Off to College She Goes - Cover

Off to College She Goes

Copyright© 2015 by jay

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An 18 year old girl gets ready to go off to college.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First  

Tina came over and we had a few drinks and talked. I ask her how is Kathy doing. She said "shes doing pretty good think". I then ask her how I was doing.She said "sometimes you do get a bit carried away with yourself". I said "I'm sorry I'll try not to". She said "you really enjoyed yourself earlier" I said "yes I did", She said "I know how much you like being deep throated". I said "yea you should know as good as anyone".

She put her drink down leaned over and kissed me and said "you want it from a woman and not some girl". I smiled and said "hell yea". She took all her drink in one shot, hoped up and said "come on then".

I followed her into the bedroom and watched as she pulled off her shirt.She unhooked her bra and her tits fell out. Tina has a nice set of hangers, nice big nipples. She picked them up and said "who's you like better". Not being being stupid I said "yours". She looked at me and gave me a yea right look and let go of her tits.

She pushed me onto the bed, pulled my pants and underwear down. She smiled and said "I'll show you how a woman sucks dick".

She climbed up on the bed leaned down and licked my cock head. She licked my shaft all the way down to my balls, all around it till it was shiny with her spit. She then leaned up positioned her self over me opened her mouth and slid me deep into her mouth. She didn't stop till she felt my balls on her chin.

She gave me a few good long deep strokes, pulled off and said "lets see her do that". She went back down on me sucking and licking my cock.She went back deep on me held herself there and didn't gag at all. She pulled of and said "I don't gag like she does". Like a dumb ass I said "I like gagging". She said "sorry you will get no gagging out of me and went back down on me".

I said "you roll over and I'll get some gagging out of you". She rolled off me and said "bring it up here".

I climbed up across her and she lay her head back.I said "stick that tongue out and I'll get you gagging". She stuck her tongue out and I lay my cock head on her tongue, leaned in and slid my cock in her mouth. I knew she couldn't take all of me with out gagging with her tongue stuck out so I went down till she gagged. I held myself there feeling her gag a few seconds before pulling off and said "I thought you didn't gag". I pushed right back down before she could say anything. She gagged a few more times and I pulled back and she said "I don't gag sucking dick, but when I get mouth fucked I cant help it".

I went back to fucking her mouth, I knew it wasn't going to be quick since I just had a good nut or two. When I finally did cum I told her to stuck that tongue out.I came across her tongue and into her mouth, She held it here in her mouth and said "is that all". I said "what do you expect of a old man, your daughter drained me". She swallowed my cum down and said "cant handle both of us", I said "I'm trying". She slid her pants off and we lay there and fell asleep.

We got woke up when Kathy called over, Tina jumped up and told her I'll be right over. I said "whats up", Tina said "I told Kathy we could go shopping this morning". Tina got dressed and before she left she said "Kathy wants to get something to wear on the big night". I said "what big night", Tina said she told Kathy that she was going to let me cum in her pussy the next time. And she will be done her period in a few days. I said "cool, I'll save a big nut for her special time".

They left and were gone for most of the day, Tina called over and said "wait to you see what she picked out". I said "can I come over and get a preview", Tina said "no you are just going to have to wait". I said "damn", do I at least get dinner", she said "yea come over about 5 or so".

I went over and we had dinner before headed out back on the deck and chatting. Kathy said she was going to go take a shower while Tina and I finished our drinks. Tina said that Kathy was excited about you cumming in her pussy. I ask her whats so special about that.Tina said "it feels so good when a guy cums in your pussy". I said "ok kinda like how it feels when I cum in her mouth and can feel her trying to swallow. Tina said "yea kinda I guess".

I ask Tina, well if she thinks its special how can I make it real special for her. Tina thought for a minute and said "get her real horny first then do her from behind". I said "from behind" and she said "yea feeling a guy go off when hes in you from behind feels awesome". When A guy cums like that you can feel his cock pumping on your clit, that makes it awesome feeling. I said Ok then Ill give her a good tongue lashing then do her doggie till I fill her up with cum

We talked over the next few days, till the time was right. Tina called me and ask if I would come over that Kathy was ready.

I headed over and Tina was sitting at the table and said Kathy just headed up for a shower. I leaned down and kissed Tina and said I think I'll go join her.

I headed to the bathroom, slide the shower door open and Kathy smiled and pulled me on in with her. We showered and the foreplay started.

I leaned her back and rubbed her nipples as the water ran over them, she arched back to me as I did. I slid one hand down between her legs, feeling her wet bush along the way. I slipped my finger in her, she responded by opening her legs a little more. My cock was rubbing up between her ass cheeks and she reached around and grabbed my cock and stroked it while I fingered her.

She turned round, gave me a hug just before she knelt down and took my cock in her mouth. She took me in slowly till she let out a good gag.She pulled off started stroking me and said I'll learn how to do that with out gagging some day. I helped her up and said "guys like a gal that gags on them, makes us feel good".

She said "even when I don't need to I should", I said "yea, make your man feel good knowing thinking he's so big you cant handle it".

We stepped out of the shower and I told her you don't want to give a guy everything to soon. Make him wait on the good stuff till you know what hes like. If you give a guy a awesome blow the the first time he will think you are a slut, because you know how to suck so good.

Slowly work your way into the real good stuff. She said "this is why I wanted to do all this stuff before I left". She said "I would have done it all right away, now I know not to".

We finished drying off and I ask her if she was ready to get a big load shot up in her pussy. She smiled and said yes "but wait a minute". She went to her room and a few minutes later she yelled for me to come in.

I stepped in her room and she was laying across her bed in a Blue lace nightie, she opened her legs up and showed me a pair of blue lace panties. She looked so hot laying there, I said "hummmm sexy". She looked up at me and said "you like it.I said yea I do". I told her to roll over and show me that ass, she rolled over and pulled her nightie up showing me that firm tight looking ass.

She rolled back over and I climbed up onto the bed and played with her tits thru the lace. Her nipples got hard right away with the lace rubbing them ... I pulled out a tittie and sucked her nipples while I rubbed her crouch thru her panties. I slid my finger between her pussy lips, forcing the fabric to rub her lips. I pulled out her other tit and sucked the nipple while rolling the other one between my fingers.

I wanted to get her the horniest she had ever been. I continued working her tits and her pussy till I felt her wetness coming thru her panties. I rubbed her wet panties around her pussy lips and clit. I slid my finger under the side of her panties and rubbed my finger along her pussy lips. I rubbed her lip letting my finger slid up to her clit. I ran my finger across her clit and she arched up and let out a sigh.

I kept rubbing her clit with the tip of my finger and felt it get swollen. I slid my finger down to her slit and in finger slid right in with all her juices. I fingered her wet pussy, slid my middle finger all the way in. I pulled my finger out, leaned up licked my finger and said just right.

I slid down between her legs leaned in and sucked her clit thru her panties.I then pulled her lace panties to the side and licked her slit. She quivered and moaned as I licked her pussy and clit. I continued sucking her clit and her pussy, she was moaning and arching her back up.

I rose up and pulled her panties off her smelled them. She lay them on the bed as I went back down on her. She started getting ready, I could tell she was close, so I pulled off her and said not so quick.

I climbed up next to her leaned down and sucked each of her nipples. I came off her nipples and told her to roll over. She rolled over and I got behind her and lifted her up onto her hands and knees. I spread her legs form behind and ran my finger up across her slit and onto her ass. I stopped at her ass and rubbed her hole a few times, I could feel her ass quivering as I rubbed it. She leaned over her shoulder and ask me If we were going to do that, I said not not this time but soon.

I pulled away from her ass took my cock and slid it into her wet hole. I gave her a few more good thrusts and I was in her. I stroked her long and slow, feeling my cock head on her pussy lips then my balls against her pussy lips. She groaned with every thrust. I got up on one knees and gave her a full stroke, burying my cock deep into her, she squealed out as I bottomed out in her. I pushed myself toward her getting the last little bit of cock in her.

I pulled back and slowly went back in deep. I stroked her slowly, but I started giving her a good fucking. She started getting more and more excited to the point were I felt her pussy tighten up and she started arching up, I knew she was ready to go off. I yelled out to her,, hold on a minute, hold on. I gave her some more good fucking till I was ready, I leaned in and said "let it go, Im ready".

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.