Off to College She Goes - Cover

Off to College She Goes

Copyright© 2015 by jay

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An 18 year old girl gets ready to go off to college.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First  

My friend Tina and I have been close since we both went thru divorces.Not a relationship close yet, but were close fuck buddies.We both just wanted sex without no string.We want to see other people without the hassle of a relationship.It has worked well for a few years now.We have talked recently about me moving in and furthering our relationship.

She has a 18 year old daughter who is getting ready to go off to college in the fall.Kathy is a very shy tall slender girl, noting real big everything about the right size.One night I had dinner over there and got to talking with Kathy about going away form school. She said she was excited and afraid at the same time.I told her to enjoy herself and that there's nothing to be afraid of.Just stick with crowds and not to go any place alone.And I told her kinda fatherly and not to much drinking.Her mother spoke up and said "no drinking!!" I said ok mom no drinking, while winking at Kathy.Tina said "I saw that", we all had a good laugh.

A few nights later Tina and I were at the bar, and she ask me if I would do her and Kathy a favor.I said sure "you know I'll do anything for you too". She started talking about how close her and Kathy are, closer than most moms and

daughters.Said they talk about everything and there's nothing Kathy won't talk to her about. She looked down at her drink and started talking.She said the one thing that scares Kathy the most about going away is that shes still a virgin.And was afraid if it happen while she was away and she wouldn't be around her mom ... She wants to lose her virginity before she leaves.I ask whats this got to do with me doing you a favor.

She said "well" and after a pause.She said "Kathy wants you to do it". I was floored, I didn't know what to say.I just stared at her in confusion.I finally stuttered out I cant do that.She said ok but don't say anything to Kathy I told her she would have to ask you.I just wanted to get your opinion.

I asked her how she felt about it, Tina said she would be alright with it because she knew I wouldn't hurt her.And that is what Kathy is afraid of some guy hurting her.I did ask her why me.She said her and Kathy talk about everything and when Kathy brought up the subject losing her virginity. Tina told her she needed a gentle man.Some one that wont hurt you.

Kathy then ask her how I was during sex.She told her I was very sweet and gentle with her.Kathy then ask her mom if she would mine if she asked me to do it.

Tina said she didn't know what to tell her, at first then she said he would be easy with you.Then Kathy ask if her mom would ask me, but Tina told her she would have to ask me.

I thought about that a lot, here I am a 48 year old man having a 18 year old offer her virginity to me.I finally told myself if Kathy has the nerve to ask me I would do it for her.Kinda got turned on thinking about it, a nice firm titties and ass.

A few nights later I saw Tina out back and walked over to the fence and started talking.I finally told her if she was ok with it and Kathy had the nerve to ask I would do it.Tina smiled and said "this may sounds wrong, but thank you". I said "set up a dinner and lets see how serious she is". She said Friday night ok with you, I said sure I, ll be over about 6.

About 5 :30 or so I headed over, not knowing how the night would turn out.They both were in the kitchen finishing up dinner, they both were real good cooks so I had dinner there a lot.They cooked a good home town dinner.Pork chops, fried potatoes, greens, and apple pie for desert.Just the kind of dinner I like.

We had dinner and talked a lot.Kathy started talking about school and Tina looked over at me and raised her eye brow.Kathy started talking about the classes she would be talking about how she hoped she got a good room mate in the dorm.

I said "you will do fine, you are a smart girl don't worry about". She smiled and said but I'm scared about it too.I said "there's nothing to be afraid of, just find a few good friends and stick with them". She said yea, but there's one thing that scares me the most.

I ask her what that was and after a long pause she started talking.She said one of her friends lost her virginity while away at college and the guy was mean, really hurt her doing it and that wasn't how she wanted to lose hers.

Tina just sat there not saying a word.I said "you can always wait till you get married", Kathy said "yea, but I don't want to". If I met a guy there I want to be able to be with him ... Mom got me on birth control early so when it did happen I would be ready.Kathy said I'm just afraid making a mistake and letting the wrong guy do it like my friend did.

After a long silence Kathy put her hand on mine and said "will you do it for me, Mom said it would be alright". I just looked at her and said "are you sure you want to do this and not wait". She said "yes she was sure". I looked over t her mom and said only if its ok with mom.Tina said if that"s what Kathy wants it ok with me.I said ok then I, ll do it, but not tonight.

I wanted both of them to think about it some more.They both said ok we will talk later.

After dinner I said well lets all go down and throw a few balls at the bowling alley.When we got there Tina and I headed to the bar while Kathy got our shoes and Tina thanked me again, said she glad Kathy is doing this way and that she glad Kathy choose me.I said ok, but talk to her more about this.I want to make damn sure this is what she wants.

We bowled several games then headed home, Tina invited me in for another drink.We went in and Kathy headed upstairs while we sat at the kitchen table talking.I said "wow I cant believe this", me an old divorced man.I looked at her and said "is this really happening". She said "we will have to wait and see".

A week went by and I didn't hear anything from either one of them, thought maybe she had changed her mind.Then on Thursday evening I got a call inviting me over for dinner on Friday.I accepted of course at least I would be getting a good dinner out of it.

I was actually nervous about going over there.I got there right on time this time, and they had a big plate of pasta waiting for me.I said I could get used to this.Tina spoke up and said that offer still stands.Kathy said "what offer". Tina said her and I had talked about me moving in after she left for school. Kathy said ok and kinda looked down at her plate.Tina saw her and put her hand on hers and said It still ok dear.I understand what you are going thru.Kathy looked up at me and said is it still ok with you.I said yes, she smiled.

We eat dinner and Tina and I had a drink while Kathy went upstairs.Tina said Kathy was upstairs taking a shower.I said for me? Tina said "yes for you". I said you talked about this with her right? Tina said we talked about it a lot and that's what she wants.I took her hand and looked straight in her eyes and said "is this really ok with you". I told her I didn't want this to effect us because I wanted to move in.Tina leaned in and kisses me and said "yes it fine with me".

After a bit Kathy called for her mom and Tina went upstairs for a few minutes.When she came back down I ask what she wanted, Tina laughed and said "she wanted to know what to wear". I said "what did you tell her", Tina said "I told her a tee shirt and shorts would be fine".

Kathy came down dressed in a white tee shirt and terry cloth shorts.She sat down on the couch and looked at her mom, not saying anything.Her mom looked at me and I looked at Kathy and ask her again are you sure you want to do this.Kathy said yes and I turned to Tina and ask her the same question, Tina also said yes.

I said ok got up and held out my hand to Kathy, she took my hand and I lead her to her room. When we got in her room she stopped turned to me and ask if her mom could be in the room.I said "sure if that whats she wants", Kathy yelled down to her mom and Tina came up and Kathy ask her if she would be there with her.Tina told her yea and turned and sat down at Kathie's desk.

I looked over at Tina and she gave me a smile so I turned to Kathy took her shirt in my hand and started to pull it up.Kathy slowly raised her arms and I pulled her shirt off her.She kinda closed her arms hiding herself from me.I saw her and said you can stop this any time you want.She said "no" I want this, she lowered her arm and I could see her full firm tits being held in by her bra.I slide my hand down across her hips and pulled her shorts down, she put her hand on my shoulder as she stepped out of them.She stood there very nervously.

I again ask her if she was sure, she said 'yes' so I turned her around and unhooked her bra.I pulled her bra straps over her shoulders and it fell to the floor.I put my hands on her shoulders, looked at her mom and turned her around.She had beautiful tits, not that big but nice and fat with those little nipples.Her nipples got hard right away from the cool air hitting them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.