Off to College She Goes - Cover

Off to College She Goes

Copyright© 2015 by jay

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An 18 year old girl gets ready to go off to college.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First  

Over the next couple of weeks I continued to have sex with Kathy every couple days. I also had to take care of her mother too, which was some times hard to do. I didn't have this much sex when I was young.

Kathy continued to enjoy sex more and more, had many more orgasms along the way. One night, which was a very good night Kathy had two orgasms, one with me licking her pussy and one having sex. As always Tina would check in on us, and was there for Kathy's second one.

After we got cleaned up from that night and Kathy had went to bed Tina and I talked about how things were going. Tina said that she thought Tina was starting to enjoy it too much. She thought Kathy might think its always going to be that way, enjoyable. She said I should give her a good fucking, like a young guy would do. Just fuck her to get a nut and not worry about how she would feel. I said "ok" if that is what you want.

A few days later Tina called over and told me she was going to town and Kathy would be there by herself if I wanted to go over. I said ok and ask her what she wanted me to do. Tina said "do anything you want, but no anal sex yet". I said "can I have her suck me off, Tina said yea you have waited long enough".

Right after Tina left I headed over, Kathy must have seen me coming across the lawn and was at the door waiting on me. She was standing there in a two piece bath suit with a big smile on her face. I ask her what she was smiling about, she said "I'm going to get some". I said "you are, are you".

I stood there for a few seconds looking at her before saying, your mom and I had a talk and she thinks you need to realize that it not always going to be fun. Kathy looked at me with a puzzled look on her face and said "what do you mean". I said "I'll just have to show you, now go upstairs and get your cloths off".

I waited a few minutes before heading up stairs. Kathy was sitting on her bed naked, I just stood in front of her and stripped down. I was hard just thinking about what I was about to do. Kathy just looked at me not knowing what to say or do.

I spoke up and said "get down here on your knees". Kathy slid down on to the floor and looked up at me. I looked down at her and just said "I'm sorry about this, but its got to be done". I put my hand on the back of Kathy's head and pulled her toward me.

Kathy knew what I wanted, but she didn't realize what was going to happen to her. She opened her mouth and took my cock head in and I pushed my cock deep into her mouth. She gagged right away and tried to pull off, but I held her down on me. I held her down and she gagged hard and was trying to pull off. I let her back off a little, just enough for her to stop gagging then I pushed back into her mouth. I started stroking my cock in her mouth, making her gag with every stroke.

I finally let her come all the way off and let go of her head.Kathy sat back, coughed and spit up. She had tears running down her cheeks and looked scared. I looked down at her and said "I'm sorry but this is what some guys will do to you".

I took her head back into my hands and pushed her head back on the edge of the bed. I took my cock and put it back into her mouth and went deep again. Kathy was gagging and pushing me back trying to get me to stop. As much as I wanted to stop I didn't, I kept fucking her mouth.

I pulled out of her mouth and stepped back and let her catch her breath. She was almost ready to cry and I felt so bad for her. I said to her "now you have to do it", she said "do what". I said "go down on me deeply", she looked up at me with her pretty green eyes almost crying and said "I cant". I said "yes you can", and put my hand back on her head and pulled her toward me.

Kathy opened her mouth and I let go of her head and told her to go down all the way. Kathy went down on me and almost gagged right away. She pulled off gagging and spitting down the front of herself. She again said "I cant", I said "if you don't I would have to force you. Kathy, almost crying by now opened her mouth and went back down on me till she gagged again, pulled off and said "I just cant.

I said "then I'll just do it". I took her head again pushed her back and had to told her to open her mouth.She hesitated a second then open up. I leaned in and slide my cock deep into her mouth. She gagged right away but I kept myself in her mouth.I stroked her mouth so deeply I felt her teeth rake across my cock. I pulled out some and she relaxed thinking I was going to pull out. But instead I pushed very deep into her mouth, almost to her throat.I held her there as she was pushing me and fighting me trying to get me off her.

I finally couldn't do it anymore, I pulled out of her and she was gagging, coughing, spitting up and crying. I picked her up, held her in my arms and said "I'm sorry". I held her for a few minutes and could feel the wetness of her chest from gagging and spitting up. I let go of her and said 'some guys will do that and will not stop till them cum, and you have to be ready for it".

I wiped the tears from her eyes and said "lets go get cleaned up a little". We headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower before heading back to her room.

I sat down on the edge of the bed, she stood in front of and I ask her if she was ready to suck me off. She looked kinda scared again so I spoke up and told her it was alright. She sat down in front of me, took my limp cock in her hands and started jerking on me. It didn't take long before she had me hard again. Kathy said "its so cool how it goes from a little soft thing to this", as she held my hard cock in her hands. I said "yea isn't it".

Kathy leaned in and took my head into her mouth, and I said "just do what you can take your time". Kathy started sucking me and going down on me, I was sitting back enjoying it just knowing I was going to be the first guy to cum in her mouth. Kathy pulled off and licked my cock from the tip down to my balls, looking up at me the whole time. She stopped licking me long enough to say "I learned this from watching mom". I said "we knew you were watching us almost every time", and your mom would put on a show just for you.

I slid my hands across her head and took off the towel she had wrapped around her wet hair and said "show me what you leaned then". Kathy right away stuck out her tongue and licked the underside of my cock as she went down on me. She stopped just as she gagged a little, stayed down on me and licked me ... She slide up to the tip and rolled her tongue across my head.She pulled off and said "you like tongue don't you", I "said yes very much". Kathy turned her head and licked me from my balls all the way up to the head a few times before opening up her mouth and coming back down on me.

I just sat there enjoying a nice slow blow job telling her how good she was doing. I kept encouraging her her down farther. She would go down far enough to gag herself and pull right off. One time she went down on me and gagged and didn't pull off right away, I said to her "yea stay down there". Kathy stayed a few seconds before coming up for air, I rubbed my fingers thru her hair and told her she was doing a great job.She said "I had a good teacher and a good guy to practice on". I said "remember not all guys will just sit here and let you do your thing, they will force you down".She said "yea, you showed me that earlier".

She went back down on me rolling her tongue around my cock and sucking me, going down till she gagged. I said to her "stick your tongue out and come down on me", she did and gagged right away, but this time she stayed down longer. I said "keep that up and will make me cum", she pulled off smiled and said " ok I'll make you cum". She went back down on me, still using her tongue on my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.