A Guy and His...? - Cover

A Guy and His...?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 61 Qaseem

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 61 Qaseem - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

Juno was still against the wall watching what was going on. He knew who almost all of the Jinns were except for the blonde one. Strange he thought as he looked at her closer she bore a remarkable likeness to Mary!

Jake looked over at Juno seeing that the man was getting upset. “Juno? Are you alright?”

“I’m not really sure.” The older man replied. “The thing is I know who all the Jinns here are except for that one the blonde one.” Juno replied indicating Inger. “It also appears that my daughter is the mistress of said Jinn.” Looking at Jake, Juno shook his head. “What good am I? If I can’t even tell that there is another Jinn in the building!”

“Believe me when I say that you have great worth especially to me. The...” Jake started to explain about Inger and Mary when a thought crossed his mind. Shaking his head he said, “excuse me a moment Juno I have to talk to Mary. Afterward I need the both of you to talk please. Not fight but talk ok?”

Juno looked up at Jake shocked a moment then nodded his head. Walking over to Mary, Jake waited patiently for a few minutes. Looking up Mary, Inger, and Akeesha stopped. “What’s wrong Jake?” Mary started then saw the look on her father’s face.

“I need the both of you to talk with or without me there. I can only offer I can’t do much else; just as I wasn’t really allowed to tell either of you about the other.” Jake told her.

Nodding her head Mary walked with Jake to her father as they could only stare at each other. “Jake you might have to start us off with whatever you need for us to discuss.” Juno said.

Sitting both of them down Jake slightly shook his head. “I can only do so much the both of you have to tell your story to the other. This is something I cannot do, even considering who I am, I’m not allowed. I can say what you both know you have a Jinn called Nyrae, Juno. Mary you have a Jinn called Inger. I will stay if you wish but I need the both of you to come to an understanding, before it’s too late.” With that Jake sat back and waited.

Both Juno and Mary looked at Jake lost a moment then Juno started his story; finally ending with the family and their current situation. Mary’s eyes were wide from the punishment that her father got.

Mary then started in on her story ending with the recent incident. This time it was Juno’s turn to be surprised and startled. Shaking his head he thought they had been harsh on his daughter. Then again he thought he had seen her sexual appetite, it was more than possible.

The whole time Jake had been sitting mostly quiet only commenting when his part in something was mentioned. Finally both were finished though Jake was afraid that they might never speak again to each other.

“I need the both of you,” Jake started. “I need the both of you united to help with further problems that have arisen. I have to ask right now, are the two of you with me together or am I going to have to do the rest of this alone?”

This caused both Juno and Mary’s heads to snap up to stare at Jake. “You’d leave us alone?” A shaking, almost terrified Mary asked.

“You would cast us aside like that?” A startled Juno asked.

“If I have to, I will. We all have to be on a unified front in this. I can’t be worrying about the both of you fighting each other instead of our enemies.” Jake looked at the both of them with a stern look as he waited for the answer he hoped that they’d give. “Well? I have an ambush and a meeting to attend soon. Can I depend on the both of you or do I forget the both of you?”

Mary threw herself at Jake large tears falling from her eyes. “Please Jake don’t leave me! I’ll do anything!” Jake nodded as he held Mary at arm’s length.

“I can’t believe you’d be so cruel to my little girl.” Juno was almost whispering.

“I don’t have time for the both of you to figure out that I need the both of you. Better to cut ties now before you get me and my Jinns killed! Decide or this is the last time you will see me!” Jake told the both of them sternly though inside he felt like the lowest creature on earth.

Again Mary was in tears trying to hold Jake who have none of it. “Jake,” she whispered. “Please don’t abandon us, me, and your child!”

Jake arose taking a step toward his Jinns. “I have no choice Mary. Not only will it get all the children and my Jinns plus myself killed it would also mean the end of the rest of you here. No I am cutting ties if you two continue to be at odds with each other.” Crossing his arm he looked at both of them. “I have to go soon, I need an answer.”

Juno had dropped into his chair with a thud. “I have no aversion to working with Mary. She’s my little girl why would I?” Juno said as he turned to look at Mary.

“Jake I have never hated my father, in so many ways he is a hero to me. Much as you are, I’m just glad that it was you that has given me a child.” Mary told Jake, wiping her eyes as she stared at both men.

Jake closed his eyes as he felt what both of them had said was true. Finally with a sigh Jake nodded then motioned for both of them. Waiting until they were closer Jake finally started in on a plan. Both of them jerked their heads up to stare at Jake was he crazy?

Jake had just finished when they all heard a voice. [“Father? I believe that the time is upon us!]

Jake turned toward Nyrae as a huge smile was lighting up her face. “Yes Master Jake it is time!”

A moment later the doctor appeared, as did Sheeka and her baby. “I came as soon as I felt her about to be born Master Jake.” Leaning in she whispered to Jake. “We still have to name him Master.”

“I know my dear Sheeka, though for the moment his sister is about to be born.” Jake told Sheeka.

With a huge smile she handed her and Jake’s son to him as she moved to Nyrae to help her and the Doctor. “I am here my dear sister to aid you.”

Nyrae smiled at Jake who was slightly stunned as Nyrae’s legs opened. A small head appeared at her vaginal opening. [Here I come father!] Came the voice.

Jake could only watched stunned as the head became larger, and then a few moments later the girl was born. “It is so good to see you father.” Looking at the baby in Jake’s arms she stated “it is also good to actually see you brother!”

Stirring in Jake’s arms the baby boy smiled, “it is good to also see you my dear sister! Rest, soon all of us will be born. Then we all can start to be a real family. Father, though I know that you have had a difficult time deciding a name for us; what you decide human or Jinn will be cherished.”

The baby girl nodded slightly, “Thank you father and mother. Thank you brother,” with that the girl was laid with a tired but happy Nyrae who seemed to be waiting.

Jake stared at both of them feeling a sense of pride wash over him. “She is beautiful Nyrae as is her mother.”

“Thank you Master Jake,” Nyrae said with a huge smile on her face. Then held their daughter close as her eyes closed in sleep.

Also smiling hugely Sheeka walked to Jake. “You have decided on a name for him Master?” Sheeka asked an even larger smile on her face.

“I believe I have. At first I thought that I would give him a human name. Then I thought he would be a type of Jinn more than a human. I also thought that, even as a leader he might be shunned if he didn’t have a Jinn name.” Jake started to explain.

Sheeka, though she knew Master Jake had his reasons was anxious to know. “Yes Master but what name?!”

Chuckling a moment Jake took a deep breath, “The name Qaseem came to me earlier today.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.