Into It!, Book 2
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2015 by radio_guy

In the morning, we all woke and had a quick breakfast. We would load and move to our next site. We would go sightseeing at the new location.

We pulled into our campsite before lunch and set up. After that, we had lunch and planned to check out the sights. No one was close and we spent the afternoon looking at the exhibits and talking together. I watched Jim with Irene and realized that he truly cared for my sister. His influence on her calmed her and let her walk through her thinking without reacting. He had a calming effect on everyone except Karen. She just didn't pay enough attention to him. I realized that she paid me her total attention and got a lot of her direction from me. I figured that I would have to be a better person to deserve her love and her devotion. I cherished her and enjoyed these times together early in our marriage as we worked out our lives.

We wandered around the little creek that went through our site area where children were playing. We wore regular suits today. There were four younger teen age boys who thought our three ladies were extraordinary. We enjoyed our frolicking time and then walked up to the falls which were beautiful. Our three walked around and sat on some rocks. I saw our gallery of teens sigh when Karen sat on a rock with her arms holding her up. She was stunning! I took pictures. I went to her and pulled her into my arms.

"Karen, you are so beautiful. I have pictures to prove it. I was holding my breath and the phone's lens still fogged up!"

She laughed delightedly. "Are you sure it just didn't crack the lens?"

I grinned. "I will show off the pictures later." I took pictures of Irene with and without Jim and of Marianne. They were both beautiful but only Karen's shot was erotic to me. I thought for a second and decided that's how it should be. I knew I liked having a beautiful wife. Karen's long, lean form was exquisite to me and I now knew it so much better than before and maybe liked it even better.

We returned to our site and RV. On the way back, Karen whispered, "We will return to this place. I like it." I nodded and gave her waist a squeeze.

Once inside, I announced, "We will have to get dressed. I'm taking all of us to eat supper at the lodge in town."

Marianne shouted, "Clothes, boo! I want to go naked."

I grinned. "Suits me, Sis. I'll call your bluff." I paused. "I'll take pictures to show Tom, too."

She blushed. "I don't think I want to be seen in public with no clothes. You win, Brad. It was a bluff."

We lazed around the site in our suits just taking life easily and enjoying each other. Karen had spread a blanket in an open spot and we lay together. The other three were passing my phone around looking at the pictures I had taken. Marianne had my phone and said, "Oh, good grief! Karen, you took pictures of him while on the island!"

Irene was beside her. "That's one of both of you! Who took that?"

Karen said, "Joyce took it. She was one of our chefs on the island. I have some of her recipes that she gave me. She and her husband were our chefs and are sweet people."

Marianne was still a bit incredulous. "But you were naked in front of her!"

"Both of us were."

"I can see!" Marianne sniffed. "Brad looks studly."

Karen grinned. "He is, very studly." She gave me a light kiss and looked back over at Marianne. "Now, sisters in-law, get your prurient minds off my husband and your brother. He's my toy, not yours."

Marianne brought the phone over and whispered loudly, "My brother, the stud!"

I said, "Now, you can dream of my studly body rather than Tom's weak, spindly one."

Everyone laughed at the look on Marianne's face.

We later all dressed. We had to take the RV and unhooked sufficiently for the trip though left enough there to make it obvious we were returning. Our neighbor noted our preparations and said, "Are you returning?"

I responded. "Yes, Sir. We're going to supper at The Lodge and will return later."

He said, "It shouldn't be a problem. We'll keep an eye out."

"Thanks. See you later."

We had a delightful meal. The Lodge was the place to eat and, even in the middle of the week in the summer, was busy. It had a good reputation and deserved it. We piled back in the RV and returned to camp and pulled into our parking place. We hooked back up and went to our beds soon after returning.

Karen and I made love gently and then, holding each other, drifted off to sleep. In the morning, Karen stood in our tiny sleeping area and let me watch her. I loved to watch my wife naked and it had the expected result which we resolved to our mutual joy.

We wiped off and put on some clothes. Opening the little door to our bed area, we went into the kitchen area and started coffee. Karen went into the bathroom to finish cleaning up. She called to me quietly and I came to the door. She cracked it open. "Brad, I forgot to bring clean clothes or undies in here. Shield me while I slip into the bedroom and dress."

I grinned. "As long as I can look." She grinned at me and left with her dirty clothes in one hand. I saw her delectable backside until she closed the door.

"Brother," Marianne said, "sit down and close your eyes. I'm going to the bathroom." I did as she requested and only peeked a little. Karen had given me a better view and showed more! She closed the door to the bathroom.

Karen came out and looked over at me. "Let's start breakfast, Brad." I came toward her. She asked me, "Are we staying here today?"

I thought a second and said, "Yes, dear. Tom is half an hour away. He will be joining us for lunch and will stay for the night." Marianne exited the bath with fresh clothes. "Marianne, I told Karen that Tom is coming. Is he going to stay and where will he sleep?"

Marianne was quiet when she said, "I would like for him to stay. There's room in my bed."

Karen smiled. "Are you going to wear a special suit for Tom, Sister In-Law?"

Marianne grinned with more confidence. "Yes, if I wear a suit at all."

She stepped to Karen's side and gave her a hug. "Sex is more friendly with us like Irene and Jim. We all know it was special for you two and that's fine for you. This works for us."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.