Into It!, Book 2 - Cover

Into It!, Book 2

Copyright© 2015 by radio_guy

Chapter 4

An hour later, Karen and I met in English with still another chapter ready. Professor Lee didn't take it immediately but announced, "This is the last class that you can evade. Your completed story is due at our last class before finals. You will have to listen to me drone on for the remainder of the semester. Those with a chapter to turn in may now do that and leave." We turned in another chapter and left.

Karen looked at her watch. "We have thirty-eight minutes for loving. I want to be kissed and held." We stopped at the first bench. We used the entire time enjoyably. I made my math class with no time to spare.

At lunch, we met to eat.

We talked about our upcoming wedding and then moved to the finish of our story for Professor Lee. We were having a good time with the story though having some difficulty keeping it short enough. We had let it be erotic though no sex occurred in the story. Like us, our characters enjoyed their love for each other. We talked about what we would do on our wedding night in general terms. Her pastor even required reading and viewing some explicit books as part of his marriage counseling. We were spending all of our available time together and enjoying every minute.

Nicki and Charlie seemed to be getting along well with their romance. Neither were virgins and there was no question that they were physical. We returned to the dorms early one Sunday and caught them in Nicki's bed fully involved sexually. Before we could react, they orgasmed together and then Nicki looked up. "I guess we need the 'sock on the door' symbol."

Karen said, "Yes, uh, I think that would be a good idea." We left for the common area. Shortly thereafter, Nicki and Charlie joined us dressed casually.

Nicki was embarrassed when she said, "You caught us. We'll cover the doorknob with a sock to warn you away. We really didn't mean for you to see us. We enjoy each other. Neither of us were without experience before we met." She smiled at Charlie. "However, Charlie is great in the sack. I like sleeping with him afterwards which is a new experience. I had never enjoyed that before nor had Charlie. I think that may have convinced us that there was something really serious and long-lasting between us."

Nicki looked at Karen and asked, "Karen, are we going to be okay?"

Karen took a breath and said, "Yes. I did see more than I wanted to see though. Putting a sock on the door just became a requirement."

I said, "I'm taking Karen out for supper." I looked at Karen and she nodded. "If you want to join us, it's my treat."

Charlie said, "Do you want me to drive?"

Karen nodded. "As much as I love Brad's truck, four will be more comfortable in your car."

Nicki said, "Okay. Where are we going?"

I said, "Oriental. It's a nice place though is still a buffet but with sushi and a hibachi grill. It's actually sounds pretty neat. One of the guys in my math class told me about it."

They all nodded and we left.

We were seated at a table, ordered our beverages, and went for our first servings. When we gathered at the table again, Karen asked to give a blessing. Everyone nodded. She asked for God's blessing on each of us and for our plans that they be in God's will. She then prayed for the food. All of us joined her in the amen.

We began to eat and the food was excellent. The sushi was quite good and the hot and sour soup was great. For our next trip up for food, Karen and I each picked items for the grill and had them cooked. It was fascinating to watch the work and then carry our freshly cooked food to our table.

It was a delightful meal and we all ate too much. Charlie drove us back to the dorms. When we exited his car, Charlie said, "I'm putting a sock on the door to our room. Brad, could you stay with Karen tonight and come over around seven?"

Karen grinned. "He will stay with me. We aren't as physical but are loving. I enjoy the feel of Brad against my body when we sleep."

I just grinned. It would be much more comfortable than the couch in the common area.

We went up to her dorm room and entered the room. Before we closed the door, Karen put a sock on the knob. She looked at me and said, "Brad, can we wait? I would like to come to you as a virgin on our wedding night."

"We can wait. It won't be long before we are married. I look forward to that day and that night. We will both be virgins. However, we will know what we expect." We embraced and kissed. As our kissing grew more intense, we removed each other's clothing down to her panties and my briefs. We pulled back the covers on the bed and eased into it, pulling the sheet over our bodies. We were quickly tightly entwined as we kissed each other's lips and then other parts. We touched still other ones. At one point, Karen started laughing.

That broke the mood. "What?" I asked just a little miffed.

She said, "I saw Charlie when we interrupted them." She giggled some more. "You're bigger."

I chuckled. "That makes me feel better. Just don't tell him or Nicki. They're happy and that's what is important." It was still a mood breaker. We cuddled up and slept the night in each other's arms.

We got up in the morning and headed downstairs. We met in the common area. Nicki looked a little disheveled, too. I said, "We need to work out a better solution if we're going to do this regularly. I need a shower and it's time for breakfast and then classes."

Nicki nodded. She said, "I guess we need to work out a system."

I said, "Why don't we leave at seven? That would give me enough time to shower and shave and be ready for breakfast at seven thirty."

Nicki nodded. "That would work. If Charlie stays with me and Karen with you, then they make the early morning walk instead."

I nodded. Karen said, "It will only be for a little while. That should work." She lifted my arm and theatrically sniffed my underarm. "Not too bad." She grinned.

We went to breakfast laughing. As the days passed, Karen and I frequently took a blanket to our spot beside the lake while Nicki and Charlie spent many afternoons in one of our dorm rooms. We found sleeping together to be a warm and comfortable time for us. While it wasn't too carnal, we did find that we were becoming knowledgeable about each other's bodies and were learning what touches excited the other most.

This weekend, we would visit my parents and Charlie was taking Nicki to his parents' place. After lunch, we said our good byes and each couple of us left.

We pulled in at the front of the house knowing that we would go to Uncle Billy's for the evening. Malcolm met us at the door with a smile. "Good afternoon, Miss Karen, Mister Bradley. Most of the family is in the den. I will handle your suitcases and get them to your usual rooms."

We walked into the den holding hands. My mother and Irene were there having a face-off. Irene was angry while my mother was trying to calm her. Irene said, " ... bad enough he won't put any effort into the business but then plans to marry some cheap floozy he met in college."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.