Hell Week - Cover

Hell Week

Copyright© 2015 by Dark Fantasy

Chapter 10: Feeding time

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: Feeding time - This is a story about what happened after I decided to get myself a slave for a week to use, abuse and just plain put through hell. This story is going to be pretty extreme, even though everything is going to be completely consensual.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Analingus  

After aimlessly browsing the internet, I took some time to read and answer e-mails, and then it was almost time to prepare dinner. Before that, however, there was one thing I wanted to get done.

“It’s time to get started on teaching you the most important positions. However, before that, it seems you have some cleanup to do. You got my floor dirty. Lick it clean.”

The cum on her body had had enough time do dry, but some of it had dropped to the floor between her legs while it was still gooey. Sarah moved her body around so she could get at the spot with her face and started licking at the spots of sperm. It wasn’t much, but as it had dried she had to lick for a while to get everything. I couldn’t say anything bad about her thoroughness. When she stopped, the floor was clean.

“Good. Now, for today I think I’ll just teach you the, for lack of a better word, utility positions. Those are the positions that have a meaning and either are used to signal something to me or to you.

“The first is the waiting position. You already know it, it’s basically the position you just were in. Whenever you have nothing to do, you will go to the room I’m in and select the corner that’s nearest my sight line. If I seem to move position for a longer time, you will move to a new corner if needed. If I leave the room, you will follow me and move to the corner in the room in which I end up.

“In the corner, you’ll kneel as you have done earlier, and make sure you’re positioned so I can easily look at your crotch. Move into that position now.”

She did, and I took some time to correct her posture until I was happy.

“Good. There are five things you may freely choose to do with your hands. The first is as you are now, hands on your knees and palms up. This is also what I expect you to do whenever I tell you to put your hands on your knees. Your second choice is to put your hands behind your head, with the fingers interlaced. Yes, that’s it, but push your elbows back some more so they are in a line with your hands. Good. Remember this as the correct thing to do whenever I tell you to put your hands behind your head. The third option is to put your hands behind your back, holding the elbow of the opposing arm in your hands.”

She tried, but wasn’t flexible enough to actually touch her elbows with her hands, even though she got close.

“It seems you need to train this a bit. Very well. Until you can do this, try to get as far as you can without pain. I don’t care if it’s uncomfortable, but if it’s painful you might damage something I don’t want damaged. Do you have any questions about these three positions?”

“No, sir.”

“Fine. If you choose those, I want you to switch between them regularly, about once every fifteen minutes. That’s just so I have some change in the scenery.

“I know you have probably seen the three positions in countless pictures, but I’d be very surprised if that’s true for the fourth position. Take this,” I told her as I gave her a book. “You may read while in the waiting position, I don’t care if it’s a book or a magazine or something else. Try it. No, hold the book a bit lower, that’s it. You need to make sure that I always have a good view at your tits as well as your cunt, and it doesn’t matter if you’re clothed or not.

“There is one last way you may spend your time. You may masturbate. Obviously, that’s only true if you’re actually permitted to masturbate and come. Assuming your cunt is naked, you may rub it directly. If you wear panties as you do now, you may not remove them but you may rub your cunt through them. Alternatively, you may ask for permission to push them down so your cunt is naked. If you get that permission, you will push them down about half the length of your thigh. Do that now. As you can see, the panties might hide your cunt from me, so for this you are required to sit up. That’s correct. Feel free to continue masturbating for now. Pull your arms more to the side so they don’t hide your tits. That’s it.”

For a few minutes, I just stood in front of her and watched her slowly masturbate. She seemed to like it, at least if the wet sounds that I could hear from between her legs were any indication.

“Very good, now stop frigging yourself and pull your panties up so you can concentrate.” Or, should that be, so I can concentrate? “In case you are wearing pants, you will require permission in any case. I will then tell you if you may pull down your pants and maybe your panties too.

“Those are the five possible waiting positions you may choose from. Do you have any questions?”

“No, sir.”


I drank a bit of water, then held the bottle to Sarah’s lips and told her to drink. As I was a bit too spirited while tilting the bottle, some of the water overflowed and ran down through the valley between her breasts and around her navel to be sucked up by her already wet panties. It was sexy to look at, even though it hadn’t been my intent. Nothing splashed to the floor, though, so she didn’t have anything to clean up.

I went back to my office chair and told her to crawl to me.

“Let’s get to the next position. You will use this whenever you have something to ask or tell me. You are on your hands and knees anyway, so you’ll just have to get down onto your elbows. Put your forearms on the floor in parallel to your body. No, move your arms a little more to the outside. That’s it. Then you lower your forehead to the floor. Make sure you keep at least a meter distance to me. This is so you don’t disturb me, but also as insurance that I won’t accidentally kick you in the head when I don’t notice you are there.

“You will silently keep this position until I notice you and want to take the time to listen to you.” I grabbed her chin and gently pulled her head up. “This is the signal that you have permission to ask your question or tell me what you need to tell me. With the exception of your head, you will continue to hold this position, until I either explicitly send you away or the topic that needed discussion is finished.

“In case whatever you need to talk about is urgent, you will get in the same position but instead of keeping a distance you will rest your forehead on one of my feet. I will then acknowledge you faster. Urgent in this case obviously means urgent to me, not to you. Just because you feel an urgent need to piss, that’s not a reason to disturb me. If my meal is done and might get cold, it is. Any medical problems you might experience are, too. Oh, and should the house stand in flames - ignore all positions and shout.

“Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Very well.”


“Time for the last position for today. Stand up, and then sit down on my knees facing me. Spread your legs, and keep your arms on your side. That’s all. This is of course just for demonstration, but from now on, this is the one position that allows you to talk freely. You will of course still be required to answer any question and all those rules apply. However, you may also ask your own questions or tell me about anything you want to as long as you are polite. It is of course my decision if I want to answer.

“Any questions?”

“No, sir.”

“Good. I’m starting to get hungry. Go to the kitchen. There you will find an apron, which you will put on. I put a recipe on the counter. You will cook dinner exactly following the ingredients, quantities and instructions you find there.

“Come back when you are done.”


When we first met, Sarah told me she wasn’t a very good cook and practically lived on instant meals. It seemed to me that she was in a never-ending circle. She didn’t like it because she wasn’t good at it. She wasn’t good because she had no experience and she didn’t get that because she didn’t like to cook. That was fine with me; I didn’t care if she liked it and experience she would gain.

For her first meal, I wanted to find something that was both easy to make and somewhat impressive in result, so she would have a sense of achievement. I found a very simple recipe for chicken cordon bleu, which I hoped would work out fine. Just in case of an emergency, I also had a bunch of frozen pizzas in the freezer.

I couldn’t simply follow her to watch, because then I would have been available for questions and I wanted her to succeed by herself. However, of course I was prepared, so I had mounted cameras in the kitchen that I could use to watch her on my computer. Just as I turned them on, I could see Sarah crawl into the kitchen. It was good to see that as her first act she washed her hands, as I’m pretty sure she got some of her shit on them while masturbating. Then she put on the apron and studied the recipe. For a moment, she seemed to feel hopeless, but then I could see her pull herself together and get to work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.