the High Virgin said, her dark eyes focused on me.

I smiled back at her, unafraid of her gaze.

The High Virgin's jaw tightened and she swept into the room followed by the Virgin-Superior. Elizabeth ran the temple. In any other temple, she would be the highest-ranked priestess, elected to be the administrator, but here she answered to the leader of our faith. She was a hard woman despite her willowy curves and delicious, pillowy tits.

"The High Virgin does not looked pleased," smirked Georgina. All the priestesses and virgins hated me. They were jealous of my mother's power.

I didn't answer. I just glanced at the door and sighed, my feet kicking. I really wanted to get this over with. It was so boring having to wait. I leaned back my head and closed my eyes, drifting to other fantasies, trying to escape this tedium.

The door opened. "Acolyte Sophia," Virgin-Superior Elizabeth called. "Come in."

"Yes, Virgin Superior," I said, standing up and striding into the office.

It was richly appointed, the shelves covered in boring, leather-bound tomes. They were probably on the most stuffy of topics. A comfortable couch set to the right of her desk, and I knew it had seen much passionate use. The High Virgin sat at her desk and Elizabeth moved behind her, leaning against the wall, her arms crossed beneath both her bared breasts.

I sat down on a stiff chair. "High Virgin," I smiled. "Virgin-Superior."

"Acolyte Sophia," the High Virgin smiled, leaning forward, her hands crossed. I frowned, why was she so happy? Every other time I had been in here she reeked of disapproval. "I have good news."

"Good news?" My eyebrows furrowed. What was going on?

"The very best," the High Virgin nodded. "You've been selected for the greatest of honors."

Suspicion tightened in my mind. "I'm not being punished?"

"For what?" laughed the High Virgin. "Sleeping with a pair of novices? Skipping a prayer? Hardly the worse thing an acolyte has ever done. I even did it once or twice myself."

I blinked. What had happened? Had someone cast a spell on the High Virgin? Had one of the mages of Thosi enchanted her? Or maybe a changeling had took her place? But changelings only appeared as men, right?

Maybe I should have paid more attention to my studies.

"What is this honor, High Virgin?" I swallowed.

"Tomorrow, Squire Angela of the Knights Deute comes to the temple to be blessed and receive her Quest."

My stomach clenched. Oh, no. This could not be happening.

"And you have been chosen to be her acolyte. You shall guide her and support her on her perilous journey."

My mouth went dry. "But ... but ... Maria is the most accomplished Acolyte. Or what about Rebbecca? I ... I..."

"You are the oldest Acolyte? Who is more experienced than you?"

I didn't want to leave the comforts of the temple. I didn't want to have to travel the world and help some stupid knight on her quest. "But ... but ... my mother. She won't be happy."

"Why wouldn't she be happy?" smiled the High Virgin. "It is such an honor to be chosen. Think of the glory to our Goddess you shall win. You shall rise high in the church's hierarchy. Almost no one reaches the rank of Virgin without journeying on a quest."

I shuddered. Virgins were the senior priestesses, ones who had mastered every art and served Saphique with distinction. Only from the Virgins was a Virgin-Superior elected. And only from the Virgin-Superiors was the High Virgin chosen.

"Your mother will be pleased," Virgin-Superior Elizabeth smiled. "She has written us several letters urging us to choose you and extorting all your ... virtues."

The High Virgin nodded. "Yes. You are the perfect candidate for this Quest."

I swallowed, trembling. My mother would want this. She dreamed of me being the High Virgin someday. My stomach clenched. I saw it in the High Virgin's eyes—she had finally found a way to punish me.

"I ... I ... am honored," I whispered, fighting my urge to throw a tantrum. I had learned decorum and propriety from my mother. There was no escaping this punishment. I swallowed, tears beading in my eyes. "Is there anything else?"

The High Virgin shook her head. "You are free until the ritual tomorrow. I would pack."

"Thank you, High Virgin." I stood up, my body trembling. I fought the urge to run. I walked calmly to the door, twisted the door knob, and stepped out.

Priestess Georgina smirked when she saw my ashen face. "So what is your punishment?"

"I'm ... going on a Quest." Months of rough travel, sleeping on the ground, eating stale food, all so some stupid Knight could slay a stupid monster in the far-flung reaches of the world.


Squire Angela

My sleep was punctuated with nightmares.

Monsters prowled in my mind, each looking to devour me. Yellow, bloated ogres attacked me with hard cocks, eager to rape and breed their monstrous spawn in me. Snarling werewolves attacked out of the night, eager to tear my flesh to pieces. Ambushing panthopuses leaped from the brush, their tentacles reaching for my flesh. Cruel efreet whipped me with lashes of fire. Trolls grew back severed limbs as their gnarled hands tried to grab my flesh. Nagas wrapped their serpent-like, lower bodies about my body and crushed the life from me. Angry treants tried to wrap their choking branches about my neck.

And then I felt comforting hands on me as morning approached. They were rough and calloused, but I knew them well. Kevin. He held me, driving off my nightmares. I fell into deeper dreams as my lover protected my sleep.

His hands touched me, his voice soothed me. I would be okay. I had trained to fight bogarts and bugbears and kobolds. I didn't need to be afraid of a rakshasa feasting on my flesh or a naglooshi driving me mad with fear.

Lips kissed my flesh. My dreams grew warmer. The lips touched me everywhere. My nipples were sucked on. My breasts were licked. Ticklish delight filled my dreams as the lips nuzzled at my bellybutton. Strong hands rubbed at my thighs, spreading me apart. The heat gathered between my legs.

Enjoy your dreams, Lady Delilah whispered.

She appeared in my dreams naked and lovely, and it became her lips kissing down my pubic mound to my aching pussy, her flaming hair spread across my thighs.

I savored the dream as her green eyes flashed at me. Lady Delilah was so perfect. So beautiful. She made me ache with desire. Lips nuzzled at my pussy. I shuddered and moaned, the dream fading as the pleasure increased. I struggled to hold onto the dream, fighting off consciousness. I didn't want to give up Lady Delilah licking my pussy.

Her tongue lapped through my folds, thick and strong, swirling through all my silken delights. I shuddered. The dream fading faster. My body writhed and twisted. Light grew brighter behind my eyes, drawing me up from the depths of sleep.

"Yes," I groaned as my eyes fluttered upon.

Lady Delilah slipped from my mind. Kevin was between my thighs, his hazel eyes peering into mine. I shuddered. His lips were strong and his cheeks were whiskered, rasping against the sensitive folds of my pussy.

"Mmm, what a lovely way to wake up," I groaned as I arched my hips. Lady Delilah and her sensual beauty was forgotten as my lover tongued me harder.

His strong, right hand slid up my flat belly, reaching for my heavy, round breasts. I shuddered as he squeezed and kneaded my flesh, his lips nipping at my labia. More sighs escaped my mouth as I let the pleasure flow through my body. His fingers wrapped around my nipple.

Kevin rolled my nub. Sparks of excitement shot through my body. My hips undulated, smearing my hot pussy against his hungry mouth. His whiskers scratched harder at my intimate flesh. I loved the feeling. So masculine and strong.

"Kevin, you stud!" I squealed. "Eat my pussy! Make me cum!"

His fingers pinched my nipple hard. I gasped in delight, squeezing my blue eyes shut. I tossed my head, my fiery curls flying about my face. My breasts heaved as my stomach tensed. The pleasure swelled through me, growing in my core.

Kevin's other hand slid beneath my body. He found my firm ass, squeezing my cheek. His fingers worked at my flesh, moving deeper and deeper into the crack of my ass. I knew what he wanted.

"Finger my ass and eat my pussy! Oh, Kevin, you are the best! I love you!"

My heart thudded faster as Kevin's finger teased my backdoor. I squealed as he circled my puckered sphincter. The sensations built in the core of my body. Kevin's tongue wiggled into to the depths of my pussy as he jammed his finger into my bowels. I was double fucked by him. My hips bucked and my toes curled.

"Yes! What a stud!"

My orgasm surged closer. My hands reached down, grasping his dark, flowing locks while I ground my pussy against his handsome face as he kept devouring me. I bucked and shuddered in delight as my pleasure kept building and building. My tits shook as I gasped and shuddered.

"Kevin!" I screamed as my orgasm rippled through me.

The pleasure washed through me. My pussy clenched and spasmed as I bucked. My fingers dug into his hair, holding his face to my pussy. I humped and gasped, smearing my hot flesh against his lips as I let myself get lost to the passion.

My moans echoed through my small room. My bed creaked and shuddered as I thrashed. Kevin's hungry mouth kept licking and sucking at my pussy. New sparks of pleasure kept flooding through me while his finger pumped faster and faster in my asshole.

"Oh, yes!" I screamed as a second orgasm burst through me. "Damn, Kevin! You are amazing! Slata's cunt, yes!"

His lips moved up. His tongue found my clit. My eyes shot wide open. My stomach tensed and I sat half-up as he assaulted my tingling clit. It was so sensitive after I came. The rapture was so close to agony. I gasped and bucked, spasming as my mind was lost to the pleasure. His tongue flicked and batted my clit. Every stroke sent another gusting wind of bliss through me.

I groaned. I couldn't take it. I was dying of bliss. My breasts heaved. Pleasure burned through every inch of my flesh. My heels drummed on his broad back as I struggled to breath. My vision darkened. Stars danced before me.

"Holy Slata's tits!" I screamed. "Holy Pater's cock! Oh, yes! Oh, Kevin! Please! You're killing me! So amazing! So good! Oh, yes!"

Kevin lifted his lips from my pussy, his handsome face, sculpted to masculine perfection, grinned at me.

"You slayed me," I moaned. "Oh, my Knight, you have vanquished my body."

"Good," he grinned, sliding up my body, his hard body pressing against me. He was all ropy muscles. I held him, pulling him in for a kiss. It was soft and gentle, and I savored my tangy musk on his lips.

"Thank you," I gasped. "Oh, gods, that was intense." I struggled to catch my breath, the pleasure still burning through me. "Thank you, thank you," I moaned over and over.

"You're about to embark on your Quest with a nubile acolyte of Saphique. She's going to be eating your pussy day and night, so I needed to make sure that you remember what I can give you."

I giggled. "Oh, I will remember this orgasm until the day I die. No little lesbian acolyte can take your place."

"I hear they're very good."

"But they don't have stubble," I told him, rubbing at his cheek. "You need to shave." I kissed him, rubbing my cheeks against his and savoring the rough feel.

"I've seen a few women that have stubble," Kevin grinned. "Maybe you'll get a homely acolyte that has to pluck her upper lip."

"They better not," I stated. "Not after they gave you that doll-faced acolyte of Slata for your quest." All the male squires would go to the Temple of Motherhood, dedicated to the Goddess Slata, for their blessing and Quest. The Temple of the Pure allowed no man to step foot on their holy grounds. "How many times did she suck your cock?"

"Every morning," Kevin grinned. "She woke me up with these amazing blowjobs. She was hungry for cum. I swear, she sucked any cock that was brandished at her. Those Slata priestesses are horny vixens."

Kevin's hard cock rubbed against my hip. I slid my hand down and grasped it. "And how many times did you fuck her?"

"Every night," he grinned. "She could do things with her pussy that I had never felt. She controlled her muscles in there. It was ... nice."

I arched an eyebrow. "I hope you're not bored with my untrained pussy."

"Never. I love you." Kevin kissed me as I stroked him.

I groaned, melting into his kiss as I jerked his hard cock. He throbbed in my hand, pulsing with his need. I rubbed the tip, loving his moans. His arms wrapped around me, pulling my body closer to him, my pillowy tits rubbing on his hard chest.

His lips broke our kiss and then he buried his face into my cleavage. I groaned as he pressed my tits against his whiskered cheeks. He growled as he nuzzled me, his lips sucking and nipping at my flesh as he mounted me.

My legs parted. I rubbed his cock against my thigh, smearing precum around my flesh. Kevin groaned around my hard nipple, vibrating my nub. My pussy clenched. Despite my earth-shattering orgasm, another itch formed in my depths.

"Mmm, Kevin, I need you in me," I groaned. "I need all of your cock I can get. I'll be without it for so long. This acolyte won't have a hard cock to fuck me."

Kevin grinned. "I guess I don't need to be worried."

"You never did," I purred, pulling his cock towards my pussy.

He slid up my body, his hard muscles rubbing on my throbbing nipples. I shuddered as I swabbed his cock against my wet pussy. My lips tingled. I gasped as I nudged my clit. Kevin's hands caressed my side as he kissed me, his hips thrusting, trying to penetrate me.

I moved him lower through my folds. He felt the entrance to my pussy. I shuddered in delight as he filled me. His thick cock stretched me open. He always did. He must have the biggest cock in the Knights Deute. I had fucked plenty of others, but his always made me feel virginal.

"Kevin!" I groaned in delight as he worked atop me. My hands stroked his muscular back and down to his clenching ass.

"Damn, Angela!" he groaned. "I so missed this pussy."

I clenched down on him as he thrust. The pleasure swelled through me. His groin crashed into my clit while his cock struck all the wonderful spots in the depths of my sheath. Our bodies worked and heaved, my breasts crushed by his chest. I loved his weight atop me.

"Keep clenching your pussy," groaned Kevin. "I love it."

"Is that what the Slata acolyte did?" I groaned.

"Yes! Priscilla did just that. But even better."

I groaned, clamping down my pussy on his cock. I liked it. The pleasure increased as I gripped him. I shuddered as he drew back and slammed into my tight depths. Our lips met again as the fire roared inside my depths. My pleasure churned, spilling through me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.