My Pussy Will Always Be Yours - Cover

My Pussy Will Always Be Yours

Copyright© 2015 by Josiah

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A statement made at breakup wasn't taken seriously... but it was made seriously.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports  

The next day was Sunday. I usually sleep in a bit, but I was woken up at 7AM by a phone call from John. I was too asleep at first to anticipate why he was calling me.

"Hi John," I said. "What's with the early-morning phone call?"

"Well," he said, "I often have a certain thing happen to me in the morning, you know?"

"Huh?" I was still kindof asleep.

"You know, morning wood?"

"John, you're calling me to tell me about your morning wood?"

"Well, you kinda own my wife's pussy, remember?"

Light dawned on marble head. "Oh! You're calling to ask permission to use your wife's pussy to take care of your morning wood problem?"

"Yeah, I am. And she's still asleep, see. Usually I wouldn't fuck her without asking her, but seeing as you own her pussy, I don't have to ask her, I have to ask you. And I thought it would be kinda hot for you to give me permission to fuck her, and then just fuck her while she was still sleeping if you said yes."

"That IS kinda hot," I said. "Go for it. I think she'd think it was hot, too. You just have to tell her exactly what happened, of course - that you called me to ask permission, and I gave it, so you went ahead and woke her up by fucking her, because her pussy is mine."

"Oh, I woulda told her anyway. I know what gets her going."

"I figured."

"OK I gotta go. Thanks for your permission."

"You bet! Have fun."

"Will do. Will do." He hung up.

Fifteen minutes later I got a text from Cheryl: "I pissed in the shower. Glad it's Sunday. Don't know where I'm going to piss at work. I enjoyed being woken up by John fucking me this morning, knowing that you must have given him permission. Hot. But frustrating, as I didn't have permission to touch your pussy, so now I'm all horny and full of cum. But it's kinda fun to be frustrated, because it's hot to know I can't doing anything about it without asking you."

I sent her back a smiley face.

I made myself some breakfast and coffee, hung around in just a pair of shorts, feeling horny, thinking about the very weird situation I was now in. I fucked around on the internet for awhile, then got on my bicycle and went for a ride.

When I got back from the ride, a text was waiting for me.

"I pissed in the shower again."

I sent back, "You may not piss in the same place more than once in the same day."

She sent back, "You bastard! Ok. Yes sir."

I read a book for awhile. I got a text from Cheryl half an hour later that said, "I'm really horny. May I touch your pussy? I wanna cum."

I called John. He picked up after a couple of rings. "Hey Will, what's up?"

"Hey John, I'm kinda busy and your wife is asking me if she can touch my pussy - she's horny and wants to cum. I don't really want to deal with it right now. Would it be OK with you if I asked you to be in charge of my pussy for the next hour?"

"I got your back, buddy. No problem," he said enthusiastically.

"I really appreciate it, John."

He hung up the phone and I texted Cheryl back saying, "John is in charge of your pussy until 1:05PM"

"OK" is all I got back.

I made myself some lunch and continued reading my book. Time slipped away. A couple of hours later I got a text from Cheryl again, "I pissed outside in the back lawn. Also, I think I had around 10 orgasms in that hour, just FYI. This is working out well for me so far."

"I'm getting horny," I wrote. "I'm going to come over there and fuck my pussy in a few minutes. Make sure it's wet. Let me know where my pussy is going to be so that I can fuck it."

I wasn't sure what she would do with that. John and the kids were home. How would she decide to deal with me coming over in the middle of the day? The kids were four and six, so easily distracted, but also curious, full of energy, and prone to asking lots of questions.

"Your pussy will be in the bedroom, waiting for you," she wrote back almost instantly. "Just come on up."

I got in my car and drove over. I knocked on the door and John yelled, "Come in!" I did. He was sitting at the kitchen table with the kids, playing cards with them. "No need to knock, Will," he said. "She's upstairs."

The kids said hi to me, then went back to their game. Somehow all of this was really turning me on, and my cock was rock-hard. I hoped the kids couldn't see. I was just walking into their house, for the express purpose of using Cheryl's pussy to get myself off with, and John was acting like it was the most normal thing in the world.

I went upstairs, and entered Cheryl and John's bedroom without knocking. The first thing I saw when I opened the door was Cheryl's naked ass and pussy up in the air, facing me. She was on her hands and knees on the bed, one hand back between her legs spreading my pussy for me.

I didn't say anything. She didn't turn around and look at me. I merely shed my pants in short order, climbed up on the bed behind her, and rammed my rock-hard cock home. She was wet alright. I made a decision. I was pretty worked up, so this wasn't going to take long. I just used her like I was masturbating. I fucked her hard and deep, and unlike last time I fucked her, she didn't say anything, she just let out faint moans of pleasure, which seemed involuntary, but she stayed mostly quiet. My pussy felt so fucking good around my cock. Part of me wanted to make this last, but no, I could do this whenever I wanted. I could use her for my pleasure anytime. I just fucked her hard and deep until I felt my seed rising, and slammed deep into her and came, flooding that cunt with my cum. I could feel her shaking as I did so - I wasn't sure if she was cumming or if she was shaking in frustration, and I decided not to care. I pulled out, wiped my cock off on her ass, climbed back down off the bed, put my pants back on, and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. I hadn't even seen her face or said one word to her. I walked downstairs, past the kids and John, who waved goodbye at me in an offhand way, as if me walking into his house to fuck his wife quickly was the most normal thing in the world, and out the door. I got in my car and drove away, still breathing hard from cumming. I had been there for a total of less than five minutes. She had said it was my pussy.

I got a text from Cheryl a few minutes later. It just said, "That's the spirit!"

I read for the rest of the afternoon. At 4:00, I got a text that said, "I pissed in the upstairs bathroom sink".

I went to bed early. I woke up in the morning to another text she had sent later that night that said, "I pissed outside on the front lawn. It was dark. I don't think anyone saw me."

There was also another one, from this morning, that said, "I pissed in the shower. I really don't know where I'm going to piss at work."

I sent her back a text that said, "I don't either. Have fun!"

She was middle management at a medium-sized clothing manufacturing company. She ran a team of designers, and worked in a classic cubicle-like environment. I was having trouble figuring out what she was going to do, too.

I went to work - I was middle management in IT at a local college. At about 11AM, I got a text from her that said, "I tried to make it until lunch without peeing, but forgot and drank my usual two coffees and just couldn't. I ended up finding a maintenance closet that had a built-in drain in the floor for cleaning mops and whatnot, and pissed in there. Good thing I have keys and the maintenance crew mops at night. It was tough getting in and out of the closet without being seen. It really turned me on that I was doing it because my pussy belongs to you, though. I'm so horny now. May I go into the bathroom and get myself off?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.