Nicole's Friends
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Nicole brings her young sexy girl friends home to meet her daddy. They are alone together and they love to role play adult games, and when with Nicole's friends the games become very sexual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Size   Workplace  

Amy had stayed a couple of hours before she had to head home.

We had agreed that tonight's fuck session would not be a one-off occurrence, both o us having enjoyed the experience. Amy enjoyed the feeling of being stretched and filled by my long fat cock, and I had enjoyed fucking a mature lady instead of the teenagers that I had been enjoying lately.


I heard the girls come back from their movie, and head into the family room at the back of the house. The TV came on, and I could hear the Nintendo Wii start being played. They would be occupied for hours I thought as I sat in my home office.

I caught up on some bill paying, and then downloaded some porn to watch with Nicole when we had a chance.

After about an hour, I turned off the computer and headed to my bedroom.

I was very surprised to be greeted by three naked teenagers laying on my king-size bed.

"We have been waiting for you" exclaimed Blaze.

Blaze was on the left, Nicole on the right ... and Emma was in the middle.

Emma was slim, not very tall with a nice set of developing tits with small red nipples. Her mound was totally devoid of hairs. That region of her body was currently being entertained by two hands - Nicole and Blaze were stroking her pussy with their fingers.

"Do you like how we have shaved her?" asked Nicole. "She's so smooth ... and so very wet too". She showed me her sticky fingers as evidence of Emma's arousal.

"Come and have a taste big daddy" suggested Blaze before she applied her lips to one of Emma's nipples. Emma pushed her hips upwards as a result of the nipple licking that she was receiving.

I crawled onto the bed and positions my face close to her teenage pussy. Nicole's fingers parted Emma's lips to give me a close up view of her inner lips and entry to her pussy.

"She lost her hymen to a young boy who came as soon as he generated her" Nicole explained.

"But your cock will be the first one to go deep inside her" she added smiling.

I slid my tongue up and down between her parted lips, tasting her juices and teasing the entry to her pussy canal.

"Yummy ... tastes good" I murmured into her pussy. I stopped commenting and concentrated on her pussy, licking and probing with my tongue, swallowing her juices. My nose nudged against her clitty as it poked from under its hood.

After a couple of minutes of teasing her canal, I redirected my attentions to her clit ... flicking it with the tip of my tongue with immediate results.

Her previous low level moaning ramped up many levels with them becoming very loud.

"Oh ... ahhhhhhhh ... oh god" she gasped. I felt her juices suddenly increase in volume and then she orgasmed. Her juices splattered all over my face. As I licked and swallowed I glanced up to see that both Nicole and Blaze were licking and sucking on Emma's nipples.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.