Into It!, Book 2
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2015 by radio_guy

They went in and the door closed. We were all listening. We heard Tom exclaim, "What? No, I can't."

We heard Marianne speak more quietly. "You will. Tom, I won't play fair. If you love me, you will do this." After that it was quiet though we could hear some quiet grumbling from Tom. They came out a few minutes later. Marianne was grinning and Tom's face was red.

Karen grinned. "Six sets of buns! It should be quite a view. Marianne, do you have enough sun screen? That's going to be a big area to protect."

Marianne was grinning back. Tom said, "If I kept it covered, it wouldn't be an issue."

Marianne said, "If you keep it covered, none of us ladies will take off our shorts." She smiled again. "Plus your fiance will really not be happy." Tom grinned ruefully. I think he knew when he was beaten.

Marianne grinned. "Okay, guys, drop 'em!" I unfastened my shorts and let them slide down. Jim did the same. We had been here before. Tom was even more red faced as he slowly unfastened his shorts and let them drop. His pouch was bright blue. The skin around it was pasty white. Jim's skin was close to the same color. I had a coat of tan on that part of my body from our time on the island.

Irene and Marianne went to their guys and looked them over carefully and thoroughly. Tom said, "Marianne, I feel naked and, with you staring at me like you are, I am not comfortable."

"Tom, you stare at me just as hard when I'm dressed like this. You guys are just going to have to get used to being sex objects, too."

I decided to keep my mouth shut. This was a battle that I wouldn't win and didn't think I even wanted to fight. Tom seemed to figure it out and shut up. He did give Marianne a kiss and squeezed a lower cheek. We all went to play in the creek. We were watched by everyone but the little kids who didn't care. We had a good time each of us with our partner. We never got a complaint from anybody but everybody looked. One older man came up to me. He noticed my wedding ring and said, "Which one of these three beauties is your wife?"

Karen came up to me at that moment. I put my arm around her and said, "This lovely lady is my wife. We haven't been married quite three weeks. The other two young ladies are my sisters and they are with their fiancees."

He nodded smiling at Karen. "My congratulations to all three of you guys." He stuck out his hand and I shook it. Karen gave him a hug that may have really made his day. He walked off with a smile. We played a bit more in the water and then got out to eat lunch. We added clothes to the disappointment of many of those looking while we sat at the camp table.

I offered to take everyone out to eat for supper. We went back to our suits and frolicked some more. After all, you really can't swim in a small creek but we did get some sun. Rubbing tanning oil on the pasty white parts was fun while Karen and I enjoyed our touching more quietly. We had applied sun tan oil to each other while totally exposed on the island. We had been able to let the feelings of touching carry us into loving then.

When we returned to the RV, Karen suggested that we all gather our clothes and clean up at the campground's showers. That was approved and the six of us went up there to shower and clean up for the buffet in town. We could all fit, tightly, into Tom's old car so wouldn't have to move the RV. I had come to understand why people towed a small vehicle behind their RV's now.

Karen told me later that she and my sisters had an interesting pair of discussions in the showers Two middle-aged women were talking when the three of them walked in. Karen, with her height might be a bit intimidating but Marianne was the shortest in my family and the more lushly curved of my sisters. One of the women walked up to her with an angry look that suggested she planned to berate Marianne. Karen walked up beside Marianne thereby subtly forcing the woman to speak to them both.

The woman said, "Your suits were overly cheeky."

Karen said, "God has blessed us with bodies that can wear those suits and my husband approves of me wearing mine. I wore mine first on my honeymoon and wear it proudly for him. He knows that other men look but I am secure in his love." She looked the woman up and down. "Lose five pounds and wear one. Do it in private first because you will love the results when your husband sees you the first time. Brad and I were on a private beach and couldn't be seen when he first saw me. We made love on the beach towel and it was merely fantastic." That was only partially true. When she first modeled it for me in the bedroom, I made love to her there!

The woman smiled. "I just might. He liked all three of you but you were the one who really caught his eye. Do you exercise? You have the tightest bottom I've ever seen on a woman of any age."

Karen chuckled. "I used to play volleyball in high school and continued off and on in college. Brad and I run and just got back from honeymooning on a private island. We ran on the beach for a little while every day." A shower was available and Irene jumped in. From that time, a number of the women in the campground talked with them. Only one voiced real displeasure. She worried about the effect their suits would have on younger boys.

Karen asked, "What are the ages of your boys, Ma'am?"

She stammered her response. "Uh, I don't. My girls are six and eight."

Karen said, "Then you don't have any case for a complaint. If your girls were disturbed, I will be glad to talk to them after we clean up. At my church, we make the children understand proper conduct and to be proud of their bodies." The woman was surprised but backed down.

Another woman came up. "I have two boys who are eleven and thirteen. They think you are beautiful. They would be in awe if you and your husband would walk back with me and talk to them."

"Of course, Brad and I will be glad to do that." Karen looked over at the other woman. "We'll be glad to talk to your girls, too." Both women were interested.

We were politely accosted in our shower room. One man noted my ring. He said, "Which one is your wife?"

I said, "The tallest one is my wife. The other two are my sisters. They're engaged to the guys with them." I paused as I pointed out Tom and Jim. "We, my wife and I, are in the last stages of our honeymoon. At this time, my sisters and their guys joined us to see the sights and meet some relatives we don't see very often."

He smiled. "Those are pretty daring suits."

"Yeah, each of us were uncomfortable wearing them the first time. My wife's roommate in college is to blame. She purchased a couple for the honeymoon and got matching ones for me. We got used to them on our honeymoon in the British Virgin Islands. The others have just had to get used to it. My sisters can be pretty convincing."

He laughed and others were enjoying listening in to our talk. Jim and Tom were both blushing about their fiancees, my sisters, being convincing. Jim finally said, "It took a promise to get me to wear mine and I look forward to collecting at the right time in the future." He looked around and added, "And the answer is 'no.' I won't tell you what she promised nor what might be the right time." Everyone had a good laugh at that.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.