Nicole's Friends - Cover

Nicole's Friends

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Nicole brings her young sexy girl friends home to meet her daddy. They are alone together and they love to role play adult games, and when with Nicole's friends the games become very sexual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Size   Workplace  

"Please mister ... please mister ... don't call the police ... or my parents" the young girl pleaded with me with tears in her eyes.

"I will do anything" she quickly added.

I looked at her sternly before I launched into my regular response. I was a mall security manager and I had lots of people of all ages and sexes who got caught shoplifting from stores in the mall. I turned them over to the police, and resisted all attempts at influencing me with tears and pleadings.

This young lady was going to be no exception.

She was dressed in very short shorts and a skimpy top that did not hide the fact that she was braless under it. She was a petite brunette (about 5ft 1ins tall) with short wavy hair - and with a killer little body.

"You young people have no respect for other people who work hard to earn their income - you just come along and steal from them ... and expect to be let off when you get caught".

I glared at her.

"I'm sorry mister ... I will do anything to make it up to you" she pleaded again.

I estimated her to about 14 or 15 year old. I would normally call the parents after I called the police.

"Please" she whined at me.

I was not going to budge.

Then she surprised me by lifting the skimpy top off over her head, revealing her full rounded tits with their little pointy nipples. She cupped her hands under her tits - offering them to me saying "You can play with my young tits".

They were nice looking tits and I wondered whet they would feel like. But I had been tempted before and I had resisted.

She sensed that I wasn't going to a accept her offer and dropped her hands to her hips ... where she pushed her skimpy pants down off her hips. The slow descent of her pants showed me that she wasn't wearing panties, and that she had a small landing strip across her mound.

The pants dropped to the floor and she stepped out of them leaving her totally naked in front of me.

She stepped forward to within reach of my hands.

"Does your father know that you've gone out without panties and bra?" I asked her.

"No..." she admitted sheepishly "He will probably punish me when I get home".

"And so you should ... what would he think if he knew that you were throwing yourself naked at an older man?"

She thought for a moment, and without responding she advanced on me, placing her small hand against the front of my trousers and grabbing at my cock. She found it easily because I was almost fully erect from taking in her naked form.

"Ooh ... you have a big one" she observed as she grabbed at my cock.

"Oh god" I moaned, knowing that she had gotten to me with her naked body and her hand.

She unzipped my trousers and undid my belt, letting my trousers fall to around my ankles. I was left with my tented undershorts which quickly joined the trousers.

"Oh yes ... it's a beauty" she whispered as she worked my long hard cock back and forth.

She knelt down and slipped my cock into her mouth. The hotness of her mouth on my cock was amazing. I had to hold it together lest I cum in her mouth almost immediately. I let her suck and lick me for a few minutes before I drew her to her feet and lifted her to sit on the edge off my desk.

I kicked off my shoes, trousers and undershorts, leaving me with my shirt only.

Sitting in my chair, I wheeled it close to her, planting my face against her youthful pussy, and sliding my tongue between her very wet lips.

"Hmmmm" I moaned into her wetness as I licked and devoured her tangy juices. She rested her hands on the top of my head as I licked her from her asshole to her clitty that was poking out from under its hood.

"Hmmmm ... oh fuck" she moaned as she orgasmed on my tongue with her body convulsing and pitching about on my desk.

I stood up, removing my shirt and with cock in hand I slid between her thighs. My cockhead made contact with her tight pussy canal entry. I thrust into her hotness, and didn't stop until I had buried it all the way inside her.

I then started to fuck her steadily and deep.

Her pussy walls clung to my cock as I sawed in and out of her.

"Fuck you're a hot little bitch" I groaned as I increased the pace.

"Oh yes ... fuck me ... fuck me deep daddy" she yelled.

Yep ... this little vixen was my daughter Nicole. She had come to the mall to see me this afternoon, and we had indulged in a little of our usual role play.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.