Canvas of Hidden Desire - Cover

Canvas of Hidden Desire

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Julie knows her life is about to change. Her sorority sisters are all total bitches. Her girlfriend is trying to steal her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is planning to cheat on her. Her masseuse is hitting on her. It is time to get a butterfly tattoo.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Analingus   Body Modification   Needles  

Julie was into the third session of Nickolai's portrait on her back when she realized that his needle was becoming to become part of her new attitude. Instead of cringing at the sound of the nasty whirring noise that used to grate on her nerves, she welcomed it to her senses like a familiar stranger with a promise of soothing pain.

Of course, he continued to shamelessly use her much abused pucker as a ready disposal for his pent-up frustrations and she took his pounding as just retribution for her years of sin and disreputable behavior. He was her confessor and her dispenser of penance and she existed just to have him mount her and start his work of art. Not knowing what he was drawing was the worst part of it because she feared he might be making her milky white skin some horrid display of gruesome terror. Then, she felt his cock moving like a snake inside her and she knew he was in a sense her savior and that he would make her into the butterfly that she always wanted to be.

Bojana was a willing accomplice and she obeyed Nickolai's every whim with childlike adoration. Sometimes when she was instructed to teach Julie a lesson in obedience, Julie could tell the girl was reluctant to be too harsh. Nicolai knew when she was slacking off too much and would chastise her with his private taste of hell with a cat-of-nine-tails that brought her screams to the surface.

Her positioning on the slanted tattooing board was uniquely designed to make her two opening available to the Ink Master at all times. Her rear opening was a lot more giving and looser now after his repeated visits of humiliating treatment. She was well adapted to it now and was beginning to welcome the touch of his demanding rod on either entry. The fact that Bojana was obviously a little jealous of the Ink Master's constant demands on Julie's female favors was not lost on Julie but in her situation there was nothing she could do to assuage the girl's concerns.

Nickolai threatened her with the ultimate fear of his skinning her after he was finished to put her on the wall for his customers to admire his work. She knew he had several of the scary things and she wondered how old they were and who the people were who had given their life for the sake of his art. It was almost impossible to tell if they were male or female since they were mostly of the back and shoulders and sometime part of the hips and cheeks but without any gender identification. If she had to win a bet, she would have said they were all female because she knew he would have enjoyed his bonus use of the model's anus and cunt when he was working on the design. It was doubtful he had the same kind of inspiration with the males that wandered into his lair and came under his control.

She pushed all those depressing thoughts from her mind.

In her own quiet way she was beginning to understand what made the Ink Master tick when she witnessed the poor creatures he had caught in his web of sinful designs. She noticed that the ones he brought to the basement for special treatment were all extremely young and inexperienced and that they had a certain air about them that expressed uncontrollable sexuality. It startled her because she realized that was what probably led to her downfall as well. She watched the Master and his assistant Bojana toy with the subjects. They were, of course, mostly female but there were one or two males as well. It surprised her that the Ink Master was just as fierce in his taking of the male's anal entryway as well as the females and that Bojana added to their excitement by stroking the poor lost male's equipment until it fired off endless rounds of white liquid onto the black leather backrest. The groans and grunts of copulation of the most depraved sort filtered into her consciousness like little needles of stimulation not unlike the busy needle that worked her skin like some robotic torturer.

It seemed unlikely that they were allowing the captives to simply return to whence they came so she formed the opinion that they were being sold off to some flesh peddler in the less developed neighboring countries to silence their complaints and gain additional income.

In her mind she saw that might be her eventual future if the Master did not carry out on his threat of skinning her alive and keeping her as a permanent trophy. She deduced that Bojana was probably in the same boat sometime in the past and managed to graduate into the ranks of Ink Master Assistant.

It seemed her best course of action was to convince the Master to keep her as either a second assistant or to replace Bojana completely. She had no obligation to the girl and her primary concern was her own need for survival.

Julie suggested that they keep her on a leash instead of strapped down so she could assist with the other subjects. The fact that Bojana was accepting of that proposition because it would lessen her burden of fluffing and tending the subjects helped her to eventually be released from her bonds.

She made an effort to show her gratitude by offering the Ink Master a stellar performance of her posterior entryway on the next opportunity that showed him her willingness to be his submissive slave and loyal companion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.