A Guy and His...?
Chapter 64 Trio Training

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 64 Trio Training - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

Nuha was barely conscious, her sex burning to orgasm. Her vagina pure liquid flame as was the rest of her body. Damn it how had Zahra gained an advantage on her like this? Searching through her mind a sudden thought occurred to her. A half twisted smile lit up her features as she started to plan. There was more than one way to beat love magic! The now dead leader had proved that!

Zahra sensed a change in Nuha as she drew close to the trio leader. Reaching up she started to twist Nuha’s nipples as hard as she could. Laughing she stared straight into Nuha’s eyes. “Ha! Get used to being used you worthless bitch!”

Nuha was about to pass out again the intense feelings reaching throughout her body. “We shall see soon just who is useless you pathetic bitch!” Nuha spit out.

Reaching out Zahra shoved several fingers deep into Nuha’s vagina. “I think you are mistaken.” Stimulating Nuha faster and faster Zahra laughed harder as Nuha reached the edge but went no further. “You will never again orgasm; my mistress has made sure of that!”

Nuha smiled as the feelings grew in intensity. “Perhaps not,” here Nuha whispered a dark spell. “You will never stop!”

Zahra gasp as she felt the other personality deep within, grab hold and surface for a few moments. Looking at Nuha Zahra’s head nodded as Nuha started to make a design in the air.

“NO,” exploded out of Zahra’s mouth as her body shook violently. “I will never allow you to win you damn whore! How dare you try to take over! I will destroy you!”

Nuha nodded slightly, she thought she’d felt another there. Smiling she started to whisper again when Zahra drew up to her. “Feel Master Jake filling you as hard and fast as he can! Feel him as he fills you with his hot seed!”

Nuha screamed at the top of her voice then promptly passed out. Zahra smirked as she looked at the unconscious leader of the trio. She’d kill the bitch Jinn if she did that again no matter what her mistress said!

[You are weak! I grow stronger every day!] came the other voice deep within.

[You lie!] Zahra replied. [You are dying I can feel you growing weaker!]

[I think that you are wrong! Shall I prove it? Try this!] The other voice screamed as Zahra started to shake.

Marie had just walked in when she saw Zahra in what seemed a struggle. Then she saw the Jinn shred her clothes as she fell to the floor with her hand between her legs. Even as she watched Zahra began to drive as much of her hand into her vagina as she could.

Interesting Marie thought as she disrobed sitting in a nearby chair watching the Jinn struggle. Watching Zahra thrust into herself was causing Marie’s vagina to leak as well. Moving as close as she could, she watched with rapt attention. Suddenly Zahra looked up seeing Marie watching her, her own fingers deep within her own vagina.

Zahra was screaming inside she had again lost control. Suddenly she was crawling on her knees toward her mistresses’ exposed sex. Lunging herself at Marie she fastened her lips against Marie’s vagina drawing a scream of delight from the woman. “Ah! What a good little slave you are!” Marie said as she started to come down from her orgasm.

Zahra started to open her mouth finding that nothing came out. Cursing herself for creating the other personality then allowing it to gain as much control as it had.


Jake was finally relaxing after the run in with the trio and Zahra. Looking at the now sleeping Nyrae and Tilda he could only smile. He was a father of not one but now two Jinn babies! Shaking his head he knew there was more to come. Thinking of Akeesha, Rosalinda, Rashala, Amira, and lastly Mary it seemed as if it was impossible.

Not only did he love all of them equally but it seemed they all loved him just as much. Again shaking his head he began to wonder just what he’d done to be rewarded like this. He was just a simple man; just trying to do what he thought was right, nothing big right?

A wide eyed Gen was suddenly standing next to Jake. “Please Master Jake; please don’t think that you are nothing. You are everything to all of us. You have as of yet to realize just how special you are.”

Jake’s eyes went wide when he realized that Gen had ‘heard’ all of his thoughts. “I don’t feel special Gen. Just because I love all of you I am now this special man.” Shaking his head Jake again tried to get his thoughts around everything that happened. Looking over at the council that had reappeared he peered at them even more. Something was up though what he wasn’t sure.

A moment later Tankena walked out of the bedroom area causing almost all of the council to hiss at him. This had Jake once again stepping between them and Tankena. Tankena feel to his knees before Jake, causing many startled gasps from the council.

“As I have said before Master Jake, I will accept any and all punishment that you declare I deserve. I place my life in your hands.” Tankena said drawing even more startled gasps from almost all the council.

Jake was nodding his head as he looked at the male Jinn at his feet. Turning Jake bowed to the council drawing for the third time more gasps. “Great Jinn council, I now beseech all of you to allow Tankena, brother of council member Rasmir to live.”

Jake happened to look at Rasmir who was smiling though he was trying to suppress it as much as possible. He knew that Jake would prevail as he always did. Like his daughter Gen had said, he still didn’t realize just how special he was. Then there was the fact that ALL of the council owed Master Jake in several ways. Nodding his head Jake could do almost anything without retribution from the council.

Rasmir turned his attention back to Master Jake as Jake launched into all the reasons why Tankena should be forgiven. Plus all the reasons he’d HAD to do almost all of the evil things he had.

Rasmir had to admit, Master Jake made more than a convincing argument. If all Master Jake said was true then he felt his brother was about to be a free Jinn. Sighing Rasmir looked at the other council members as he could see that almost all of them were siding with Master Jake.

“I do not like to ask for favors from the council. I feel privileged that I am allowed to speak to you as I do.” Jake held up his hands as several members started to speak. “I know that many consider me the most important to both realms. Again I say I do not feel that way. I am only doing what I feel is right.”

Jake looked hard at each member trying to gauge how they might be thinking. I have to get this right Jake thought. As Tankena said his very life is in my hands.

“I also have to add oh great council.” Jake continued. “I am in need of Tankena’s knowledge to defeat Zahra and Marie. I feel ready for almost anything that they and the deadly trio might throw at me but I want to be sure.” Again bowing Jake stated, “I thank you for listening to my plea.” With that Jake walked back to an opened mouthed and stunned Tankena.

“Master Jake,” Tankena whispered. “Do you really believe all that you just said?”

“I most certainly do. I wouldn’t have asked for them to spare you if I didn’t.” Jake said as the both of them watched all of the council put their heads together to discuss all that had been said.

It was a mere half hour later that the leader of the council and Rasmir stepped to Jake and Tankena. “You say that you broke the slave bands that Qistina had placed on you. As far as we know there is no power that can break them, especially with the royal power behind them. It is the decision of the council to allow you to live for now. You will be tested to make sure you are as sincere as you appear to be. The fact that Master Jake spoke for you is almost enough without the proof.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.