Canvas of Hidden Desire - Cover

Canvas of Hidden Desire

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Julie knows her life is about to change. Her sorority sisters are all total bitches. Her girlfriend is trying to steal her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is planning to cheat on her. Her masseuse is hitting on her. It is time to get a butterfly tattoo.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Analingus   Body Modification   Needles  

Julie's toes were tingling reminding her about how she loved to have someone tickling her secret place inside her French imported undies.

She knew she was already a little damp down there just standing and looking at the almost naked girl getting the tattoo on her virginal posterior skin. She didn't know if the girl already had some tattoos on the other side because she hadn't seen that side yet.

The Ink Master was covered with tattoos from head to toe.

They were even on his scalp that was kept tightly shaven on a daily basis allowing the artwork to be appreciated without impediment.

He announced his name to her with a voice that left no doubt he was in charge of all within his walls.

"I am Master Nickolai and this female is my new assistant Bojana. She speaks only the gypsy tongue but her skin is delicate and juicy with promise. Have you come for a tattoo from my hands, my pretty little tourist?"

Julie looked into his eyes and was mesmerized like a little bird by a slithering snake in the garden. She opened her mouth a couple of times to respond but had to wet her lips first to get some coherent words to pour forth.

"Yes, Master Nickolai, my name is Julie O'Hara and I was given your parlor address by my masseuse Tammy. She told me you are the best Ink man in the city. May I look at some of your design books to pick one out?"

Nickolai smiled but it was not a smile that inspired confidence or extended a friendly welcome. In fact, it sent a delicious shiver up Julie's spine and she wondered where the strange thoughts about struggling under his control crept into her mind. She hoped her French undies were strong enough to absorb her sudden sense of wetness down there and that she would not be shamefully embarrassed when it came her turn on the tattoo chair.

He nodded his head in the direction of the corner where the books resided in simple stacks but in no particular order or category. She picked out a couple of the thick books and sat on the low leather sofa with a seat that inclined downhill in the back making her legs higher in the front and her ass down low in the back. It didn't take a genius to figure out that it was designed to afford interesting views of female pelvic geography to voyeurs with a penchant for scoping out panties and pussy.

The sound of the Ink Master's palms spanking the gypsy girl's backside caught her attention and she was astonished to see him dishing out some discipline to his disciple with the blank canvas back and the nicely curved buttocks.

Julie squirmed on the sofa feeling the smooth sensation of the yielding leather slide on her cheeks like the hands of a lover filled with desire. She thought that Master Nickolai was pausing every now and then to insert his demanding fingers into the girl's willing rear entry but it could have just been simple fondling because she did not have a very good angle. It was beginning to look to her like he would have been mounting his new assistant's rump if she was not sitting on the nearby sofa waiting her turn. She wondered if every tattoo came with free spanking lessons and deep personal groping of one's tightly clenched sphincter. The thought wetted her French undies further and now she was certain they were fully drenched with her female juices and she feared her heated scent was much too decipherable to a male in an aroused status.

She watched the gypsy girl sidling down the stairs to the basement and noticed her naked front side was already well-decorated with the art work of Master Nickolai.

She had one of the books open to the section with various butterflies and waited expectantly for the slender muscular tattooed man to join her on the sofa.

He sat beside her with his long lean thigh touching her bare skin just below her skirt. Julie was mortified to realize her leg was shaking with repressed desire and she knew she wanted this man's cock buried in one of her entry ways without delay. The strange thing was that she was convinced the quiet man was fully aware of her horny attitude and was just waiting for her to lower her guard and her French undies for his sampling of the merchandise.

Her nipples were hard as rocks and visible under her thin blouse that did little to hide their location. She saw him looking at her dark circles of passion and knew that soon his lips would be sucking on them with serious intent. There was no rush to the finish line and no pressure to remove her clothing but somehow she was almost naked and face down on the tattoo chair sipping the delicious iced tea that he had given her to relax her nerves. The thought crossed her mind that he might have put something into it more than tea because there was a sort of different taste to the concoction like a hint of almonds or some other exotic nut or spice.

All she wore were her French undies and her nylons with the garter belt of black that held them up. The high cut of the panties exposed her bare cheeks like some pin-up for a risqué fashion magazine but it was entirely artistic and not unnecessarily crude or pornographic in any sense of the word.

His hand was resting serenely on her flank and she didn't mind at all.

Her acceptance of her sinful submission was so total and seemed so right that she was positive he must have altered her tea to cause her mood of complete cooperation. Any suggestion he made was a command she felt compelled to obey and she was happy for him to strip her of her last vestiges of dignity or ladylike behavior.

When he mounted her like the animal she really was under his guidance, Julie crooned sweetly dripping gibberish and opened her core for his severe degradation. Master Nickolai took her in all her openings leaving her no hiding place from his inquisitive cock. She discovered she had not preference in one over the other just as long as he probed her deeply and used his skilled hands to spank her in all those sensitive areas of her body that needed to be slapped and groped with lack of concern for her instinctive feminine dignity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.