A Guy and His...?
Chapter 33: Ally?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 33: Ally? - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

Ramir was still prone on the floor when Jake got off the bed and walked to him. “Alright what in the hell have I done now?” Jake asked.

“Master Jake,” Rasmir was almost whispering, “you need to call the royal twins here, that is their sister Amira!”

Jake only shook his head as he reached into his shirt finding the talisman and thinking of Aahil and Aalee. Within seconds they both appeared and gasped when they saw the multitude of Jinns in the room. Then they both fell to their knees as tears started to stream down their faces when they saw their sister.

Aalee’s deep voice reached Jake’s ears amazement heavy in it. “Brother! There are so many of our friends here I thought to never see them again. I see at least 15 of the palace guard it is truly a day of miracles!”

Aahil was nodding the tears running unashamedly down his face as he stared at his little sister. “I also never thought to again see Amira’s sweet face yes I agree, it truly is a day of miracles!” Leaning over to Rasmir, Aahil was whispering a moment then Rasmir nodded and within seconds the whole council appeared also falling to their knees.

Sighing Jake supposed he was going to have to get used to this but as he’d told them he was a simple man. Just a man who didn’t think he deserved to be bowed to or held in high esteem. He was only doing what he felt was right after all!

Aahil and Aalee both looked at Jake with thankful but pleading looks. Jake just nodded and a moment later the young woman rose off the floor a look of surprise and wonder on her face. Then she looked at both of her brothers then back to Jake suddenly falling to the floor bowing to Jake.

“Please Amira don’t bow you are far too beautiful to be on the floor.” Jake told her as a huge smile then a deep blush appeared on her face.

“I thank you Master Jake but I only give you the respect that you deserve,” then she got closer and in a whisper told him, “Master Jake if there weren’t as many here as there were I might have to take you. I find that you excite me and my body to the point I am about to lose control,” Amira told him her breath coming in little gasps.

‘Oh great, ‘ Jake thought, ‘now I have a royal wanting to screw my brains out.’ Though Jake was sure that there was some obscure law against him doing that exact thing. Nodding to her then moving on Jake had restored almost all of the 44 that were in the room when he came to the last two. Jake could feel the evil practically oozing out of them the amount of hatred was almost palatable.

“I was going to offer both of you a deal but from the amount of hate I feel from you both, I feel I would be wasting my breath.” Jake sadly told both the man and woman.

“As if we would accept anything from a pathetic human!” The man spit out. “Go on we both know you want to kill us as all of your kind wants to do. Get it over with! Huh a coward as we both thought!”

“I won’t kill you, much as you obviously wish me to. No, I am not allowing you to live expecting a thanks, I do it because no matter how much of an ass you both may be, you deserve to live. I leave you with two powers, now, be gone!” Jake shouted as the two shocked Jinns faded then were gone.

Rasmir walked up to Jake a moment later and whispered, “Master Jake you really think it was wise to allow them to live?”

“As I told the both of them it may not be a very wise thing but I feel it is the right thing. All life is precious as I have found lately and I don’t want to end life if there is another choice.” A sad Jake told Rasmir. Rasmir’s mouth hung open as did the rest of the council’s, none of them had heard wisdom like this in many ages.

Bowing low Rasmir also added, “Master Jake you said you left them two powers leaving such evil ones power is dangerous. Don’t you think we should remove them all? Make them human for a time to teach them a lesson?”

“No Rasmir, they are Jinns they are too used to having powers of one type or another. I think that to remove them all making them effectively human would be the same as killing them. I made that mistake once I won’t again I remember how weak and useless Sheeka was when I removed all of hers. No, I won’t subject another Jinn to the pain and horror of being like that even the evil ones deserve better, no, two powers will be effective enough. Who knows? Maybe they will turn one day.”

Rasmir and the entire council were all astonished, Amira and both of her brothers were smiling they could see the truth in what Jake had said. Bowing low to Jake, Amira told Jake without looking up, “Master Jake as the legend stated, you truly are wiser than was given you credit. I feel so honored that I was brought back by one such as you.” Getting closer Amira whispered barely audible, “Master Jake I have an extreme desire to have you, were it not for those here I would. Please Master Jake when there is time may I return? I find you almost irresistible.”

Sighing Jake had been afraid of that crap already two children and he was supposed to have another three? Wouldn’t he be beheaded or something if he got the Princess pregnant also? Then Jake looked down into the almost pleading eyes of Amira and his resolve melted, giving a nod her bright, beautiful smile made all of the trouble he felt he would be in worth it.

Miles away Nuha and Abla were keeping their distance from Fatin for hours they had watched as her powerful anger continued to heal her arm. Nuha had been impressed, she knew that Fatin was extremely angered but she hadn’t thought it was this intense. Not only had Fatin’s arm healed but Fatin’s power was staying at a higher level, hell she was almost as high as hers was. Nuha shook her head hell if this kept up Fatin might try to take over the leadership of the trio.

Almost snarling Fatin stared at her sister, “We have to kill this insignificant pest of a human WE HAVE TO!” Fatin was almost to a fever pitch with her rage, almost nothing Nuha had tried had calmed her at all. Then there is that bitch Rashala! I will kill her! I will see she suffers greatly before I completely rid all dimensions of her filthy presence! Let me go Nuha I will destroy her no one does what she has to me; NO ONE!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.