Old Friends, Old Problems
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Stacatto

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sal and Josh grew up together in the same old neighborhood. One became a cop, the other ended up running the family business, a business that was just a front for a crime organization. Still friends after a lot of years. And then there was the girl who had lived upstairs when they were young. This is the story of three lives.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

It was dark when the bus pulled into the terminal in Salt Lake City and Sal decided he was hungry. He wandered around the area until he found an all night dinner. After he had ordered he went to the men's room and as he washed his hands, he looked into the mirror. There was little resemblance between the man in the mirror and the man who had just a couple of short days before had met with his childhood friend in his spacious office.

As Sal returned to the bus station he felt better with a warm, full tummy. Sal stepped over to the line of taxies waiting at the curb and climbed in the back of the first one he came to. "Take me to the airport." He instructed the driver.

The driver turned and looked at what he perceived as a bum sitting in his back seat. "Yeah sure! You got any money to pay me?"

The cold steel of years of command came through in Zampiceni's voice, "Yes, I have money. Now go." The driver didn't know who this man was, and at first the cabbie thought about telling the bum to get out of his cab, but something told the driver he really needed to obey the stranger in his back seat. Without another word, he shifted the cab into gear and pulled away from the curb, heading out to the airport. Normally the cabbie would have chatted with his passengers, but this time his instincts told him to shut up and just drive.

When they arrived at the airport the driver informed Sal how much the fare was, and after Sal paid him, the driver looked down at the money in his hand and saw a 50 dollar tip. The driver called out to Sal as he was shutting the door, "Hey, you way over paid me."

"No ... that's your tip. And I'll give you another tip, next time don't be so fucking judgmental!" And Sal slammed the door. It was a few moments before the cabbie had collected himself and could drive away. The driver had no idea who the person was who he'd just delivered to the airport, but something told him he had just looked danger in the face and just perhaps, he was very lucky to still be alive.

When Sal purchased a ticket to Seattle, the attendant looked at the bum standing before her. When she ran his credit card she was surprised the charge went through. Sal wandered through the airport waiting until his flight left. The flight was quick and once he landed in Seattle, Sal headed to one of the car rental stands. Once more his disguise worked as the attendant looked down her nose at him. "May I see your driver's license?"

Sal showed her a fake driver's license and the credit card which matched the license. After the transaction was complete the lady told him where to find his car. Sal was pleased to find the car was as nondescript as possible. Anybody seeing Sal now and in this car, they would never recognize him. That was exactly what Sal wanted.


Ross Island is located at the East end of the Straight's of Juan de Fuca in the San Juan Island chain in Washington State. On one end of the island is an abandoned fort from over a century ago that at one time contained the latest large cannons available in the day. The idea was any enemy ships sailing up the straights would be blown out of the water with the huge cannons. No sooner were all of the large cannons installed but new war ships were developed which made the cannons obsolete. The fort was decommissioned and then eventually abandoned. In addition to the fort on the island was a deserted, non-operational light house which is slowly deteriorating. The island was small with few year round people living on it. Because of the location of the island, the lots are not as desirable as some of the other islands which make up the San Juan Island group.

The drive up to Ross Island was filled with both nostalgia and with surprised at how much had changed over the years since Sal had last visited the place. When he pulled up to the ferry dock he noticed the tide was at a minus low tide which meant the water was out so far the ferry was now stuck in the sand. Usually the tides didn't go out far enough to create any problems, but a couple of times a year the tide would go so far out the ferry would run aground on the soft sand and everybody would have to just wait for the tide to come back so the ferry could finish the run.

It was almost three hours before the ferry was able to finally dock and discharge the vehicles which had been waiting on the ferry's deck. Sal noticed most of the drivers were covered by angry looks on their faces. Sal remembered from when he was a kid and they would come out to visit his aunt, the ferries would have problems from time to time with the tide; he thought it was interesting the problem had never been resolved. Evidently there weren't enough people on the island so it was such a big issue.

The cabin was exactly as he remembered it. As he drove down the small lane the bushes brushed against the sides of his car and when he made the last turn, there sat the cabin looking as if Sal had gone into the village and was just returning. A wave of nostalgia swept over Sal and he remembered all the great times he had had on the island with a boy who lived down the beach named Jack Thomas. Every summer Sal had visited the island for at least a month and on the island the two boys had played all of the games boys did and had explored every nook and cranny possible. They had even discovered an old abandoned cave which had been used during prohibition days. At the rear of the cave were several old boxes with markings on them and some broken bottle of booze lying around. The cave made an excellent hiding place for the two boys.

When Jack and Sal had returned from Nam, Jack had written to Sal that the cabin was up for sale. Sal had immediately sent him a check for the asking price and Jack had purchased the cabin. The cabin was completely in Jack's name. There was no way for anybody to know Sal had any interest in the old cabin.

Over the years Jack had begged Sal to come and visit, but there always seemed to be something in the way of a visit. Now as Sal sat in the driveway all of the memories of his youth with Jim came flooding back. There had been some excellent summers spent there.

For the first time in several days Sal felt as safe as he thought was possible under the circumstances. The part of his life with Jim both on the island and in Viet Nam had been top secret. Sal's dad had sent him to live with Sal's aunt each summer on the island. Very people knew Sal's dad had a sister and nobody knew she lived on the West coast. And as far as the public was concerned, Nam was still Sal's top secret. Vincenzo Costello may have found Sal's last hiding place but there was no way he was ever going to know about Jim and Sal's service record; so there was no way he could trace Sal to this hiding place. There was no way Costello could find Sal. The information was locked up safe and nothing old' Vince could do would ever unlock those records.

Sal got out of his vehicle and tried the number combination in the lock. The door clicked and opened. As Sal stepped into the old cabin, it was like going back in time. It was amazing how few things had been changed inside the old place. Sal wandered through the cabin checking each room and finally returned to the front room. He was surprised how comfortable the old cabin made him feel. Sal sat down in the old chair facing the water. Within a few moment he was fast asleep. Finally he felt safe enough to totally relax.


The sounds of tires driving over the crushed rock of the driveway woke Sal. As he pushed himself out of the comfortable chair he stretched and moved quickly across the room where he stopped to peek out of the window. The car coming down the drive was just as non-descript as the one Sal had rented, and the car pulled up behind Sal's. He watched as a tall thin man extracted himself from the car and walked to the front door. Sal noticed Thomas still possesses a slight limp from the wounds he had receive in Nam. The door opened and Sal crossed the room and took his old friend in his arms and hugged him. The two old friends stepped back and shook their heads. Finally Thomas spoke, "You've aged my friend."

"Yeah ... well I hate to tell you this but you too have a bit less hair and a lot more gray since the last time we saw each other." Both men broke out laughing.

"How long you been here?" the tall man asked.

"Actually I just got here a few hours ago. I took several different ways of loosing anybody that might have been following me."

Thomas motioned towards the two chairs facing one another. "Sit." Once the two men were settled Thomas continued, "So, what's going on?"

Zampiceni proceeded to tell his old friend everything he knew about the attempt on his life as well as what had happened to Carlos. "When I found the head sitting on the coffee table I was stunned. All of my careful plans were blow out of the water and I didn't know where to turn. Finally I thought of you and wondered if you could help."

Thomas leaned back in his chair and stared into space for a while. Eventually he cleared his throat, "Even if you hadn't helped the agency a couple of years ago, I'd still be in your debt from what you did for me in Kuwait." Sal leaned forward to speak but Jim held up his hand, "No! I know you feel you paid me back, but not a day goes by where I don't remember what you did." Sal moved in his chair, uncomfortable with where the conversation was headed. Jim held up his hand once more and motioned for Sal to stay in his chair. "You had no way of knowing if a chopper would come back for us. When you saw me go down you just jumped off the bird that was dusting off and ran to cover me. I heard the men on the chopper screaming at you ... telling you nobody was coming back to pick us up. You ignored them, and instead came to my rescue."

The memories were too intense and Sal stood and stepped to the window and looked out. The admiral continued, "You spent a night in hell with me. Sal, I'll never forget what you did. You protected me that night. You got the radio working and somehow got a chopper to come and pick us up. I've always wondered, what did you say over the radio? How did you ever get them to dispatch a bird to come and pick us up?"

Sal turned back to face his old friend and grinned as he told him. "I lied."

"You lied? What the hell did you tell them?"

"I told them Admiral Thomas was with me and he was hurt, and they needed to get an evac chopper out to us ASAP."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.