Into It!, Book 2 - Cover

Into It!, Book 2

Copyright© 2015 by radio_guy

Chapter 18

We had lunch and enjoyed taking it easy and talking through the afternoon.

Over supper, Irene approached the "elephant" in the room. She said, "Is that our plan? Are we going to just leave?"

I said, "I don't think fighting with her is going to accomplish anything. I'm already in a new home. Each of you have places to go. I think walking out and letting Dad deal is a better solution than getting into a verbal altercation that might force Dad to support her."

Karen said, "It's going to be a difficult situation and trying to avoid saying anything in anger is our best hope. Irene, Marianne, you two have to stay calm. Leaving her to rant without talking will shame her. Marianne, Tom will either need to be there or be available to take you away. Brad and I will stay and listen. That might get your dad to take control of the situation. He knows that this whole thing of hers is wrong."

I said, "There is so much we can't control. Let's enjoy the rest of this week and meeting our relatives. I have totally enjoyed these two weeks and we have all had fun. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night."

We moved away from that subject and talked about our relatives that my sisters had just met on this trip. They were in wonder and enjoyed all their time with these people. They kidded each other about their swim suits and their guys reactions to seeing them in them and to wearing the pouches. Irene said, "Brad, you didn't seem to have problems wearing your suit?"

I said, "It's a step up from naked." Everyone chuckled. "Karen and I spent a lot of time on the island naked and there was a nude beach close by in the boat. We went to it. That's where the picture of the two of us was taken. It helps a little if everyone else is wearing as little as you are."

Karen said, "It's more fun if there is no one around!" She grinned.

Marianne said, "I would like to hear more about your adventures on your private island. It's interesting to note that Brad's buns are better tanned that yours. Is there a reason?"

Karen said, "We have told you more than we should already. I am not going into details!"

Marianne looked at me and I shook my head. "You will have to wonder. I'm sure your prurient mind can supply more and better images than our reality anyway."

She grinned. Jim said, "Irene, where do you want to honeymoon. We will only have three days before classes start."

She said, "Why don't you rent another RV but just us. We can get away from everyone and get pretty wild." They grinned at each other.

We finally went to our beds. I know I was horny. We went into our room and closed the door. Karen bent forward after dropping her shorts and panties. I moved behind her and she moaned. "I want you, Karen."

"That's good. I want you to have me in every way for as long as we last. Then, we can sleep in each other's arms." That's what we did. It was merely delightful as always. As I dropped off to sleep feeling Karen's tight body enveloped by mine, I thought that, the next time I see Father Vernon, I would have to thank him. Those books gave us lots of information from which to experiment!

We woke in the morning and started coffee and played grab ass through our shorts. We were wearing nothing underneath our shorts though Karen had a tee shirt also. We decided to go to the showers and gathered our stuff. By then the other three were awake and moving. Karen and I carried our coffee with us to the shower area. We separated. Jim and I showered and shaved dressing for the day. When we exited the shower area, we sat at a table and waited less than a minute for our ladies.

The five of us walked back to the RV together.

Late that afternoon, we went to my aunt's house. Joan and Milton were childless. From talking to them, I knew it wasn't by choice but because she couldn't bear children physically. She and he were great people and always treated me like a son. I was anxious for them to meet Karen. We walked to the door and I rang the bell.

Milton answered the door and invited us in. Joan came out and flew to my open arms. Karen was hugging Milton and then introducing Marianne, Irene, and Jim. Joan listened and held her arms to take both my sisters in as Jim shook hands with Milton. Minutes later, Morgan and Alvin rang the bell and were invited in. Their one child, a daughter named Megan, was with them. We went through the greeting phase again. My sisters were thrilled and their aunts and uncles were excited as well. They all liked Karen. Marianne and Megan hit it off really well. I was glad. Megan looked very much like my younger sister but was not confident in her looks or her intellect. Marianne gave her that confidence as they talked. I could see Megan bloom as the two seemed to have a rapport and find common ground for a friendship quickly. She was entranced at Marianne's ring and her tale of Tom. They were talking of things I had never discussed with my sister. They talked like they had known each other all their lives instead of having just met.

My aunts and uncles were enjoying talking with the four of us. Milton was taken with Irene but he and Alvin were in awe of Karen. Finally, Morgan said, "Alvin, they're married. She'll be around for a long time now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.