A Guy and His...? - Cover

A Guy and His...?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 68 Confrontation

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 68 Confrontation - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

Jake Freemon - Main character
Gen - Jakes first Jinn - sex Jinn
Jinn - What the genies are called
Tommy Sinclair - Friend of Jake’s and fellow worker
Mary - Boss’s daughter
Juno - Jakes big Boss and Mary’s Father
Jinn Council - Council of major Jinns
Yasmen - Gen’s mother
Hakiem, Doctor - the Jinn doctor (aka Hime)
Rasmir - Gen’s father
Rosalinda - Jake’s second Jinn – Once called Dreama
Rashala - Gen’s niece and Jake’s 3rd Jinn - elite Jinn
Tankena - evil brother of Rasmir
Sheeka - former evil female Jinn Jake’s 4th Jinn
Akeesha - Sheeka’s twin sister
Inger - Mary’s Jinn, Akeesha’s lover
Rita - older female and one of Juno’s sisters Tina - Rita’s daughter
Trully - second Jinn doc Rasmir’s little sister
Nyrae - Juno’s powerful Jinn
Nuha - Leader of Deadly Trio
Abla - sister of Nuha member of Deadly trio
Fatin - sister of Nuha third member of trio
Tyrin - neighbor of Nyrae’s parents
Aahil - one of the twin Jinn princes
Aalee - other twin Jinn prince
Amira - Jinn Princess sister of twins
Al-Mazhab - King of the Jinns
Qistina - Ex Queen of the Jinns, the Leader
Marie - Juno’s ex - wife
Kasha - Marie’s ex-powerful Jinn
Zahra - evil elite Jinn working with Marie
Qaseem - Jake and Sheeka’s baby
Tilda - Jake and Nyrae’s baby
Tanaya - Jake and Rashala’s baby
Aaliyah - Jake and Amira’s baby


It had been two weeks; two weeks that Zahra had been fighting her mirror twin. Two weeks that she had been fighting a slowly losing battle. Frustrated she tried to chant the love magic to no avail. It seemed to make the bitch of her twin somehow stronger. Damn it! If this kept up she would lose, that wasn’t about to happen!

Zahra’s mirror twin smiled feeling all the frustration that Zahra was. She could slowly feel her control starting to build. Soon she would be able to be out more than a few minutes at a time. She hoped that whatever Master Jake had in mind worked, she had no desire to go back in ever again. She’d been dominated by Zahra for far too long.

She cursed herself again for giving up like she had all those ages ago. She’d never known the absolute pleasure that Master Jake had shown and given her. Rubbing her fingers between her thighs, she felt the slight tremor Master Jake gave her. Oh, just to feel that one more time she knew that she could pass happily. Shaking her head sadly she felt that was the only conclusion to all this.

Jake was still trying to find where Marie had gone. It was strange even with all the power all his Jinns had no one had any inkling as to where she was. Sighing he rubbed the talisman calling the doctor. Damn he was feeling bad he just hoped he wasn’t having a relapse of the dark magic again.

Hime appeared an almost frantic worried look on his face. He’d been monitoring Master Jake and his Jinns as requested by all the parents and Master Jake. Nothing could happen to Master Jake. So much happiness had returned to the Jinn dimension, he wanted nothing to end that.

After looking around Hime bowed to Jake. “Is all well Master Jake? I was quite worried when I felt nothing. I...” Hime started then stopped when Jake threw a hand up quieting him.

Jake had been listening himself, now connected to all his Jinns, plus Akeesha, Amira and Mary. He wasn’t always able to be with them as closely, so he’d had all of them attune him to all of them. True it made for a few more headaches, but it provided him with feeling even closer to them.

Rashala had surprised him a week ago when she kissed him bowing slightly, telling him it was time. Then like with the other two she had laid down giving birth to a girl. A girl that he’d named Tanaya making Rashala proud. Now here it was a week later, two hard weeks for Jake here he was hearing another voice.

[Father?] Jake heard the voice of his newest daughter Tanaya. [Something appears to be wrong.]

[Wrong?] Came Jake’s reply a new worry and fear about his children spreading through him. [The doctor is here with me, are you ill?]

[My brother and sister are well father. We are afraid that something is wrong with our sister. She has not responded of late, has her mother the princess not mentioned anything?] Tanaya urgent and worried thoughts told Jake.

[No, though I will check immediately!] Jake thought then turned to look at the doctor. “We have to go doctor, I’m afraid something may be wrong with the baby princess Amira carries.” Hime’s eyes went wide as Jake took hold of the doctor’s sleeve both vanishing.

Appearing inside the royal palace, King Al-Mazhab was about to speak when he saw to look of concern on Jake and the doctor’s face’s. Even as they were rushing toward Amira’s rooms, the king was not far behind them.

Amira looked up from what she was reading when she heard the commotion down the hall.

“Amira!” Jake was shouting as he was running down the hall. A wide smile breaking out on her face.

“I am here my love.” She shouted, then heard two, no, three sets of footfalls racing her way. A moment later Jake burst into her room with the doctor, both wearing looks of concern. “My love is something wrong?” She asked her own concern growing.

“I’m not sure Amira I just received a message from Tanaya. None of the other children have heard from your baby.” Jake stated looking at Amira closely.

Tears started to fall from her eyes, “I haven’t felt the baby move in almost two days.” Turning toward Jake the tears started more freely. “I am afraid that the baby may not survive, as I may not either. I wanted so badly to have your child Master Jake. Now I fear I may no longer see you either. I wanted to make you proud of me, now I fear that you will despise me.”

Jake shook his head as he gently held Amira’s face kissing her tenderly. “I will always be proud of you. Now lay back let the doctor try and save the both of you.”

A surprised Amira nodded as she lay back staring at Jake the whole time. “Thank you my love though, I am afraid.”

“I’ll stay with you the whole time Amira, I’m not going anywhere.” Jake told her as the doctor stretched his hand over her. He stayed like that for a while then he passed over her again. A sad look came to his face as he started to shake his head.

[Father?] Came a very weak voice. [I am here though; I am so weak I am so glad that you are here now.]

Shocked a moment Jake reached out grabbing the doctor, and then he placed another hand on Amira’s stomach. Almost immediately he felt the baby sigh. The doctor’s eyes got wide as he started to pass his hand a third time over Amira.

“Yes, I can feel the baby now. Whatever you’re doing Master Jake keep it up. The baby is growing stronger by the moment.” Hime said as he kept his hand unmoving for a few minutes. “It feels that the baby will make it now, I...”

Amira’s eyes were large as she looked at her belly, then Grabbed Jake. “My love I think that it is time. Doctor I am so afraid the baby feels so weak still, will she make it?”

Hime smiled as he also felt the soon to be emergence. “I believe as long as Master Jake is here all will be fine.”

“I feel that way also. Thank you for coming to me today my love.” Amira said kissing Jake.

[I thank you also father.] The thoughts of the baby said.

With that a head appeared from Amira’s vagina, then the rest of the girl as she arose from Amira. With a prideful smile as the baby settled in her arms Amira looked to Jake.

A huge smile lit up Jake’s face as he stated. “She is as beautiful as her mother.” Here Jake leaned down kissing the both of them. A loud booming then a huge fanfare sounded. With that the council appeared smiles on all their faces.

“So it appears that the royal prophecy has come to pass.” Rasmir stated as he and the rest of the council bowed to Jake.

“So the next generation of Royalty has appeared.” King Al-Mazhab proclaimed with a loud clapping of his hands. Amira smiled then kissed Jake back thanking him.

Jake nodded then walked out to talk to the king. “So have you given any thought to my plan?”

The king was taken aback a moment lost in the happiness of the moment. “I will always have doubts Master Jake. Not so much for the plan as I do for the one we gave the power to. They were already weak when we started; I hope that they can hold out that long to reach Zahra. Unfortunately with the amount of power we know I had to give them, meeting her, is the only thing that will save them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.