Into It!, Book 2 - Cover

Into It!, Book 2

Copyright© 2015 by radio_guy

Chapter 17

Supper was a success. We enjoyed Ron and Gretchen and everyone enjoyed watching the three teens as they got to know each other better and found that they liked what they were finding. It was late when Gretchen and Ron packed the three teens into their car and left for home. We would meet them for church. Sarah and Ronnie were excited about us coming to church. We would load up the RV, go to church, and leave from there.

Sunday morning was good with a great sermon and, to our surprise, a solo by Gretchen who was amazingly good. She had a warm voice through all her range.

We left the church feeling energized by the music and the sermon. I did notice that Sarah and Rhonda had Ronnie between them sitting with a couple who looked to be Rhonda's parents. It was all good.

We left for our next stop happy catching lunch half way there. We also stopped and shopped. We pulled in at our next stop and had another lakeside site. As we were finishing our hook-up, I heard Irene say to Jim, "We're at another lake. That means you get to show your buns, Jim." He just smiled. He was resigned to being seen.

After setting up in our site, we relaxed and really did less than that. We vegetated. Karen and I lay down on the bed and actually napped for an hour. We hadn't closed the door and I woke up with Marianne on my side across from Karen. I went into the main part and saw that Irene and Jim had used the bed over the Captain's chair to nap. It was time for supper but no one really wanted much. Karen came into the kitchen area with Marianne as Irene and Jim joined us. We all agreed that nothing much was our desire for supper.

Karen said, "I have what we need." She reached into the pantry and extracted cans of tomato soup. She had Irene get a large saucepan and the large frying pan. Marianne was tasked to get the bread and cheese from the fridge. She told Jim and me to gather drink orders and set the table. These things we could do.

We had tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches with our soft drinks. We washed the bowls and silverware along with the cooking pot and pan. We all looked at each other. Irene and Karen said, "Bed." Karen looked at me and added, "You and Jim help Marianne make up her bed and then you can join us." We did and we did. Karen and I crawled into bed and went to sleep.

I woke her about dawn. A part of my body was poking at a part of her body! We made love. We went back to sleep and woke later at a more normal time. We got up and started coffee which got the rest moving. Jim and I were sent to the camp's showers with our suits and cutoffs. We showered, shaved, and dressed. When we returned the ladies had taken turns in the RV's shower and cooked breakfast. We ate and cleaned up.

Marianne said, "Let's find some water and swim." Irene and Karen agreed and we loaded up with towels and walked to a beach area on the lake. We arrived and Karen and I stripped down to our thong suits and walked into the water holding hands. Jim saw us doing that and doffed his shorts and looked at Irene. She stripped down and took his hand as they walked in to join us. Marianne doffed her shorts and joined us. We swam and played for a while before anyone joined us from other camp sites.

An older couple joined us along with a younger couple with preteen children. It didn't take long for the husbands and one boy to figure out that our suits were less than skimpy. However, the look on the younger wife was really different. Jim and I both received looks of pure lust from her. She was wearing a bikini that was itself pretty skimpy. I think what got her attention was my wife and Jim's fiance were teasing us and both Jim and I were soon sporting erections that our pouches did little to disguise. That woman was trying to stare holes in our suits. I, for one, was glad that Karen was with me because I think she might have approached me.

Over the next half hour, more people came to the beach area to sun and to swim. That one woman gradually had other matters to occupy her attention. I was glad. I understood the looks and even some staring. Her reaction was a bit extreme.

We got out and sunned some. Then we went back in to swim before heading back to our RV for lunch. While we were having lunch, Irene asked, "Who is left for us to see?"

I said, "We have Aunt Joan and Uncle Alvin's families left to see. We will stay here tonight and move on Tuesday. Joan invited us for supper at their house on Wednesday. Uncle Alvin and his wife live close and will be there, too."

Marianne looked at me and said, "Brad, I just don't get it. We've met our grandparents and half our aunts and uncles. They are great people. They may not have our money and surely don't live like we do but they are all comfortable working people with nice homes and all. What's with Mother? I guess even more is why does Dad allow it because he's not that way. His sisters and brother are all involved in our lives but none of them are particularly wealthy. They all work."

"Marianne, I don't know. I see what is but only mother really knows the why of it. I'm not even sure that Dad knows. I think he is only now coming to realize the extent of the problem. While Grandfather started the company and made it initially successful, it really didn't take off until Dad started running it. He has worked hard and, sometimes, has let other matters slide. Mother helped a lot until it all started really growing. She rarely goes in now. It may be she just needs something to do to remember how to live.

"Irene has always been the golden girl and, with Jim, has a potential husband that fits the mold outwardly. She would be surprised to see Jim's home. She would expect more and fancier."

Jim chuckled. "They have all the house they need. The condo is nice and Irene and I will live there while we finish our degrees after we marry. I don't think your mother will like the speed of the event nor its size and location.

"Brad, we'll be heading back and I hope my home is reasonably on the way. I would like to stop off and get my car. Irene and I can nail down the plans for our wedding and then show up at your parents' house with everything wrapped up including the bridal shower."

I nodded. I said, "Marianne, that leaves you with a potential problem." Karen looked over at me and gave a minuscule nod. "You could stay with us in our new house. We may all be sleeping on the floor until Karen and I can chose furniture and get it delivered."

Karen said, "That's right. We'll be glad to have you there. Since you have ear muffs, we might save you using a dorm. Have you and Tom talked about when you will marry?"

Marianne smiled. "We have talked about next summer. I don't want him to mess with his education to rush us into matrimony. I'm confidant that we will be together enough that we can wait. His parents are supportive. I may need to take you up on your help. Mom is going to be mad enough about Irene but she will be enraged when her third child leaves her out of the planning, too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.