3 Dying Wishes - Cover

3 Dying Wishes

Copyright© 2015 by wetfly6969

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - John's teenage daughter is diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor and only has a short time to live. Wanting to make her remaining time enjoyable he offers to grant her three wishes for anything she wanted before she dies. He soon learns that he is not prepared for what she wishes for...

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Prostitution  

It was 1:40 when they were returned to the Home Depot covered in paint and sweat. The man bought them lunch, furnished them with water throughout the day and a couple of beers to eat with their meal. Although hot and sweaty John felt good about the job and the forty dollars will go a long way to keeping them fed. He and Jose parted ways, vowing to see each other in the morning.

John's thoughts returned to Rose and he quickened his pace. He didn't bother stopping for groceries as he was too anxious to see his daughter. A smile creased his face as the excitement was exactly to 'see' her. Visions of her tender young body filled his mind and his cock swelled in response. He wanted nothing more than to make love to her as soon as he got home. He shook his head correcting himself. He no longer wanted to 'make love' to her, he wanted to fuck her! No longer would he resist her or the urges she brought about.

He was walking into the house at 2:00 carrying a red rose he had picked from the neighbor's yard. Roses were her favorite flower and he hadn't given her one in ages. She would be surprised.

"Honey I'm home," he called out entering the home just as he used to when his wife was alive. In every way possible Rose was his wife and would be until the day she died. He would make her as comfortable and happy as he could for however long she had left, even if it went against his better judgement.

As expected Rose was naked and sitting on the floor in front of the computer typing away on the key board. He figured that she was probably doing a search for more porn as that was all she seemed interested in lately. He approached, holding the rose behind his back.

"Honey I have a surprise for you," he said smiling. Quickly she closed the screen she had open and turned around.

"Daddy!" She cried out standing. Something caught his eye as fell from her lap and dropped to her thin mattress. It was a very large double-headed dildo and he had the sneaky suspicion that it wasn't on her lap but rather inside of her pussy as half of it was glistening with moisture. He opened his mouth to ask where she got that from but his words were cut off as she lunged at him.

"I have a surprise for you too!" she exclaimed throwing her arms around his waist in a tight bear hug. Slowly she released her hold and looked up at him smiling.

Slowly he pulled the rose from behind his back and handed it to her. Her smile widened.

"It's beautiful," she said bringing it to her nose and inhaled deeply. "Let me give you my surprise now!" she bellowed with excitement. He followed her to the mattress as she dropped onto her hands and knees and leaned across it as she reached toward the corner for something. His eyes were fixated on her rounded ass and he could clearly see her pussy situated directly under her ass oozing a copious amount of mucus.

It was smeared along both inner thighs, dripped from her reddened slit with a large whitish dollop hanging suspended from the opening like a tear-drop pendulant. He was already turned on by thinking about her all day but seeing her bent over like that and with her girly cream overflow onto the mattress was too much for him to take.

Tossing the rose aside he quickly unfastened his pants and pulled them below his thighs, freeing his erection. Dropped behind her he guided his cock into her warm, wet hole, sliding completely inside until he felt her soft buttocks pressing against his pubes.

"Oh god," he panted savoring the sensation. "You feel incredible, Rosie. So slick and hot!" As much as he wanted to remain still and enjoy the pleasure her girly charms provided his natural urge was to fuck her and fuck her hard.

Their size difference made it difficult for him to stroke at a good angle as he was much taller than she was. His thrusts were awkward and uneven although pleasurable. Pulling away from her he noticed the ring of white foam circling the base of his cock and soaking his pubic hair. Cream dripped from his balls and her pussy seeped the goo like a leaky faucet.

"Jesus Christ!" he exclaimed staring at the mess they were making. "I've never seen you so wet!" Flipping her onto her back he quickly moved between her legs and directed his swollen cock back inside of her. She was startled from the sudden thrust but soon raised her hips to match his movements. The slapping sounds of their bodies crashing into one another echoed in the empty room.

"I'm gunna cum!" John grunted unable to control his excitement. He had been waiting all day to fuck her and being inside of her hot little pussy was too much.

"Cum, Daddy!" she cried out gripping his love handles while propelling her hips skyward one last time. His cock exploded, sending wave after wave of his cum deep inside of her sodden hole. She was so slippery and hot inside that he couldn't contain the lust. After multiple spasms his cock was finally sated and he collapsed on top of her panting. Her body fell to the mattress unable to support his weight. Both were sweating and gasping until he finally rolled off of her.

"That was amazing," he wheezed. He stared at her pretty face. She was so young and so beautiful it was hard for him understand how she could become so depraved in such a short time. Just a few short days ago she hadn't even been kissed and now she fucks like a Tijuana bar whore.

"I have something for you," she said reaching above her head. He was still winded from the strenuous session they just had. Even though it only lasted about six minutes it was very intense. He smiled remembering how incredible it was. The sensation of something light falling onto his chest distracted him as he reached for whatever it was and held it up to see what it was she had dropped on him. He held four, twenty dollar bills, two badly wrinkled and the others folded.

"What's this?"

"It's money, silly," she giggled.

"Yea, I know its money, honey, but where did you get it?"

"I earned it."

"Earned it? How?"

"Fucking."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I got paid to fuck. It was really easy too!"

John quickly sat up and looked at her hoping to see her smiling as perhaps it was some sort of sick joke she was playing on him. She seemed too serious to be kidding. His focus moved to between her legs and the steady stream of cum leaking from her.

"You had sex for money?"

"Yes."

"Rose, honey, you can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Well for one it's against the law and we can get into a lot of trouble."

"It's not like they're going to send me to jail or something," she snorted. "Even if they did I won' be alive long enough for it to matter."

"Rose I forbid you from doing that!"

"Daddy you've lost so much because of me and momma and I want to help you before I die."

"Not this way, baby."

"How then? You already said that baby sitting and dog walking won't help any and my friends told me that I could make a lot of money real fast by fucking. An you know how much I love fucking," she added smirking.

"Was it one of these 'friends' that paid you the money to have sex with them?"

"Not exactly."

"What does that mean?"

"It wasn't just one."

"Not just one? How many were there?"

"Four. Well actually five but one don't count 'cause he didn't pay me."

"WHAT?!?! Rose you had sex with five men?!?" Slowly she nodded.

"It's okay, Daddy, they paid me."

"It's not okay, honey, it's wrong."

"Why?"

"Because you're only thirteen-years-old! Those men took advantage of you!"

"I wanted to do it."

"That's not the point! You are young and impressionable and they exploited your innocents!" His stare returned to her swollen pussy. The stream had stopped and only a globule remained at the opening. He had only been gone for eight hours and she had sex with five men in his absence.

"I'm guessing that they didn't use condoms?"

"What's that?" He sighed heavily. They had never discussed birth control as he didn't think it was necessary. He never thought she would get to the point of actually having sex. She was his little girl, after all.

"It looks like a long balloon that men wear on their, uh, penises before having sex." Slowly her head turned from side to side. Terrific. Not only did they sexually abuse his young daughter they didn't even use protection!

"You had five loads of cum in you?" he asked feeling his stomach churn at the thought of having his cock inside of her with five stranger's semen.

"Six. One came two times."

He suddenly became angry once again. Not so much at the men who abused her, they were only doing what comes natural, but at himself as he was doing the exact same thing! He was her father and he should be protecting her, not having sex with her whenever the mood struck. Now that his 'horniness' was gone, he was thinking clearly.

"This has to stop. Everything. Us, the men and I don't want you on the computer anymore." Leaning toward him she reached for his cock but he stopped her. "I mean it, Rose. This has to stop. It's not right."

"I don't want it to stop."

"Rosie this isn't you, it's that damned tumor growing inside you head. It's making you do crazy things and turning you into some sort of nymphomaniac."

"What's a nympha, er, nymph, um, what's that?"

"It's a girl who wants to have sex all the time."

"THAT'S ME!" she exclaimed giving him a huge smile before giggling.

"Rose this is serious. I'm asking you as your father to stop all this madness. You're a young lady now and I feel that we can discuss things like adults. I don't want to have to make you stop, I want you do to it on your own."

"How much money did you make today, Daddy?"

"Forty dollars. Why?"

"I made twice that much," she gloated. "In less time."

"Yea, you got eighty dollars to have sex with five men!"

"That's the price for my friends. The others will pay more. Besides I didn't mind. I would have fucked them for free but they offered to pay me so I took the money. We can make a lot more if you help me."

"That's not going to happen."

"Yes it will!" She huffed defiantly. "I want to fuck, Daddy and you can't stop me!" John leaned back slightly. He knew that most teenagers went through a rebellious stage, hell he's was a real doozy back in the day, but he never thought Rosie would go through it and certainly not so early.

"Honey, listen..."

"NO DADDY! YOU LISTEN! I want this to be my third wish! You promised me three wishes and you have to give it to me!"

"Not this one, Rose. I can't. It's not right and besides that, it's illegal."

"I don't care about that."

"Well I do!"

"I don't want to see you suffer anymore and I don't want to see you lose our house. When I die that's all you will have left. I want to make sure that before I die the house is paid for, I want you to buy a new car and I want you to buy all new furniture. You sacrificed everything because of me and I want to pay you back! Let me do this for you, Daddy, please."

"I love you, honey, and no amount of money will ever change that. No matter how bad things are I would do it all over again if I had to."

"I love you too, Daddy and that's why I want to do this for you. I'm dying and I don't know how soon so I want to make as much money as I can before that happens."

"At twenty dollars each do you know how many men it would take just to get caught up on what we owe on the mortgage?" He thought using logic would change her mind.

"I dunno. A lot I guess."

"Yea, like over 300."

"That's okay, I don't mind. Besides the others will pay more money to fuck me. The twenty dollars is just for my friends."

"Rose we're not discussing this any longer, my mind is made up! The answer is NO!" There was silence in the room for the longest time.

"You can't stop me," Rose spat snarling at him. "I'm going to do it even if you say no."

"Why are you doing this, honey? This isn't right."

"We need money and I like to fuck so why not do both?!?"

"Is someone making you do this?"

"No but my friends said they would help me if you didn't."

"Friends? What friends?"

"From the internet. They said there's a lot of men out there willing to pay to fuck me and I want to do it, even if I have to run away!"

"Run away? Rose you can't be serious!"

"I swear I will, Daddy! Either you help me do this or I'll go live with one of my friends and they will help me."

John examined his daughter's resolve. Even before the tumor she was very head-strong and once she had her mind set on something she was determined to do it no matter what. He felt his firmness fading but knew what he had to do. He couldn't allow his daughter to prostitute herself to get him out of the bind he was in. There had to be another way.

The pair stared at one another, neither refusing to back down. The ringing cell phone broke the tension as John reached inside his pocket for his phone. He didn't recognize the number.

"Hello?"

"Hello, John," the unfamiliar voice spoke. "Can I call you John?"

"Who is this? How did you get my number?"

"Who I am isn't important and Rose gave me your number."

"What do you want?" he asked glancing over at his smirking daughter.

"You have a problem and I have the solution."

"What are you talking about?"

"Listen, John, I know all about your money problems and how you're about to lose your home. I can help you."

John held the phone to his ear but didn't speak.

"Are you still with me?"

"Yea, I'm here. What do you want?"

"Like I said, I want to help you. I all I ask in return is that you do something for me. Well for us."

"What are you talking about?"

"Rose. We have a common interest and we can both benefit from her."

"Leave Rose out of it, whatever you're talking about."

"I'm afraid that I can't. You see, John, I've been trolling the net for years looking for some young slut who will do whatever I ask of her without question. There's been a few of them out there that did some pretty wild things but I gotta tell you that I struck gold with Rose," he added with a chuckle. "She's been very accommodating these past few days and we are going crazy over her!"

"Look you bastard, I said to leave her out of whatever you've got planned, stop contacting her and never call this number again!"

"Sorry, John but that's not going to happen."

"Nothing is going to happen! Not with Rose!"

"Yea it will, you just don't know it yet. Like I said, I'm willing to help you out and you can keep all of the profits. You just have to be a good little boy and listen to your daughter."

Pressing the 'end' button John hung up on the irritating stranger breathing deeply to catch his breath. The nerve of that guy! His phone quickly began ringing. It was the same number and he silenced the phone before putting it back into his pocket.

"Daddy you'd better answer the phone."

"I don't think so and I want you to stop talking to that guy immediately, understand?"

"He wants to help us."

"We don't need his help. We're doing fine without him."

"No we're not, Daddy, and I want to do this. Please. It's my third wish, remember? You promised me three wishes! Don't tell me you were lying to me!" He looked at his daughter and opened his mouth to speak but his ringing phone interrupted him. It was the same caller. He let it ring until it went to voice mail.

"Rose it's not that I don't want to give you the wishes, it's just that this one wish is out of the question. It's dangerous, illegal and not appropriate for a girl your age to do."

"It won't be dangerous if you're here with me and I don't think they will put me in jail for having sex. I really want to do this Daddy. One of the men who fucked me said that if you didn't let me do it that I could go live with him and he would get me all the cock I wanted." The computer chimed, drawing his attention to it. Rose leaned forward and began typing.

"Turn it off!" John growled moving closer to keep her from talking to him.

"He wants to show you something," she said sitting back. John watched as the video player suddenly opened and a movie began playing. It was another pornographic movie with bad lighting and a grainy picture. He sighed heavily, angry that the asshole was still showing his daughter porn. Leaning forward he reached for the power button but suddenly stopped. The scenery looked familiar as did the underage girl on her knees getting fucked. His eye widened in disbelief.

"Jesus Christ! I've never seen you so wet!" His voice came from the computer as he turned Rose onto her back and crawled between her parted legs. He felt sick to his stomach and had to sit down to keep from falling over. His phone rang again. With shaking hands he reached for it.

"I have a dozen or so more just like that, John," the arrogant voice informed him. "I know everything about you. Your name, where you live and thanks to young Rose, I know your driver's license number. Enough to cause you some serious problems." He looked over at his daughter feeling somewhat betrayed by her.

"What do you want?"

"Like I said, I want to help you and in return I get to watch her fucking. We both get something out of the deal."

"I won't let you hurt my daughter!"

"I would never think of doing that, John. She's an investment and I have no intention of harming her. She's a super freak, John and I plan on milking her, um, talents for as long as I can."

"I won't agree to this!"

"What do you think would happen if someone anonymously forwarded a few of these videos to your local police department along with your information? You won't get far with a sick daughter and I'm sure you wouldn't want to put her through that, right? That would be a real shame."

"Are you threatening me? You could get into just as much trouble as me for making child pornography!"

"And how would you find me? It would be easy for them to find you, John. But you know what, I'm not going to do that because I know you'll do the right thing."

"What is it you want from me?"

"It's very simple. Listen to your daughter and do whatever she says. She's in charge now and all you have to do is answer the phone and collect the money. That's it."

"I don't understand."

"There are many sites out there for guys looking for sex. Like Backpage, Craigslist, and several adult dating sites. Each of the guys who fucked her today sent me photos of her and I've taken the liberty to make ads for Rose's on those sites and I'm about to post them."

"WHAT?!? To hell you are! You will do no such thing!"

"You really don't have a choice, John."

"My daughter is not a whore!"

"I beg to differ. She's already fucked several men today for money today. I did that as a test to see if she would actually do it. She's quite the little minx."

"I won't allow you to do that!"

"Daddy, please, I want to do this," Rose said giving her most cheerful smile.

"Honey you don't know what you're talking about. This is not good. Not good at all."

"It will make us lots of money."

"I don't want to make money like this. It's not right and you could get hurt. Or catch a disease or get pregnant or worse!"

"So what if I get pregnant or catch a disease. I'm dying anyway so it don't matter."

"It matters to me, Rose. I want you to pass with dignity, not like some two-bit whore!"

"I want to die leaving you something, Daddy. I want to give back to you what you've lost because of me."

"Listen to your daughter, John. She's doing this for you," the voice on the phone added.

"Just stay out of this!" John shouted into the mouthpiece. This bastard persuaded his daughter to become a whore and to do god knows what in front of the camera. He didn't want anything to do with him.

"Sorry but I'm already 'in' it. And so are you. I could very easily persuade her to come to New York to be with me and I would have her do whatever I wanted and I'm sure she'd be more than happy to do it, but I know she's dying and I don't want to have to deal with the body afterward. I'll leave that for you. Besides, don't you want to spend the remaining time with your daughter? I'm sure being locked in some prison cell somewhere while your daughter slowly dies isn't what you want for her. Am I right?"

"Of course I don't want that! What kind of father would?"

"Then stop being an ass and do what you're supposed to! I just posted the first ad on Backpage," he notified him. "I didn't use her real name so the men will ask for Angel. Tomorrow I'll post a second ad on Craigslist before going to the adult sites."

"Wait! I never agreed to anything!"

"The lighting in the dining room sucks so move the computer into a brighter room and make sure it's facing Rose while she's fucking." The phone suddenly went dead as the stranger hung up.

John was speechless. Rose was typing on the computer and he felt his legs giving out from under him. This was too much but what choice did he have? If he refused Rose would certainly run away and the asshole would send the videos of him having sex with her to the police. He'd be a wanted man for the rest of his life, or worse. His head was spinning as he dropped to his knees. This wasn't happening!

"Daddy help me bring the mattress into the kitchen, it's brighter in there," she said getting off of it. John's phone rang, startling him momentarily. It wasn't the same caller.

"Hello?"

"Uh, is Angel there?" the unsteady voice asked. John felt sick at the pit of his stomach and his mouth went dry. "Hello?" the voice spoke. His hands were shaking and he nearly dropped the phone as his body felt numb all over. Rose reached for the phone.

"Hi," she said cheerfully. "This is Ro, er, Angel," she added remembering what her friend said about using an alias. John sat stunned listening to his daughter telling the caller their home address. How could she do that? What was she thinking? He could be a robber or murder for all they knew. She hung up smiling and the phone immediately rang again.

"Hello? Yes this is her," she said looking at her father. "Hold a second, I have another call," she quickly told the caller and switched over, telling the newest caller the same message. Returning to the first caller she informed him of their address and quickly switched over to the other caller. The call waiting beeped again. Seven callers later she handed her father the phone.

"I can't keep answering the phone when the men get here," she informed him while unplugging the computer. "Bring the mattress into the kitchen." It wasn't a suggestion. Before he could react his phone rang again.

"I'll answer the phone until the first customer gets here, after that, you have to answer it," she told him. She was no longer his sweet, innocent little girl but was becoming some type of dominating bitch. Just her attitude alone was enough to rattle his nerves and all the thoughts running though his mind was nauseating. How could this be happening?

He heard her talking but paid no attention to her conversations as the phone continued to ring. Half dragging, half carrying the worn mattress into the kitchen he placed it in the center of the room and poured himself a large glass of water. Silently he wished that it was vodka instead. Rose was positioning the computer when the phone went off again and the front door bell rang.

"You get the phone, I'll answer the door," she said bolting from the kitchen as if the stove was on fire. John answered the phone and bumbled though the conversation before revealing their address to the caller. He could hear Rose approaching the kitchen talking to someone.

"It's forty dollars for ten minutes and if you go over ten minutes you have to pay more. You can cum inside of me for an extra twenty," she said as they entered the room. John was shocked. They hadn't talked about using condoms but he naturally assumed they would be used.

"Rose can we talk about something?" he said approaching them.

"Rose? I thought your name was Angel," the tall stranger asked. John looked at him for the first time. He was about his height but didn't weigh as much. He was younger and in better shape but not very good looking. He didn't know why his looks bothered him. Perhaps it would be easier for him to handle if the guys were at least nice looking.

"I'm busy right now," she huffed, scowling toward him before returning her smile at the stranger. "Pay him the money," she said before tramping off to the mattress. With a toothy grin the dark-skinned man handed John three twenties before unfastening his jeans. The ringing doorbell distracted him as he walked toward the doorway, stopping just before leaving to look back at them.

Rose was turning the dial on a kitchen timer and set it beside the mattress. The man dropped to his knees between her legs and leaned forward. John's fist tightened at watching a stranger, who they only had met two minutes earlier, pushing his raw hard cock into his thirteen-year-old daughter's pussy. The doorbell rang at the same time as his cell phone. He answered the phone as he walked toward the front door.

"Johnny, boy, I've got you by the fuckin' balls so just shut the fuck up and listen to me! I'm willing to give you a share of the profits. I'll set up the ads, you'll make the arrangements and Rose will take the cocks. You will of course make sure the camera is set up to where I can watch, record and broadcast the video for my website and we'll both make a ton of money."

"Yuri told me you might say that."

"Excuse me? Yuri? Who is Yuri?"

"My friend."

"One of the men who fucked you?"

"No. He lives in New York. He wants to fuck me but he lives too far away."

"I bet he does. How did you meet him then?"

"On-line."

"Well say 'goodbye' to all your on-line friends because I'm taking away the computer and I forbid you from contacting them again!"

Looking at the display he realized it wasn't his phone as another tone rang out. Rose pulled out a flip-phone and answered it.

"It's for you," she said extending her hand toward her father.

"For me? Who is it?"

"Yuri."

With furrowed brows he brought it to his ear. "Hello?"

"You have lovely dawter," the deep, monotone voice spoke with a thick accent. He knew it was a foreign and based on his name he figured he was Russian.

"Who are you? What do you want?" he asked curious as to why he was calling on a cell phone he didn't even know Rose had.

"I am biz-aness man. I have biz-aness vid dawter."

"Look, I'm not sure what business you think you have with my daughter, but I'm ending your association with her right now. Please don't call back." With that he hung up the phone and pushed it into his pocket before glaring at Rose.

"What's going on? Where did you get this phone?"

"Yuri sent it to me. And this too," she added reaching down for the long forgotten double-headed dildo. The phone rang again, this time it was his own phone. The number was from out of the area but he answered it.

"Hello?"

"Do not do zat again!" the angry Russian voice reverberated into his head.

"Look, Yuri, or whomever you are, we're not interested in whatever you're selling so just leave us alone, okay?

"Look at computer."

"Look at the computer?" he repeated. "What for?" Turning his attention to the object of his daughter's obsession he noticed a pornographic movie playing. He'd seen dozens of those over his life time and he knew of Rose's fascination in them lately. "And?" he inquired not understanding the relevancy.

"Look closer." With a heavy sigh he moved toward the screen and suddenly froze. This was no ordinary porno, it was of him and Rose having sex! Not just having sex, but down right fucking like two horny rabbits.

"Oh my god!" he exclaimed upon realizing it was of their very last session. "How did you..."

"I have many more," the voice said.

"I don't understand. How did you get that?"

"Computer has camera," he chuckled. John leaned closer and noticed the small beige circle at the top of the screen. "I record all times you fuck her. You wery bad father, eh?" he laughed again.

"What do you want? Money? Well I don't have any!" John spat feeling his blood boiling over this encounter. How dare he invade the sanctity of their home and record their private activities!

"What I want is dawter."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.