Don't Sleep in the Subway
Chapter 49

Copyright© 2015 by RWMoranUSMCRet

(An Unexpected Windfall)

The dog days of summer had hit the Big Apple with a vengeance and I was suffering the same pangs of regret as all of those around me at not doing half the things I wanted to do when the rosebuds started to bud.

My newfound close companion was the fresh-faced FBI agent from the downtown Federal office and she would often wake up in my penthouse bedroom rushing to get her war-paint on and strap on her seventeen shot sidearm with an authority that astonished me knowing how soft and cuddly she was in my arms. We ate together, we swam together and we went to the opera together even when it was something that absolutely bored me to tears.

Julie was like a precious diamond and reminded me of the song by the Beatles called “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” if I remember correctly.

The flashing thought of tiny little gems turned my distracted thoughts to the sparkling little darlings that gave one a lot of bang for the buck in the smallest space possible. I already knew they were able to make the time shift travel process with ease because my first trip included a tiny pair of cufflinks on my fancy dress shirt worn on my first subway ride. I had taken the precaution of creating two small caches of the valuable things and always moving about with them on my person.

One was in the left heel of my custom made extra-wide shoes.

The other one was in a secret compartment behind my plain silver belt buckle.

The two deposits of mobile wealth each contained fifty tiny diamonds of about a single carat each generally valued at current appraisal about five hundred dollars wholesale. That made each little cache worth about twenty-five thousand American dollars giving me a total of fifty thousand dollars to carry on my next adventure. I knew that any journey into the past would be financed without a problem because the gems had historically been in high demand and easy to hide on perilous journeys. The possibility of a trip into the future was less certain because one never knew which direction the allocation of value would take.

I already knew that a sharp blade could make the trip untouched, but that a firearm disappeared to some unknown destination without making the entire transfer to another time zone. I suspected it had something to do with the same thing that was slowly changing my DNA to adapt to my new time-traveling capabilities. I only knew that simple was better than complex and that the entire process was something I had absolutely no control over.

DNA reminded me of my appointment with Doctor Lei over at the VA hospital and I momentarily lost my train of thought about the lovely special agent Julie and focused in on my memory of the ultra-long black hair of the tiny female doctor of Vietnamese extraction. It was easy to imagine her silky tresses resting like a hairy thong covering her delicate rear crack with modest shyness. My dirty mind imagined her bouncing on my shaft with childish abandon even though she had already turned the milestone of thirty biologically, but still retained that small girl look that would make any store clerk card her automatically.

Our appointment was for nine in the morning and I was certain I would be her first patient. At that time in the morning, her office would be virtually empty because even her assistant didn’t report for work until ten o’clock. Her assistant was a much larger Irish Catholic girl from the Bronx still working for her medical degree and she was so top heavy with double “D” boobs that it seemed like she was always slightly bent over although that was an optical illusion and she was straight as a stick. She had a typical female Irish girl backside with ass-cheek shelf that jutted out in obvious feminine invitation to indulge in sinful sex. I suspected that Doctor Lei and Doctor’s Assistant Kate Malone were closer than just work mates and that each took something from the other that ordinary relationships never approached. She had jokingly invited me one time to “spank” her, but I knew she was the type that would find that too direct and she actually wanted some tender loving care instead.

One of the tests that Doctor Lei usually gave me was to collect a small sample of DNA from my pre-cum using a tiny vial and her little suction tube that she sucked up directly from my manhood tip like some obscene sex fetish from a porn magazine. I knew she was terribly embarrassed by the process but that her devotion to duty required her to do it herself to make certain she was getting the sample without any contamination attached. It required her to hold my shaft out straight and cradle it in her tiny fingers with a gentle touch. The softness of her finger tips generally made me produce oodles of pre-cum and she sucked it up in her tube with transparent glee.

I looked over her shoulder and saw her long black hair draping down over her ass crack and all I could think about was slowly sliding into that tight little opening and stretching her in a way she had never been stretched before. I knew instinctively that she had little sexual experience from the way she blushed so attractively when she was sucking up my pre-cum for her medical research. I strained to give her what she needed and almost came to a point that my pre-cum would change into actual spurts of creamy cum and splash all over her academically certified face.


I watched Doctor Lei tidy up her samples and she bent over the lab table with her black hair resting on her heart-shaped bottom with indolent sweetness. I carefully brushed it to each side and regarded the gap between her perfectly shaped globes with serious intent. My hardened cock was still throbbing with deep emotion only inches from her white pantyhose peeking out at me with such a tempting view that I had no choice but to take matter in hand and guide her onto my shaft with infinite slowness lest she balk at my impetuous demand.

She looked over her shoulder at me with that inscrutable Asian look and asked,

“Whatever are you doing back there, Sergeant? My assistant will be here any moment. We don’t have time for such foolishness.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.