Survivors - Cover

Survivors

Copyright© 2015 by Charlie Foxtrot

Chapter 4: Dread Silence Reposes

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Dread Silence Reposes - Something has happened, killing off most of the world. A small handful of people struggle to survive the aftermath and build a new life for themselves. (Note: Story Codes include acts from future chapters.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Spanking   First   Slow  

The damned storm seemed to be chasing us with malicious intent! It had turned northeast about the time we left Tampa, which limited our options. My storm plot put Mobile Bay inside the 1-2-3 cone ... meaning that we wouldn't be doing much searching around Mobile. I plotted some alternatives, and then asked Samantha to join me in the wheelhouse. Naturally, the girls tagged along.

"So, we need a 'plan B'," Samantha said after I explained the options. Getting to the navigable side of the storm meant a sprint to the west.

I nodded. "The storm is likely to keep turning, and will eventually head east, so running south won't work."

"But running west means not having time to stop in Mobile Bay like we discussed."

I nodded and pointed to the forecasted storm position I had laid out for forty-eight hours from now. "That circle is where it could be two days from now. If we kick up the speed and make a beeline for Corpus Christi, we can stay out of the path until we see if it turns or stalls. We'd be just about due south of New Orleans in thirty-six hours. Barring a weather curse, we could then steer clear of the storm and check out the Texas coast, or turn north and go up the Mississippi."

"Why the Mississippi?" Tabitha asked.

"It's navigable up to the mouth of the Ohio, and doesn't have any locks. We should be able to find a place before then," Samantha said. "Baton Rouge is on a bluff, if I recall. Natchez was an early port town as well."

"What about Texas?" Cassie asked.

"We're more limited there," I said, as my finger pointed to the rivers. "Only the Rio Grande is really navigable for a boat this size. It's been known to have a nasty sand bars, as well, which could prevent us from coming out if we go up river there."

"So why are we talking about it?" Tabitha asked with the arrogance of a teenager.

"Because we can," I said coldly.

She had been flippant and rubbing me the wrong way ever since getting back aboard in Tampa. I'd had enough. I forced myself to take a deep breath.

"You need to grow up, Tabitha. You want to be treated like and adult, but you also want to act like a know-it-all teenager. You argued quite a bit over the past few days, and now that we have time to discuss options, you don't want to be involved?" I arched an eyebrow at her and she had the grace to blush. I continued, "It's important that you all understand some aspects of navigation and safety. We are a team, now. I went ashore without you for safety reasons, but you all need to be thinking about options and forming intelligent opinions. When we have time, I'll ask for the adults input and opinions." I paused. "Do you want your opinion to be one I consider?"

Tabitha looked down at her feet. If she had been wearing a coat, I think she would have shrugged it around her for protection.

Cassie was nodding. "I think we should head west then. We can decide where our final destination is once we clear the storm track."

"I agree," said Samantha.

We all stared at Tabitha and waited.

After a moment of silence, she nodded and looked me in the eye. "Sorry about that," she said. "I agree. Thanks for making us part of the decision making process."

I nodded.

"It's unanimous then," I said. "I'll get us on course and find a comfortable speed."

"And we'll start dinner. Girls?" Samantha said, with a frown for Tabitha.

I ended up eating at the helm, while everyone else sat at the table in the wheelhouse just forward of the galley. Tommy was excited about eating, because Samantha had told him he could watch another movie after dinner. When I heard the movie selection, I was more than happy to stay at the helm. I'd grown up on Willie Wonka, and had no interest in seeing it yet again.

A few hours later, just after sunset, I heard the final song play in the saloon. Cassie came forward leading Tommy by the hand.

"Let me get Tommy tucked in and then I'll come give you a break, Jack," she said.

"Sounds good," I replied.

True to her word, she was back in five minutes.

"How's Tommy holding up?" I asked, as she took the seat at the helm.

"He gets sad if we leave him alone too long. Samantha wants us to start making him play some educational games and practicing math tomorrow. We found a stash of board games in the forward cabin so we'll start with those."

"Any good ones?" I asked, nibbling her ear. "You know ... adult games?"

"Stop that," she said, smiling as she tipped her head and shrugged her shoulder to protect her sensitive neck. "You need to go back to the saloon and chat with Samantha and Tabitha. I think Tabitha wants to apologize a little more genuinely for acting like a snot today and earlier."

I shrugged, gave her a quick kiss on the neck and then headed aft.

Samantha was sitting on the couch with her feet curled under her. She had changed into the yoga pants and pink sports bra that Tabitha had picked out for her, and had her hair pulled back into a pony-tail. She was a sexy woman.

Tabitha was wearing her yoga shorts. She was bent over putting the DVD away and giving me a fabulous view of her young, tight ass. Her nicely tanned back was bare. I found my gaze trapped by the tight muscles of her thighs and back.

"Enjoying the view, Jack?" Samantha asked, with a smile.

Tabitha immediately straightened and spun to face me. Her mother's comment had raised a blush. I arched an eyebrow at Samantha, and then gave Tabitha a little smile.

"It was a nice view," I said, letting my gaze linger to make sure she knew what I had been looking at.

Tabitha's blush deepened.

"Jack, I want to apologize again. I'm sorry I spouted off like a brat. I don't want you to think of me that way."

I nodded. "How do you want me to think of you, Tabitha?"

She glanced at her mother and then took a deep breath, accentuating her petite breasts. She stepped closer to me and put a small hand on my chest.

"I want you to think of me as a young woman, not a child." She stepped closer yet and lifted my hand to her lips before kissing my finger tips. "I want you to help me become that woman."

I kept my eyes on her as she lowered my hand and began undoing my shorts. I was torn between being excited by her, and terrified by her mother sitting on the couch watching us. She deftly freed my cock and bent forward to give it a kiss. She looked up at me to make sure she had my full attention and then engulfed the head of my prick in her mouth.

Her technique was entirely different from Cassie's first attempts. She didn't try to take my entirety into her but swirled her tongue around slowly, like she was licking a lollipop. She kept her efforts up until I was fully erect and then began to use her hands to gently stroke my shaft as she increased the suction on my head. I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling she was creating.

A few minutes passed and I sensed movement. I opened my eyes to see Samantha peeling her top off before standing and moving next to us. Her eyes were on my cock as her daughter worked on her blow job technique.

"Use one hand to gently cup his balls," Samantha softly said, as she knelt by my side.

Tabitha took her mother's direction and held my balls in her palm.

"Now very lightly use your fingers to stroke below them ... caress them," she told her.

Samantha put her warm hand on my ass and stroked my leg as her daughter sucked on the head of my cock and gently caressed my balls. I was getting close. Samantha placed her other hand on the back of Tabitha's head and gently pushed her deeper onto my cock.

"Give a little bob and use your tongue. Suction in time with the motion, honey."

Tabitha did as she was told for a few strokes before I felt my dick hit the back of her mouth. She gagged a little and then pulled off some before continuing her efforts. She looked up at me with her blue eyes and smiled around my cock. At the same time, I felt my cock swelling and my balls tightening.

"Here it comes, baby." Samantha whispered, as she pushed Tabitha's head forward again. Between the sights and the feelings, it was too much and I began shooting my cum into her teenage mouth.

"Swallow it as you pull back but keep sucking until he finishes cumming, honey," Samantha encouraged.

I gasped at the feelings and pumped more cum into her eager mouth.

"Use your hand to milk out the last drop," Samantha said, as she moved her hand from my hip to demonstrate her preferred technique. I felt the last dribble of cum escape me before Tabitha pulled off me.

"That was cool," Tabitha said after licking her lips.

"It was delightful," I managed to say.

"It was a good start," Samantha concluded.

"What do you mean?" I asked, as I helped both women from their knees and we moved to the couch together.

"Weren't you listening, Jack? She wants you to make her a woman."

I glanced at Tabitha who blushed but held my gaze and nodded.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure."

I glanced at Samantha, who nodded. "We talked about it. The blow job was to take the edge off for you. Now, we're going to show Tabitha what it's like and then you're going to take her virginity."

"In front of her mother?" I asked.

Samantha nodded. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

I looked at Tabitha. "I thought you didn't want to think about your mother having sex," I said.

She grinned. "I said my parents. I think I've realized that my mother is done raising me in this new world. If I want to be on an equal footing with you, Cassie and Mother, I need to grow up and do the same things they do." She stood and pushed her shorts down before moving to my lap. "That means cooking, standing watches and sharing your bed. Sooner or later, it will include having babies. You'll be their father, won't you?"

I swallowed as her words were accentuated by a wiggle of the smooth, firm and naked, butt cheeks of her beautiful young ass against my still moist cock.

Tabitha twisted and put her arms around my neck before helping herself to a kiss. Out tongues danced as I ran my hands over her sides to cup her breasts. Her nipples hardened under my light stroking and she moaned into my mouth.

Samantha brought her hands back into play and peeled my shirt upward, forcing us to interrupt our kissing. Once I was naked, Samantha stood and pulled her own tight yoga pants off. My cock was revived by the time she turned slowly to give me a nice view of her tight ass and neatly trimmed landing strip of pubic hair. I leaned over to kiss her flat belly and lift her leg to let my tongue dip lower and swipe across her pussy.

"Oh, yeah. You should show Tabby that," Samantha said with a laugh. "That'll get her loosened up and ready to take your dick, I'm sure."

Tabitha shifted around to see what was happening and then scooted off my lap. Samantha moved her foot to my thigh and as I ran my fingers along the back her legs. I could smell her arousal as I returned my tongue to her delectable pussy.

Tabitha watched closely as I licked her mother and then worked a finger into her tight, juicy pussy. Samantha moaned and thrust down on my finger as my tongue teased her clit.

"Fuck," she gasped. "I need to fuck!"

She put action to her words, lowering herself on my dick and wrapping her arms around my neck as she pressed her tits against my chest. She sank down slowly, shuddering on my cock before coming to rest with her lips splayed around me and her clit rubbing against me.

"Oh, shit!" she moaned after kissing me. "Tabby, once you get used to it, this can be a great position for both of you." She circled her hips to grind against me. "You can control the depth and angle and speed when you're on top."

She lifted herself a bit and then began bouncing up and down slowly as she gyrated her hips. She set up a steady rhythm for a few minutes before stopping. She lifted herself up until I slipped from her.

"But tonight, I want to feel him deeper." She moved completely off me, kissed me again and put her knees on the couch and shook her sweet ass at me. "Jack, I've been a little bitchy today. Can you show Tabby how to tame this bitch?"

Tabitha laughed and nodded encouragement without taking her eyes from my glistening cock. I moved behind Samantha and was surprised when Tabitha scooted to grab my cock and line it up with her mother's pussy. I pushed into her and grabbed her hips before starting to piston in and out of her.

"Oh, shit!" Samantha moaned. "Give it to me, Jack."

I sped up. It was Tabitha's turn to stroke my hips and ass as I sawed into Samantha.

"Oh, God!" I felt her pussy clamp around me. I continued to push into her, not yet feeling the urge to cum again but enraptured by her pleasure. She dropped her head to the couch and moaned into the leather pillow as I slowed my strokes. She shuddered in pleasure and I finally came to a stop, enjoying the feel of her hot, tight pussy on my cock.

As Samantha's breathing steadied, I pulled out slowly. Tabitha leaned in to watch our juncture point. As soon as my dick sprang free from her, she dipped in to suck on it again. I gasped at the sudden difference in sensations.

Tabitha licked me clean and then looked up at me.

"I think it's my turn now," she said with a smile.

I nodded and picked her up to position her more to my liking on the couch. Her lovely young ass was on the edge and her legs spread wide with my palms pushing her knees out and down. I leaned in to kiss her before moving down to suck on first one nipple, then the next. I took my time moving lower. Her breathing grew shallow as I moved lower and she gasped at the first feel of my tongue on her virgin pussy.

I held her legs wide and licked her slowly, working my tongue inside her and then back to her clit. I even dipped low to swipe it across her ass, which was enough to send her over the edge and into her first orgasm.

I let her recover for only a moment before slipping closer and lining my cock up on its target. It was Samantha's turn to guide me, which she hurried to do.

"She doesn't have a hymen," Samantha whispered, as my cock touched Tabitha's pussy.

I slowly leaned in, letting her slowly adjust and spread around my cock. Her unfucked pussy was excruciatingly tight and I barely resisted the urge to thrust forward and forcefully drive my cock deep into her pretty little cunt.

"Oh, shit!" she exclaimed in a slightly higher voice than her mother had used.

I stopped, a little over halfway inside her.

"Don't stop," she commanded, "but don't go too fast either."

I resumed pushing slowly until I was fully seated. While I had not been ready to cum from steady thrusting with Samantha, just being buried to my balls in Tabitha had me on the edge. I stayed buried in her and stopped moving.

"How are you doing, baby?" Samantha asked softly.

"Full, Mom, but good."

Samantha smiled and slipped her hand from my hip to Tabitha's pussy and stroked her clit slowly.

"Oh, God! That's amazing," Tabitha gasped.

Samantha switched her hands and put one on my ass to signal me to begin slowly stroking while her other hand tapped Tabitha's clit in a similar rhythm.

I tried to think about the storm and the dead and anything else that might hold off my orgasm to give her a great first time. Samantha was watching us both closely, setting the speed for our coupling. Without warning, Tabitha began cumming again. Samantha licked her own finger quickly and then shoved it against my ass, slipping past my sphincter and pushing against my prostate.

I began cumming instantly, filling Tabitha's hot teen pussy. Blackness overtook me as I fell forward on my youngest lover.


I woke with the feeling of two warm bodies pressed against me. The previous night had been a first for me: passing out from an orgasm. Samantha had laughed it off, and sent me below with Tabitha and Cassie once I'd regained consciousness. I expected it was the two of them sleeping with me so was surprised to roll over and see Samantha where I expected Tabitha.

"Good morning," she said softly, as she opened her eyes when I moved. "I thought you'd sleep longer."

I smiled and kissed her nose. "I need to plot the storm."

"It's just after midnight. Tabitha just took the watch from Cassie. I'll relieve her in a few hours."

"And Cassie is trying to sleep," my blonde minx said in a sotto whisper from my other side.

"Sorry," we said in unison.

I got up and pulled on some pants before slipping out of the master cabin and heading up to the wheelhouse.

"Morning, lover," I said before kissing the back of Tabitha's neck.

"Morning, Captain." I could hear the smirk in her voice, even though I couldn't see her face in the dim light.

"How are we doing?"

"Good," she said. "I plotted the center of the storm at midnight, like you showed us. I didn't know how to add the 1-2-3 cone. It looks like the center sped up a little."

I looked at the plot then taped a new translucent sheet of plotting paper over it before spending a few minutes drawing in the projected danger circles for 24, 48, and 72 hours. I then checked our position from the GPS and plotted it as well. Our course was a little closer to the storm than previously, but we should still be safe.

"It's looking good," I said finally. "The swells might get a bit bigger tomorrow in the early afternoon, but we should stay clear of danger. How are you doing?" I asked.

My eyes had adjusted enough to see her smile.

"I'm doing just fine. I really enjoyed what we did, you know?"

"Me, too. I was surprised you did all that with Samantha there."

"I love my mom. She loves me. I'm not going to dyke out with her, but I'd be kind of stupid not to trust her enough to let her guide me through losing my virginity, wouldn't I?"

I nodded. "As you've said, we'll all be making adjustments to this new world."

I gave her one more kiss and then went below and back to bed.

The next morning, I repeated my plotting as Cassie got breakfast ready and woke up Tommy. By mid morning, I placed full trust in the autopilot and got everyone on the fantail for another shooting lesson. Everyone improved, but Tabitha was turning into a dead-eye with the .22 caliber PPQ I had picked up. Mentally, I moved her up to being my preferred partner when we finally went ashore.

That trip came sooner than I had expected with the noon plot of the storm. It had turned further northeast and picked up another knot of speed. It was now far enough from its previous track that I considered turning north.

"Straight for New Orleans?" Samantha asked as I laid out the options. Changing course now would bring us a little north of our current track but we'd continue making good progress to the west.

"That's definitely a chance. What do you all think?"

Tabitha pointed at Port Eads. "We have to enter the river here?" she asked.

"Yes. We want to stay in the channel and wind our way up-river."

"Where would we stop first?" Cassie asked.

"We still have about eighteen hours to get to the mouth of the river if we turn now. NAS Belle Chasse is right here. It should have a pier where we can refuel. We can check out the surroundings, too, before heading upriver."

The ladies asked about some alternatives before we all agreed to head for New Orleans. I changed the autopilot and programmed new waypoints while Samantha started getting the girls to help compile a new shopping list. We hadn't used much in the past couple of days, but she wanted to get anything fresh we could while it was still available for scavenging. The next day we tied up at lunchtime and looked around nervously. Cassie and Tabitha stood watch with AR-15s while Samantha and Tommy helped me refuel.

After the fueling, it was time to reconnoiter. Tabitha strapped on the .22 PPQ and picked up a backpack first aid kit while I took a heavier load including one of the AR-15s, a shotgun and one of the demolition packs.

I kissed Cassie and Samantha after charging Tommy to help keep an eye on things. The little man took his responsibilities seriously, taking a watch on the flying bridge with his twenty-two rifle. Tabitha and I stole a couple of bicycles and began pedaling toward the entrance of the base. A short ride later, and a car dealership just off-post provided better transportation. There were more car and truck crashes evident here than we had seen in Florida. I had a feeling if we kept going west, we would find more and more obvious signs of catastrophe striking. Right now, it was just feeling a little third world-ish, with all the wrecks on the road.

"Just like old times," Tabitha joked as we pulled out in a new Escalade. I laid my pack and guns in the back, but kept my pistol handy. Tabitha was wearing more than she wanted, but had given up her budding nudist ways when I insisted she have long pants and a loose shirt along with the backpack of water, ammo and her Mom's first aid kit. I was back in my working clothes.

"Scan the right," I said as I glanced at a map and headed further into town. We planned on doing a drive by several buildings that were logical rallying points, like the hospital, the courthouse, and city hall.

"I see smoke," Tabitha said, pointing.

I nodded. "Good eyes. Let's see what's going on over there."

After taking the next right, I hit the switches that opened the power windows.

"Hey, why'd you open all the windows? That wind is cold!" Tabitha complained.

"That's why I insisted on clothes for you," I said with a smile. "Now, keep your ears open as we get closer. And, get your gun out of the holster."

Her smile vanished and she shifted in her seat and pulled out her gun. I slowed the car a couple blocks from where I thought the fire was located. By the time I turned to get the last block of houses out of the way, we were barely moving at a walking pace.

The fire was a smoldering car in a shopping mall parking lot. It did not look like it had been in a wreck, and it could not have been smoldering for days, so someone had set it.

"It might be bait," I said for Tabitha's benefit as we eased closer. "Keep your eyes peeled."

"What do you mean?"

"Somebody lit that car on fire. Probably shoved something in the gas tank and lit it like a fuse, or cut the fuel line and lit it. Why would they do that unless they wanted people to see the smoke?"

We eased into the parking lot and I did a slow circle until we were near a busted open grocery store door and pointed back the direction of the lot exit. Once we stopped, I scanned the area again. Seeing nothing, I got out and grabbed the AR-15 from the back seat. Tabitha waited until I motioned her to exit the car. Her pistol was in an approved two-handed grip as she circled around to flank me. I made one last visual sweep and then stepped toward the store.

Once we were inside, Tabitha moved ahead. The power was still on, which was nice, but the store had been visited and at least partially looted. At least we knew there were other survivors.

I motioned Tabitha forward and kept checking behind us. I had a bad feeling, like someone was watching us.

"There's nobody here," Tabitha said after we checked the aisles. I nodded, but kept quiet. Something was not right.

"Help me!" someone called from the back. It was a woman's voice.

Tabitha headed toward the call before I moved. I cursed and cut over an aisle before hurrying to catch up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.