Hell Week - Cover

Hell Week

Copyright© 2015 by Dark Fantasy

Chapter 7: Arrival

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: Arrival - This is a story about what happened after I decided to get myself a slave for a week to use, abuse and just plain put through hell. This story is going to be pretty extreme, even though everything is going to be completely consensual.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Analingus  

Saturday morning I drove to the train station. Well, train station might be a bit of a lofty word for what basically was a ticked machine standing on a sidewalk they made a bit wider for this purpose. No building, no toilets, but what they had was a bench you could wait on, weather permitting. Of course, true to form the weather pretty much sucked. The dark sky was spitting rain, which was then driven into your face by cold wind. It was a typical stay-at-home day, but in this case leaving the house was very much warranted. My feelings were all over the place, both excitement and worry if she would actually show up. I hoped that the weather was not a bad omen.

I was there fifteen minutes early, which translates to about half an hour early in train time. Nobody in living history had ever seen a train be on time in our neck of the woods. Should it ever be on time by accident, it would result in total chaos as nobody expected or planned for it.

When the train finally arrived, I got out of my car where I had sought shelter from the rain, and went to the train station / ticked machine. And there Sarah was, the only person to exit the train here. She stood there in the rain carrying one backpack and another bag until she saw me, broke out in a grin and started to move in my direction. As I had not specified for her to bring any rain gear, she was thoroughly soaked by the time she arrived where I stood, but she did not attempt to get under the umbrella I had. Not that it would have helped her much; the way the wind was blowing, I was getting pretty wet myself.

"Good morning, how was your travel here?" I greeted her.

"It was fine, thank you, sir."

"Good. Come with me, the car isn't far from here."

Without any more words, she was walking behind me as I had her do in the park half a lifetime ago. Couldn't have been just a couple of weeks, could it? I suspected I hadn't been as excited and impatient before Christmas any time of my life. I put her bags into the trunk, herself on the passenger seat and drove home.


We arrived at home at about 9:30 am, and after after getting her somewhat dry I took her into my office. Our agreement was for her to begin her servitude at 10 am sharp, which would give us enough time to get the paperwork out of the way. For what we would be doing, there could never be any legally binding contract, but we would sign one anyway just so we both were absolutely sure what we had agreed on. It wasn't very much, about one and a half pages in computer print.

"Read this contract through carefully. We both know the position I put you in last time might have pushed you into agreeing to things that you don't think are all that great if you think more clearly about it now. This is your last chance to fix that. You are committed once you sign this thing."

She did read everything as I had told her, but I didn't really get the feeling she was actually mulling over the things she read. Well, that was her problem; I gave her more opportunities than I should have if I were as egoistic as I wanted to be this week. After she was done reading, she signed and moved the paper to me, where I also signed. She showed me her bill of health and I showed her mine. I had to grin thinking about that old saying, even though I'm pretty sure it meant different things.


The moment my watch beeped for the full hour, I looked at her. She looked back expectantly. If you got a slave for limited time, even paid for her, what would you do? Most people would probably hurry to rip off her clothes and have sex with her one way or the other. I concede that the thought held much appeal, and judging by the way she looked at me, she seemed to expect and hope for that, too. Funny thing with expectations, though, is that you could play with them and use them to unsettle people if you didn't meet them. Which is what I intended to do.

"Well", I said to her, "to be honest I don't really want to bother with you right now. So just remove your shoes and go over there to stand on the doormat, facing the wall."

Honest my ass, I was lying through my teeth.

I didn't usually have a doormat lying around in the middle of my office. Actually, it was one of the things I had purchased just a few days earlier at the hardware store. It was a model made for the outside and was very hard and rough, designed to remove mud from your shoes. While I had no intention to use it that way, it had the additional quality to be very uncomfortable and with time painful to stand, sit or kneel on it. Under the doormat, I had placed a bunch of towels to protect the parquet floor.

Usually, in the space now occupied by the doormat, there was a small worktable I used to build or service computers. Because that was something that required good lighting, I had mounted a small lamp to the wall. By chance, the lamp was about at the same height as Sarah's head, which was too good an opportunity to let pass.

"Stand in the middle of the doormat but spread your legs so your feet are right inside the border. Fold your arms behind your back. Good, now slowly move forward until your nose touches the lamp."

What was nice about the position was that sitting at my desk I almost directly looked at her side. It didn't only allow me to watch her form, but also her face. She, on the other hand, had nothing but the white wall in her field of vision.

"We will go over the rules later, but for the moment I'll make it simple for you. Until I tell you different, you will stay in exactly this position. You may not move an inch, except in case you feel like you might pass out. In that case, you will either sit down or lie on the floor, until you deem yourself fit again and resume the position. That's an order, should that happen you may explicitly not try to tough it out just so I can watch your unconscious body topple over. You may not make any sound, unless it is to say your safeword. That's all you need to know for the moment."

I went to sit down at my desk and tried to get some work done. Perhaps not so surprisingly, I wasn't very successful.


About an hour later, I decided to go to a customer's office to fix a little problem they had complained about. Looking at Sarah, she seemed to hang in there fine, and as she was not in any bondage, it would probably be safe to leave her there alone. I took a small bottle of water and moved behind her.

"Turn your head to the right", I ordered. Putting the bottle to her mouth and telling her to drink, I slowly fed her the water.

"Wouldn't want you to faint. Now move back into position. I'll be gone for a while, have fun."

With that, I put my clothes on and left. She couldn't have seen the camera I set up after she was in position, so she would probably think she was unobserved. It would be interesting to see on the recording how she reacted to that. The only problem was that I couldn't access the video from the outside, so I didn't have any live image.


The issue had been a bit more time consuming to solve than I originally expected, so it took a bit over an hour before I was back home. Entering the office, I found Sarah in exactly the position I had left her in. Of course, I didn't yet know what had happened in the meantime. Actually, scratch that. I did know of one thing that had happened. One of the reasons I had told her to wear blue jeans was because it was easier to see dirt and wetness. In addition, there was a distinct smell in the air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.