A Guy and His...?
Chapter 38 Rosalinda

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 38 Rosalinda - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

After Jake had released Sheeka, he immediately walked over to Rosalinda tenderly kissing her. Holding her extremely close Jake whispered in her ear, “I haven’t forgotten about you my dear Rosalinda. I have felt you trying with every fiber of your being; you are so close my love. Please keep at it, please.”

Rosalinda’s eyes grew wide as she looked at the retreating back of Jake. Then the tears started to flow, he hadn’t forgotten about her! He still loved her then again she thought she’d know that instantly.

Gen stood off to the side, she’d felt and heard everything. Their master truly was unique Gen had never heard in her life nor seen anyone in history that was even close to their master. Heaving a contented sigh she decided that she’d just fallen even in more in love with Master Jake.

The council all gasp staring at Jake’s Jinn’s, by the great Jinn they were all glowing! Jake whirled around suddenly frightened at what he saw. It seemed almost every time one of them had a glow like this bad things happened! Running to Gen Jake could see something strange happening to her, hell to all of them except Rosalinda? Calling Trully Jake began to worry that they were in deep trouble.

Trully appeared a little unhappy, though when she saw what was going on that immediately changed. “When did this start Master Jake?” Trully asked of him.

“Only a few moments ago, right after I released Sheeka. Are they alright? I am seeing strange things on and around them. Am I going to lose them?” Jake was talking a mile a minute this had to be the worst that he’d been afraid since Gen almost faded on him. Tears were already starting to fall from his eyes as he stared at them.

“Master Jake!” Came a voice from behind them. Inger had backed away from Akeesha it also appeared she was also glowing, though no where as bad as the other three.

Now truly afraid Jake turned back to Trully as he reached out and touched her. At first nothing happened then Trully’s eyes began to grow wider and wider. “By the great Jinn!” Jake heard her say in whispered tones. “I haven’t seen this in well over 3,000 years! Never in my life did I think I would ever see the amount of absolute love that is showing at this moment, again!”

Jake started to reach out to touch Gen when Juno yelled out, “No wait! Not yet Jake!” Suddenly the next thing he knew Jake was flying through the air through the wall and a few other things. Oh shit Jake thought with them immobile like that he was screwed. Suddenly he was slowing to a stop, looking around Jake thought he could feel Rosalinda.

“Thank you Rosalinda.” Jake said to the spot behind him.

“I could not allow you to be hurt dear Master, I haven’t the power I used to, but I can still help the one I love.” Rosalinda was actually blushing? Damn Jake thought she looks sexy as hell like that. These thoughts of course made Rosalinda blush even more.

“Uh ... Master Jake?” Rosalinda asked tentatively. “Do you really find me that sexy dear Master?”

Jake could only smile; did he find her that sexy? Hell they ALL were more sexy than he thought he’d ever see a woman be. The amazing thing is they all wanted him! Him a complete nobody! Shaking his head he wondered what he had done right to be as lucky as he was. Looking around Jake saw that they were many miles from the house. Jake wished he was back at the house but nothing happened!

Looking at Rosalinda he saw that she was suddenly what appeared to be at war with herself inside. Even as he watched her hair dulled a bit as well as her body becoming more compact.

“NO! Get out of my head!” Jake heard her scream then, then she seemed to be grappling with an invisible enemy. Terrified she looked straight at Jake, “I love you so much Master Jake I am so sorry.” Tears were starting to pour from her eyes as she waved her hand and Jake was back in his house.

“Rosalinda NO!” Jake was screaming then he felt as if a part of his heart was ripped from his chest. “Unable to rise Juno rushed to Jake helping him to the couch. All he could hear Jake saying was, “no, no omg! Please let her be ok. She feels so far away, OMG! It hurts so bad AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Jake suddenly screamed.

Trully and the entire council were in further shock when Gen, Rashala, and Sheeka all started to move toward him. Trully had seen this before; she’d expected at least a few hours before they could move! Suddenly an eerie voice made up several voices, spoke to Jake.

“Dear Master Jake the pain is passing. We see what and who has taken her, we four are sorry that you have to feel this pain. We are retrieving her now.”

There was a crackling of energy then a resounding boom as Rosalinda appeared with a much older man than Jake.

“Bah! What trickery is this?” Turning the older man saw the Jinn council and pointed a stubby finger at them. “You have no right to recall me here! This Jinn is mine by the law! I have laid claim to her.”

Rasmir looked at the old man in shock then smirked. “Be still Jankean, it was not us. You may lay claim to the FORMER Jinn called Dreama but you have no such claim to the new Jinn Rosalinda!”

“Bah! There is no Jinn Rosalinda! This is Dreama and she is mine! Let’s go you bitch!” When Rosalinda refused to move the old man’s eyes grew huge. “You refuse to obey you bitch!” The man had raised his hand to strike the Jinn in the face when he found he couldn’t move his arm.

“I don’t think so you old bastard!” Jake said as he wrenched the man’s arm back then the man to the floor.

“You dare to stop a rightful master from commanding his Jinn! You will die for this, Dreama ... AAAAAAAA!” the old man screamed.

Suddenly the voice made of several voices spoke. “We all know that you used a forbidden magic to bring back PART of Dreama. We also know that under the law we cannot interfere. Master Jake though has as strong and valid a claim as you do. Therefore under the law as Jake’s Jinns, we and he call for a combat to determine who gets which Jinn!”

The old man opened his mouth to complain, “I proclaim that his claim is false, I demand...”

Rasmir was about to say something when the council leader spoke up, “YOU DEMAND! You forget yourself little human! You are speaking of the Ever Last Master! Already he has restored almost 100 Jinns to life. That includes part of the Jinn Royalty! I am sure they would not take all that kindly to your words about this master!”

“BAH! Under the law I lay first and only claim to Dreama. There is no Jinn called by that garbage of a name! Now decide on my claim or I will ask for a...” The old man was saying.

“We are sorry to disappoint you, Rosalinda is alive and well. She gains strength even as we talk!” the voice said.

Suddenly Dreama looked at Jake and screamed. “Help me Master Jake! I love you master!”

“I love you deeply Rosalinda!” Jake shouted back.

“Bah! So I was mistaken but she is dying so soon my claim is all there will be!” The old man spit at Jake.

Jake had been going through all the information he gotten over the last few months. Suddenly Jake’s eyes grew wide and a bright smile lit up his face as he turned and smiled at his three Jinns still bathed in the glow.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.