Mistletoe and Holly - Cover

Mistletoe and Holly

Copyright© 2015 by Stultus

Chapter 2

Christmas Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Christmas just wasn't the same without Holly under the mistletoe. A very romantic longer Christmas tale of old lovers reunited and new chances, with plenty of erotic sizzle for your own moments under the mistletoe. An older holiday favorite story returned at last to SOL!

Caution: This Christmas Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Humor   Tear Jerker   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Slow  

I don't remember much at all of the party. I'd had very little to drink but I was just absolutely intoxicated by the presence of a beautiful woman at my side all night as one by one, seemingly never endingly, I was introduced to all of the senior management of our division of the corporation. I might have been their newest and rawest employee, just hired only a day ago, but the words "promising" and "potential" were being applied to me within Holly's hearing with frightening regularity.

Maybe my graduation with honors and excellent reviews from my internship had put me on the supposed 'fast-track' for management and corporate promotion. Maybe the presence of the gorgeous lady by my side also helped to mark me a guy who was going places in the world, a lad of limitless potential. Or maybe they were all mesmerized like me by Holly's glorious cleavage and soft bare shoulders. Some of the other wife's or girlfriends might have shown more leg, more displayed bare backbone vertebrae, or even more of their tits (mostly augmented), but Holly stood out among the crowd. The men admired my date and not a few were jealous, and more than a few of the ladies did as well ... or just glared with envy.

While Holly enjoyed quite a few glasses of expensive champagne, she was still quite steady on her six inch heels as we left the party after midnight. While not tipsy, she had become clearly more than a bit amorous, especially the way her fingers caressed mine, or when she toyed with my hair, or ran her fingers around my shoulder and back. And several times my backside, diddling little circles upon my ass when she thought no one could see. Still, the acts of affection notwithstanding, it was becoming obvious that Holly was becoming increasingly nervous and less comfortable as the party progressed. When she hinted during one of our dances together that she was quite ready to leave anytime I was, I took the hint that she wanted to get away and for the two of us to be alone.

Opening the car door for her and aiding her to her seat, she pulled my arm down towards her, bending me so that I could kiss her. It was a ravenous kiss, warm, wet and adventurous, full of open tongue and open possibilities for the immediate future. As her tongue swirled with mine I felt her hand guide mine right into the bodice of her gown, so that her left breast was entirely in my hand, and in a moment later it was nearly entirely exposed to my view and the chilly night air. Firmed with lust and the brisk coolness of the late December night, her nipple stiffened to its fullest, nearly an inch in length as I caressed and gently tweaked it.

Releasing my mouth for a moment, it wasn't much of a distance further south to smooch and then briefly suckle the exposed breast and nipple, and with an additional adjustment of her dress the second breast became equally exposed, and was kissed, nibbled and warmed by my mouth in turn. We were in a fairly remote back corner of the parking lot and hopefully out of direct eyesight from the rest of the departing party goers, but at the moment I don't think that either one of us much cared.

Once again kissing her while still standing outside of her car door, I felt her hands probing my pants for my cock, which she squeezed as I did the same for her bare breasts, but when I felt my zipper start to come down, I regained some measure of self control.

"Ummm, Holly, this isn't the place. I can't let the bosses catch us like this on just my second day with the company." Already she had my stiff cock out and quite ready for play as it started to enter her mouth.

"I don't mind being watched, it's sometimes a turn-on actually, but if the fogies are old-fashioned you'd better find a more private place pretty quickly!" I knew the roads around this side of the bay pretty well and thought I knew a reasonably private place about five minutes further up the road. In any case, that's about how long Holly was willing to wait for some overdue gratification.


Parked just off the country road in a small sandy lot near Seabrook mostly used by wade fishermen working the bay mud flats, we were quite alone and much too horny to mind screwing around in a chilly open-air car. Holly had been slowly masturbating me while I drove and it was a wonder that I didn't crash into something. Now that we were parked, her hands yanked my pants down to my ankles and she planted her warm wet mouth onto my cock once more and she began to blow me in earnest. From her technique, she'd had considerable prior practice!

"You're very good and I'm very hot for you ... so if you don't want me to blow off too quickly then you'd better slow it down just a little," I warned, but she kept going at full bore, and a few minutes later I blew my first load of cum into her mouth.

"I like swallowing the first time," she giggled, while licking her lips a bit to clean up the leftovers. "It will make you last longer for the next round." She was quite right.

I thought at first that she was next going to climb over into my seat, to mount me there, but she had something different in mind. With the top of her gown pulled down under her breasts, she next hiked up the bottom above her waist and then she positioned her bare smoothly shaven cunt directly over the car's stick shift. The shaft itself was mostly a long slightly bent metal rod but there was a good sized wooden headpiece mounted at the end, and with a little lubrication (my tongue) she wrapped her cunt lips around the top of her selected phallus and slowly she began to mount and impale herself upon this shaft.

Bending to my side, I could position myself so that I could lick her clit as she shifted and slowly thrust herself downwards, filling herself with the shift handle. With her right hand she could stroke my cock, getting it hard again once more as she started to cum repeatedly. Only after she'd ridden her vehicular mount (and my tongue) to a half dozen orgasms over the next hour did she at last shift herself onto my lap, and then give my stiff cock another good long ride.

I came again, this time inside her a while later, but she never even slowed down. When her knees got tired we switched places and pushed the passenger seat all the way down flat so that we could fuck more conventionally. Being tall, just a couple inches over six feet, my legs were pretty cramped, but with her legs wrapped around my waist and resting on the dashboard, I could pound away pretty decently and deeply inside of her.

I couldn't remember the last time any girl had made me cum three times in one session, but Holly managed it. Three hours or so of fucking didn't seem to be much more than a warm-up for her, as she played with her clit and nipples while giving me head once more while I drove her home. The weather was warm and still humid for December, even in the early morning and we drove topless with the convertible roof down, with Holly still topless still herself, but mostly hidden from public view with her head buried in my lap! Having cum three times previously, now I could concentrate on the road and my driving much better and didn't unload into her mouth again until after we were parked in front of her apartment.

"Later lover! It's been a fun night! Call me sometime just for fun." That was all she had to say after giving me a slightly sticky kiss goodnight while I was giving her still bare tits a last few squeezes. She pulled her dress back up enough to mostly cover the important parts and she dashed to her apartment, shutting the door behind her without so much as a glance behind or a final farewell wave.

Apparently, as I discovered a bit later, I wasn't the only guy wanting a regular place on Holly's dance card!


I called the next week, asking if she was free that Friday night for dinner and a movie. She wasn't. Saturday was all booked up too. I called back the next week to hear much the exact same excuses. She did sound somewhat regretful and vaguely interested in my future attentions, and we settled for the following Saturday, on New Year's Day.

Having a good well-paying job (and a first paycheck) helped for pulling out all of the stops for taking my dream girl out for a dinner date I hoped she'd always remember. I started off by presenting her flowers at her door and I took her to the nicest restaurant I knew of and over some very pleasant conversation Holly began to warm back up to me again, even to the stage of suggesting that we skip dessert and just go back to my place. So we did.

The sex in bed this time was at least as good ... and Holly was just as voracious a lover as could be asked for. She teased and squeezed another four loads somehow out of me, but not quite all in the same bout of lovemaking. She stayed for breakfast and we fucked again (round four) afterwards until noon.

Still, pestering her for our next date almost took away some of the good humor and pleasantness of the after coital afterglow.

"Don't push it!" She snapped, vaulting out of bed in annoyance to start getting dressed. "No, you're not my only boyfriend, and I don't even like that term because it implies a sort of relationship I'm not in. This is just sex ... fun and games loverboy, so don't start treating things as serious because they aren't ... and aren't likely to be. Got it?"

I did. Got it in one. Holly had a very high sex drive and liked having different partners ... and didn't want a relationship. With me or anyone else.

From that point on, having vaginal or anal sex with Holly, I always used a condom. I hate the damned things and even the expensive ones are uncomfortable and break once in awhile, but Holly didn't want an 'accident' any more than I did and she always took her BC pills like clockwork.

We never discussed 'us' after that, and for the next year we were just fuck buddies, seeing each other about twice a month that spring and summer, and then progressively more so through the fall, even often weekly by the next December. I was perhaps becoming an acquired taste, either a preferred sexual partner now or she'd lost a few of her other lovers. Conversely, the more we saw of each other the more uncomfortable or even unhappy Holly sometimes appeared to be.

Even her brothers couldn't tell me much about what was going on inside her head, even after taking them out a few times and getting them seriously liquored up to loosen their tongues.

"She likes you a lot," they both agreed, "and we're even pretty sure that you're even her favorite. She always smiles the rest of the day after talking on the phone with you or after one of her nights with you, but she's desperate to stay busy and unattached. She'll tell you 'No' about not being free some evening, claiming that she already has a date... but she doesn't! She'll then turn right around and call one of her other 'guys' to arrange a date with them instead. She's also got a sugar daddy that pays for her apartment and other things too. He's a nasty piece of shit who likes it rough. Holly's got bruises on her arms and legs most mornings after being with him, but she's still going out with him ... maybe he's even her main man, after you. He does pay her bills. She never talks about her relationships, but we're not quite as stupid and oblivious as she thinks we are. Look, our step-sister is a real doll when not covered head to toe in auto grease, but face it ... like it or not, she's a slut and sometimes isn't real choosy about who she spreads her legs for. Your Camaro is pure cherry now, you've had it back already for a few months so why are you still hanging around here? Give up on the tart and just say 'goodbye'. You've got fine wheels, a primo job with more green than you can spend and you're going places. Forget her and move on!"

I just wished I could!


All too soon it was Christmas time again and time once for the big annual company party. Holly and I had been dating off and on for a full year now but recently relations between us during this unusually frosty December had actually been even cooler than the nearly freezing temperatures outside. We'd been seeing each other more often lately, in fact every Saturday this month, but our conversations out of bed were getting increasingly strained.

Any discussion of money was a huge 'no-no' discussion topic. I'd already had a pay raise earlier this year, after my probation period had expired, and just yesterday, from the hands of the plant manager himself, I'd received a rather excessive bonus check. I could afford to buy Holly an extremely nice dress and the shoes too ... and a damned nice and expensive one if I'd wanted, but Holly would never take a dime from me or let me spend anything other than casual pocket money on her.

Lately any discussion at all about my job was turning into a taboo subject now as well. I'd just received more good news from work about a possible promotion, but I was certain that even the vaguest hint about it would just lead to another big fight. So what ... most of our conversations were turning into fights these days anyway. Sometimes I wondered if Holly was trying deliberately to find a way to break up with me, as well, and failing equally dismally.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.