Hell Week - Cover

Hell Week

Copyright© 2015 by Dark Fantasy

Chapter 8: Hairy issues

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: Hairy issues - This is a story about what happened after I decided to get myself a slave for a week to use, abuse and just plain put through hell. This story is going to be pretty extreme, even though everything is going to be completely consensual.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Analingus  

"Let's see how you have done with the preparations I have told you to make."

"Uh, sir? May I notify you that I need to shit really bad?"

"Ah, don't worry, as long as you have been a good girl I think we'll find a solution for that little issue shortly. In the mean time, where are the clothes you want to go home in and where are the other clothes and things I told you to bring?"

"The clothes for going home are in the bag, the rest is all in the backpack, sir."

Starting with the bag, I just glanced through the contents. It was basically a set of clothes and a pair of high heels. It being a textile bag however meant that its contents had gotten wet in the rain. It might have been an interesting biological experiment to see what would grow in there within a week, but that would rather defy the purpose of bringing the clothes in the first place.

"Take the bag and follow me."

At first she was unsure how to transport the bag while crawling on the floor, then she ended up just pulling it after her while I led her down into a room in the basement. Other than the washing machine and a dryer, it contained some clotheslines crossing the back part of the room.

"Hang up all the clothes and the empty bag so they can dry, and put the shoes below them. Once you're done come back up to the office so we can continue."


I had just enough time to drink a glass of water before she crawled into the room. Time to get back to work. This time I took the backpack. While I removed its contents, I noted the backpack had done a good job in keeping everything dry. The first items were blue jeans that looked to be exactly the same as the one she wore, an AC/DC t-shirt, a navy colored cotton pullover and a black coat that was much lighter than the one she had been wearing for her arrival and was now hanging in the wardrobe to dry. Under them, I found cute baby blue panties and a pair of socks in the same color. That was promising for what she wore now, as at least the socks were a nice light pink color. At the bottom finally, there was a pair of black platform shoes.

In the front pocket I found her cell phone and purse and also the toothbrush and razor I told her to bring. There was also a pack of tampons - no sanitary napkins for this girl.

"Shut off your cell phone," I said handing it to her. "I assume you did find a cover and settled on times to call them?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. When do you have to call?"

"We agreed I would call her on Monday and Wednesday in the evening. It were the only times that worked for her, sir."

"All right, I will make sure you have your cell phone available then. Otherwise you will leave it shut off. Oh, and the good news is that it seems there is everything here I told you to bring. Now let's get to you."

I ordered her to stand up and slowly began removing her clothes. No reason to hurry, after all I wanted to enjoy this. The first thing to come off was the maroon pullover, revealing a black t-shirt under it. Next were the pair of blue jeans. She was now standing there in t-shirt, panties and socks. Yep, the panties were the same light pink her socks were, at least going by the back of them. The part where her crotch was however was somehow much darker. Wonder how that happened...

The t-shirt was a bit short, ending about two fingers above the top of her panties to reveal a bit of her stomach. It was extremely hot to look at, but that's not what I had planned for now. Next, I removed her socks and then the t-shirt, revealing her breasts for the first time. If I were honest, I like girls with very small or basically non-existent breasts. I don't know why that was the case, and it doesn't really matter. It wasn't the case with Sarah however. I have no clue or interest about bra sizes, so I'll just define hers as a bit more than a handful. They were sagging lightly but not much. I believe that they would have looked ridiculous to me on a thin girl, but on her, it looked very well proportioned and sexy. Her nipples were dark and long, but there were practically no areola to speak of.

There was just one piece to go. I slowly pulled her panties down, getting my first look on her pussy. It was closed and no inner labia were visible, so basically all there was to see was the slit. It was, however, easy to see how wet it was. Her panties smelled in part of urine, in part of horny girl. To me it was a heady aroma, even though if last time was any indication she had a different view on that. Not my problem, though.

"Open your mouth", I ordered. After all I had promised. I made sure the slimy part of the panties were on the outside where her tongue would be and pushed them into her mouth.

In a way, it was a repeat from last time. The disgusted look on her face. The fast swallowing in a lightly panicked attempt to keep from puking. However, it seemed to be easier for her this time and she regained her composure much faster. While there was a single tear rolling down from her left eye, she didn't start to cry. I decided to give her a moment and used the time to go into the basement, where I found her clothes neatly hung up. Not that I had expected anything else from her.


"So far, you have done everything I told you. You should know that I'm proud of you. Just one last thing to check. Get on the desk and lie down on your back, your feet to me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.