Nicole's Friends
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nicole brings her young sexy girl friends home to meet her daddy. They are alone together and they love to role play adult games, and when with Nicole's friends the games become very sexual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Size   Workplace  

Nicole was having two friends to her sleepover. Blaze was one of them and Emma was the other. I had met her previously, and she struck me as on the way to being a very sexy young lady - a slim petite short-haired blonde with a beautiful face ... and a great smile and sense of humour.

Emma played along with the other two and had been calling me "Big Daddy" for some time. I just suspect that her meaning was quite different to the meaning attached to it by Blaze and Nicole.

The evening was commencing with the girls going to the movies with Emma's mother Sonia. They were gathering at, and then leaving from my place.

Amy, Blaze's mother had dropped her off. Amy was still dressed in her nurse's uniform, having just come from work, picking up Blaze along the way. She was tall and slim with just small tits - a red head just like her daughter with an abundance of freckles on the body parts that I saw uncovered.

She was sitting in the lounge enjoying a cold drink that I had offered. I had changed from my uniform into a polo shirt and baggy shorts. We chatted whilst we waited for Sonia to arrive to collect the other two girls.

We chatted for a while and I mentioned that I had completed my renovations to create a "wet" area in my ensuite that was quite sizeable - it included a large spa, massage table, and multi-jetted shower area.

"You will have to show it to me" she said just as we heard the honking of a car horn.

"She's here" yelled Nicole when they appeared suddenly from her bedroom. Blaze and Nicole headed for the door, yelling "We'll see you later in the evening" as they disappeared out the door.

"Oh wow ... that was full on" I exclaimed.

"Sure was" Amy added in agreement.

"Now ... would you like the tour of the new wet area" I enquired.

"Well ... I am in no hurry to go home" Amy explained "So that would be a YES".

"Great ... let me refill your glass ... bring it with you ... I might be able to interest you in a dip in the spa" I cheekily suggested.

Amy looked at me with an unasked question visible on her face.

"Well ... I guy can dream of having a beautiful woman share his new spa" I added.

"Get out with ya ... beautiful woman? ... now I know that you are full of bullshit" Amy retorted.

We walked to the back wing of the house and along the corridor to the main bedroom. We entered.

"Oh my god this is enormous and beautiful" Amy commented in amazement at the size and decor of the bedroom.

I cheekily suggested "A beautiful woman would look great in here too".

"You're incorrigible" Amy responded as she slapped my upper arm.

I showed her into the wet area which was the size of two average size bedrooms.

"Wow" she gasped as she stood just inside the doorway.

Everything was brand new and top of the range. The spa was bubbling away in the middle section of the room.

"That looks so inviting" she remarked as she walked over to the edge of the spa.

"Come on in and join me ... we are two adults ... nothing will happen that either of us don't want to happen" I suggested.

"Hmmmm" she murmured.

"Come on in" I urged her as I stripped off my shirt and dropped my shorts to be naked in an instant. I had my back to her so all she saw was my naked ass. I stepped into the spa and into the chest deep bubbling waters.

I looked back to her, and I could see that she was hesitating but appeared to be very interested.

"You are very beautiful ... and you look like you could use some relaxation after a long day at work" I posed as my suggestion. I wanted to see this lady naked, and it would be a bonus to have her naked beside me in the spa.

"You make a very good case ... ok I'll come in" she replied.

She stepped back and slowly removed her clothes as she watched me watching her. She paused when she was just wearing her small bra and her tiny panties.

"Don't stop there" I urged her with a smile on my face.

She laughed before she unhooked the bra and let it drop to reveal her almost flat chest. She had small bumps on her chest with small flat nipples which were pink in colour.

"Beautiful" I gasped.

The tiny panties slid down her thighs next and pooled around her ankles where she stepped out of them. Her mound was naked and I could see that she had quite large dangly pussy lips that clung together.

She stepped forward to the edge of the spa where I offered her my hand to steady her as she stepped in, giving me a good view of her pussy. Once in, she sat immediately beside me, with her hip brushing against mine.

"ooh ... that feels so good" she moaned as she luxuriated in the bubbling waters.


Within ten minutes I felt her hand wrapped around the base of my cockshaft.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.