A Guy and His...? - Cover

A Guy and His...?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 67 An end is near

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 67 An end is near - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

King Al-Mazhab looked on in a panic as he started the ritual. Looking at the subject he started to chant hoping that this plan didn’t back fire on them or Master Jake. Shooting another boost of power the king cringed as the subject started to scream. It was always the same when they created another Jinn from one who’d never had powers.

All that were there also wore worried looks as the screams started to grow louder with each passing second. Gen was the hardest pressed as it took all she had to resist going to help the one being infused with the Jinn power.

Finally half an hour later the king stopped feeling that the subject was almost as powerful as a pleasure Jinn. “No,” they heard a weak voice say. “You have to make me far more powerful, none will have a chance if I am not stronger.”

The king looked at the owner of the voice shaking his head. He knew if he kept going that the subject would die. “As weak as your body is I am afraid that much more will mean the end of you. I agreed to the ceremony as it was a wish of yours, though I refuse to be the one which ends your life.”

A hand grasped the front of the king’s shirt as it started to beg. “You have to, do it, it’s the only way I feel that all of you will be able to defeat the two of them. You have to continue for all of them.”

The king sighed looking at all that were where Jake’s Jinns were. Shaking his head at the nods of acquiescence, the king gave in as he started the ritual again to the renewed screams of pain.


Zahra had been out for quite some time looking for the other two of the deadly trio. She was returning to her mistress afraid of what the punishment she’d receive for failing. She already had a feeling that she’d lost her sex slave to her mistress. Damn it! She was finally starting to feel relaxed for the first time in centuries.

As she neared her mistress’ home she was wondering why Marie hadn’t called her for a progress report. Had her mistress actually took Nuha for herself? It was possible though there was nothing that Zahra could do about it.

Entering Marie’s home Zahra stopped at the front listening for any sound at all. Shocked when she heard none she ventured further. Almost to Marie’s room she was still shocked when she heard no sound at all. Finally she entered Marie’s room drawing back when she saw that Nuha was at the foot of Marie’s bed with Marie asleep on her bed.

Nuha heard the approach of another as she was resting at the foot of Zahra’s Mistress’ bed. The human woman had been more than

fair, actually she was the type of evil Mistress that Nuha had at one time wished she’d had. Then again that was long before she and her sisters were betrayed by humans.

Nuha smiled evilly when she saw that it was Zahra returning empty handed. Just as she thought the Jinn would. She and her sisters had worked a very long time to perfect the hidden dimension her sisters were in. No, they were safe and would remain so as long as they stayed there.

Zahra approached her mistress with great trepidation just how badly would she be punished? Bowing at the bed side of Marie, Zahra waited for her mistress to awaken.

It was a few hours later when Marie’s eyes opened turning she felt someone else in the room with her. Seeing Zahra she sat up looking around. Nodding her head she looked at Nuha then back to Zahra. “So I take it you had no sign of them.” Marie stated.

“No, my mistress,” Zahra said her head still bowed. “I went all the way back to the beginning finding nothing. I went all the way to all the possible future ends. I found nothing there also. I searched within the seven dimensions, I also found nothing there. I am sorry I failed you mistress.”

Marie was smiling at the words of Zahra; she knew that her Jinn had in fact looked everywhere she could. How could she not? She had been commanded to look everywhere she could. “Good,” Marie said. “Now go bathe you reek of sex. I want you clean before you pleasure me.”

Zahra was shocked; her mistress wasn’t going to punish her? This was a reward if nothing else! With a wide smile Zahra replied, “It will be as you command my mistress.”

Nuha smiled wickedly, “Yes, go little slave, your mistress needs her loving. You...” Nuha was suddenly silent unable to say another word.

Marie looked at Nuha with a harsh look, “I told you there would be none of that! You might not be my Jinn YET! You do still have to obey me!”

Nuha grabbed her throat then bowed her head to Marie. ‘Yes I’ll kill her quickly; she and Master Jake are the only humans to treat my sisters and me with the respect we deserve. “Speak.” Marie growled to Nuha.

“I will not do this again Mistress Marie.” Nuha said, feeling the bile rise in her throat. Then she smiled as she remembered how gentle Marie had been with her nearly broken body. The miniature waterfall Marie had taken her into had been amazing. Still, she never wanted a master or mistress again, not now after she and her sisters were together again.

“Good,” Marie told her, “for now you will rest in the other room. You will not leave that room ‘til such time as I call you. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes Mistress Marie,” Nuha said trying her best to resist. “I will do as you command.”

Marie licked her lips as she stared at Nuha’s bowed head. Now that was more like it! Soon she thought with a wicked mile crossing her lips. Soon the whole damn world would be hers, and then all men and women would be hers. Ah so delicious the women pleasuring her, the males hers to torture to her every whim! Marie’s body was shaking with excitement.


Jake thinly smiled as he was talking to his Jinns. This plan he had hatched was really damn dangerous. One wrong move would blow the plan possibly getting him and his Jinns destroyed.

“Master Jake, I still feel that what you want to do is far too dangerous. Both the human mistress and the elite Jinn that she commands have far more power than you realize.” King Al-Mazhab told Jake again a look of great concern on his face.

Jake turned to the king nodding, “I do realize that King Al-Mazhab. But I also feel that this may be the only way that we can defeat Zahra thereby defeating Marie. I just hope that she doesn’t have more Jinns she hasn’t released yet. As you said there are a great many that are still sealed in their bottles.”

The king was nodding as were the council standing not far off. “You do realize that if this plan of yours doesn’t work Master Jake, we all are doomed. You are one of the only humans I have ever seen resist the love magic. I don’t feel good about you trying to do it multiple times.” Rasmir told Jake a look of concern on his face also.

Jake was nodding his agreement, this plan had to work, and it was all he could see to do. After running through all that he could against fighting this magic only this had any positive outcome. ‘At least I hope,’ Jake thought, ‘he’d never been that brave in his life though for his four Jinns he felt more courage than he ever had.’

Sighing Jake knew he needed to get this started, taking a step he almost collapsed. Several pairs of arms caught him lowering him to a pallet. “It appears I am far more tired than I thought.” Jake told all present.

All four of Jake’s Jinns and the king’s daughter turned to the king. “I’ve called the doctor. I hope it isn’t the dark magic again.” Gen said fearfully.

A moment later the Doctor appeared then gasp when he saw Jake lying on the pallet. All five of the Jinns moved away as the Doctor dropped to the ground beside Jake.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.