Off to College She Goes
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by jay

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An 18 year old girl gets ready to go off to college.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First  

After dinner Kathy went upstairs to shower.Tina looked t me and ask whats you plan for tonight, I said IdK what do you think Tina said "I think you should stick to sex right now".

She said "come on with me" and took my hand and we went to her room.

She kissed me on the lips and "said here is your blow job you want". Tina knelt down and took my cock out, and sucked me hard.Tina knew just how to get me, so she had me shooting my load in no time.I filled Tina mouth with my cum, which she swallowed right down with no problem.She stood back up gave me a kiss and said "now you can go fuck my daughter".

We didn't realize it, but Kathy was watching us, She had watched her mother suck me off.Kathy spoke up and said "that looks like fun". It kinda surprised Tina to hear her daughters voice.Tina finally said to Kathy "yes it can be fun, but it can be hard too if you don't have the right guy".Kathy said "I got the right guy to teach me".

I was still standing there naked with a half hard cock when Kathy stepped closer to us and too my cock in her hand.She ask her mom if she could try it.Tina looked at me before looking back at Kathy and saying "yes but only a little bit, you're not quit ready for this".

Kathy knelt down in front of me, I stopped her before she got all the way down and stood her back up.I said "all guys like titties while getting sucked off" and pulled her shirt up over her head.She wasn't wearing a bra so her firm tiiites were popped out.I said "that's better", Kathy got back down on her knees took my limp cock in her hand and began playing with it.Before long she had me hard again, and took my cock head in her mouth.

Kathy started sucking away on my cock without me telling her anything.She was a quick study, from watching her mom for those few minutes she was doing a pretty good job of giving me head.Then she got carried away with herself, she slide to much in her mouth and gagged herself.She pulled off my cock gagging and choking.Tina spoke up and said see what I mean, its not as easy as it looks.

Kathy said to her mom "yea I see", she then took me back into her mouth and sucked my head, She slide back down on me just enough to gag a little, she didn't pull all the way off this time though.After a few minutes of her sucking me her mom said that is enough.Kathy pulled off and said "but mom you said to finish what I start". Tina said "yea but I don't think he will mind if you stopped". I spoke up and said "its ok Kathy, we got plenty of time for you to learn". Kathy said "ok" and stood up and wiped some spit from her chin.

Tina said "well you two go to Kathy's room, I've got some house work to do". Kathy and I headed to her room.when we got there I pulled off my shirt and Kathy took off her shorts and panties.Kathy sat down on the bed, waiting for me to tell her what to do.

I said to her, "do you understand where your mom is coming from"?Kathy said "no, first she tells me one thing then has me do another". I said "she doesn't want you to get overwhelmed with all of this. She wants you to get comfortable with one thing before moving on to the next thing". I said "after all we do have all summer".

I took my cock in my hand and told her it takes a lot of practice to suck this thing like your mother does.I told her believe me I want her to suck me off, but we have to do this like your mom wants, nice and slow.Kathy said ok what next.

I told her to hop up on the bed, she hopped up on the bed and I climbed up next to her.I leaned in and began sucking on her tits and rubbing my hand across her bush.I slide my finger down to her slit and pushed my finger into her.She was wetter than she has ever been.I told her you are kinda wet down there.

I said "yea that most gals get wet from sucking cock". She ask me if she could suck on it some more, she kinda liked doing that.I said "no I've got to go by what your mom says", she said "we don't have to tell mom". I said "no that's not the right thing to do, lying or not doing what you were ask to do is something I didn't do". Finally she said "ok then". I told her just wait till your mom thinks its the right time and Ill let you suck me as much as you want!

I continued fingering her pussy, rubbing her clit and pussy lips.She got wetter and wetter and began to moan.She said "that feels good" and I said "good and it will feel better and better as we go a long". I said "you will really like this" and I slide down between her legs and open them up wide.s slowly slid my hands up the inside of her thighs till I reached her pussy.I then took my thumbs and spread her pussy lips open, revealing her wetness and her little clit.

I said to her "that sure is a nice looking little pussy you have". She leaned up and looked down toward her pussy rubbed her hand across her bush.She said "I never saw it like that before". She could see her lips spread open and could clearly see her clit.

I told her to touch it, she hesitated before running her finger down into her pussy.I held her pussy lips open and watched as she fingered herself.I said "keep going, guys love it when a girl plays with her pussy for them".

It was sure turning me on watching her finger her pussy, I ask her if she had ever played with herself before.She gave me a funny look and softly said "yea". I told her good, there is nothing wrong with it.

I got up on my knees and watched her play while I jerked myself.She couldn't take her eyes off me playing with my own cock.I saw the look on her face and ask her you like this, she say "yea its cool seeing you do it". I said "well most young guys wont do this".

I slid closer to her so when I jerk on it, it would rub up against her pussy.Ever time my cock touched her pussy she arched forward.I told her to rub her clit, she took her fingers and played with her clit, I could her her breathing heavy and moaning.She laid back on the bed, rolling her head around with pleasure.

I though she might be getting to have her first orgasm.I jumped down between her legs and licked the inside of her thighs up onto her pussy, slide my tongue deep into her wet pussy.I sucked her pussy as I moved up to her clit, I licked her fingers as she continued rubbing her clit.I took one of her fingers and sucked it completely into my mouth sucking her juices of it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.