The Revenge of Cheryl - Cover

The Revenge of Cheryl

Copyright© 2015 by livobeornwulf

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Aldrich has been Cheryl's secret lover for two years. When he dumps her and makes up his mind to marry an alien woman; Cheryl won't sleep, until she has taught him an unforgettable lesson.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Snuff   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Cream Pie   Spitting   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Hairy   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Caution   Nudism  

I had my back facing him as I stared outside the window. Cold like ice, forceful air whipped me, tossing my hair behind. I knew he was staring me. I could feel it. He stepped towards me, his boots knocking the floor with unhurried, piercing thumps. "Darryl, I know this is a shock to you, but I truly would like to..."

He interrupted me, gripping my breasts all of a sudden. He caressed them while he sniffed my hair and brushed its thin, blond twines with his lips. "There is no need for you to say that to me, mother. What else shall I call you? Cheryl?"

I was half undressed at the moment. The bra I wore put to view half of my breasts. Forcing his fingers into it, Darryl pinpointed my nipples and crushed them. Not in that hurtful manner. He was sweet, gentle what's more. I breathed out, stripped of all ability to reason. "Darryl, you are so sweet, have I told you that?" I mumbled to him, keeping my voice smooth. He touched my neck with his lips and then swept his tongue across my skin. It felt ... wonderful.

"I have always wanted you, Cheryl. Nothing is going to take you away from me. Do you hear me?"

I did; and questioned him, "Even if I am your goddamn mother? You're not terrified to die, even if you were threatened to leave me on gunpoint?"

He pinched my nipples harder, making me shrink in satisfaction. Without warning, he grabbed my hair and swung me around so I could stare him in the face. The instant his eyes ran into mine, they glowed with excitement. He didn't mention any slight word regardless. He just laid hold of my waist, stirring his lips close to mine. That was when he kissed me, gradually and delightfully.

I went after the buttons of his chest and unfastened them. Darryl let his hand fall down to my hips, squeezing my ass so I could moan in enjoyment. I pulled his shirt off him and tossed it away. I didn't know where it was that I exactly threw it. He didn't need it at the moment, did he? Maybe after we were finished with this, he was going to want it again.

"You're mine," he hissed, in a stern voice. I was his, entirely, and he was mine as well. He pulled up my mini skirt and stroked my bare butt. Yes, I was not putting on underwear. His happy hand moved between my thighs, where he rubbed me vigorously, driving me insane. I moaned, feeling sugar make a stir to life deep inside my blood. The sensation was incredible—it took my breath away.

"Darryl, you are so sweet ... you are the sweetest thing that has ever ... happened to me." That's how I felt; like I would go crazy any moment now. I could no longer tell the distinction between fantasy and reality. Possibly this was fantasy, but wait, it all seemed like reality. Was it really?

His breath breezed coolly into my face, sweet, like fragrance. I pressed my lips on his, kissing him like a mad woman. He kissed me back, placing his hand on the back of my neck. He hugged me tight to himself. I nibbled his tongue with my teeth, brushing his lips with the aid of my tongue. He froze suddenly and then moaned out in pleasure.

"Fuck me, Darryl—fuck me harder," I begged him once we had pulled back. Without delay, he carried me up to my bed, where he laid me down nicely. My heart thumped faster and faster. Using his fingers this time, he located my clit and rubbed it. Yes ... this boy surely knew how to fuck a woman up till she had achieved an orgasm.

I reached for his trousers behind and loosened his belt. Then I took it off and cast it away. I had no idea where it precisely fell. It just dropped, tinkling on metal, and then there followed a moment of deep-felt silence. Having opened widely the lips of my pussy, Darryl checked it inside, with care. His eyes had a darksome appearance to them, like he was not happy with what he saw. What had he seen actually? I couldn't help it but wonder in silence.

Ah; the pleasure! I felt that I was sinking in a sea of enjoyment. "How do you want me to fuck you, Cheryl?" He asked, politely to my astonishment.

"Fuck me hard. I don't care how. Do it any manner that you feel like. Fuck me now, sonny, please."

His trousers plummeted to the floor, and he kicked it away while climbing up the bed. I pulled my legs apart and shut my eyes. He carried his stone-hard penis in his hand and then slipped it into me ... into my wet pussy. Yes. I was wet by then, and it surely felt nice, didn't it? It certainly did!

I gripped both sides of the bed once he had put his manhood into my vagina. I couldn't think straight. I couldn't make out what was sense and nonsense, what was reality and dream-like. He pushed his penis further in, and I shut my eyes the firmer. "Ah," I voiced out, breathless and thoughtless.

"Do you like it like this?" He questioned me, slamming his thighs against mine as he moved further and deeper into me.

Of course, I didn't want him to stop. "Fuck me harder, sonny, please do so," I pleaded him. I could go down on my knees if he asked me to do that—serious.

"Fine, sweet mommy; here ... I ... come." God, he threw off semen into me without notice, so soon even, can you picture that? It showered into my pussy like a flood, wetting every patch of space that it could easily penetrate. I opened my eyes and met his. He arched down, so to kiss me. I licked him back while he kept pumping more semen into me, slapping his balls on my butt underneath simultaneously.

The minute we were through, we flopped down on the bed, exhausted. I didn't bother to cover myself with any nearby sheets. What was there to hide? He had seen everything that a man can notice on a naked woman. Like me, he did not veiling his nakedness too. Cautiously, he stirred after my breast and began to suck it. I laughed, mocking him, "Stop doing that, kiddy. You are arousing me, don't you see?"

"I am arousing you?" He seemed perplexed. "I don't see anything wrong with that. In fact, I want to fuck you the sixth round, Cheryl. Come on mommy: Give me that juicy ass of yours, that sweet pussy too. Let's fuck, harder than we did moments gone."

"I don't have an ounce of strength left in me, seriously. We're not fucking another time. If you force me into doing it, using your strength to overpower my weakness, you're going to discover me dead on this very bed once you are finished." I almost didn't notice it. Tears slid their way out of my eyes, drenching my smooth cheeks. Not that Darryl's penis had hurt me in any way imaginable. It had not. I didn't even understand the real reason I was shedding tears like this. When he noticed it, Darryl moved his hand to my face and swabbed my away tears away with his palm. It was a big relief on my part.

Nighttime vanished. The sun showed up in the sky, dimly at first, but gaining vigor and brilliance as the day wore on. I stood by my window once again, lonely this time. I didn't mean to do it. In fact, I was not supposed to be this emotional. The truth is I just couldn't help it. Aldrich, the sole man that I truly loved, and who as well happened to be my own son, was getting married to someone else I didn't know that well. Was I going to let that happen? Hell no!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.